Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I guess you weren't serious about me not responding, or maybe you thought it was a good opportunity to try to embarrass me ;-)
im sorry you think that because i wasnt, i was just answering a statement you made, sorry if it came off i was embarrassing you cause i swear i wasnt!

edit
Quote:
"Yet nothing is said or done about their comments."
^that is because they left, it is like talking to a wall since they are no longer here!
and thanks man much appreciated
^the point im trying to make jess is your arguing with a wall..............because those members have left so what the point in arguing with those are not here. All this arguing with a wall is doing is getting more and more members angry... so just drop it before adding more fuel to the fire.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 04-24-2010 at 04:28 PM..
Old 04-24-2010, 10:17 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Hey, they are gone. We are here. Stop worrying. We will miss them. But let's have fun, but NOT at their expense. Please? We still have plenty of good people here. But if you guys start fighting badly, we may get this thread locked. So please, say your goodbyes, and let them pass from here in peace. Goodbye to all who left, even though you will probably never see this message. Have fun whereever.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Well.

I suppose my part of the cycle has run it's full course.
Sadly i'm doing this shortly before my second anniversary here, but I can't really keep further any longer.

In the near 2-years i've been here i've felt like i've seen it all.
I've taken my share of hiatuses, and my share of extended absences.
I've done much to entertain, much to defend, much to offend, and much to speak out plainly.

I've seen an enlightened period in the forum's life, a deadened period, and a period which I cannot exactly put a finger or a title on.
Like many before me, I hang my fandom, and my mantle on this place behind the gray drapery. It's now the realm of the others to come.

I've gone through the ups and the downs, and afterwards the short period of my lifeline here had its own dramatic overturn.

I cannot simply enjoy the treasures this place had originally given and offered me. I'll only be another stain on it's wall, but nonetheless it's something I cannot accept anymore.
It does not feel the same as it did, many folks who i've grown to cherish have gone, and the few others that linger only serve as a reminder of my fading, and the new blood that posts as I had in another day past, serve as the reminder of how many people are now entering this place's communal cycle.

I joined on whim, never realizing just exactly how it would be almost a daily visit to me.
I half-expected to never go on again.

It's what I expected fully to do as time went on. Yet always there was the reason to hold me back from finding the key to the chains that bound myself here.

Jung:
My first mate, it's been a long time since the FlashChat, the trebuchets, the fashion designs, the trading cards, the wingman chronicles, Warhammer, and the lot of them. Nonetheless you're a hearty man with a golden penchant for "Being a pal".

Wasabi:
Since the first day of your joining i've always enjoyed your presence. There was hardly anything that brought your spirit down, and it's that strong blood that really allowed me to latch onto your personality.

Srbski:
Man of a thousand smiles, you've always laughed in every post and hardly show anything related to distress. You're a real life superhero you know that? You're a great person behind the screen and I've enjoyed your presence as well.

Ruroshen:
Well you know, I can't really say anything towards you, knowing your own peculiar strength of turning things around. Sufficient enough, or so I think, I must say "The Latest Ruro Post" has also inspired me to stick longer than I believe I should have.

JimmyDean:
Well you popped out of nowhere, I don't think I even realized you exist until around 5 or 6 months ago. However you've made your own impressions on anybody, and I thank you for being a good conversational partner.

Plaz:
You're an ass pirate, but you're the original. I really can't say anything more than that to you.

Fall:
Well you are the original dancing machine on here, at least to me, and we've had a lot of honest and personal talks back during the FlashChat period. I'll miss your own quirks, but I don't expect you to miss mine.

Wise:
You came, you saw, you, got conquered. Not in the bad way however, you merely joined the fold of something that I believed saved me from a fan's loss. You learn something every day, and that's exactly what you did, as I have learned my share from you.

There are a slew of others i'd love to say something to, but I feel there are those in which I easily gratify every day or every week.

Finally I leave with myself closing the last page to my own chapter and say.
Don't remember me, don't forget me, but know only that when one fire dies...

...Another begins its spark.

Oh...

Barret left? As in.. he's gone for good? I mean, I didn't even get to say bye to him.

Aw jeez... he was my favorite on this forum.

This forum has just lost a very very unique member. I always enjoyed his insight, his self control, as well as his every once a while smart-ass remarks.

And now he's gone.

*sigh*

I can't believe I missed this...

Old 04-24-2010, 11:13 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Relax, guys! They'll come back.

They all do.

I highly doubt it this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Aw jeez... he was my favorite on this forum.
He'll be quite touched when he hears that. He'll hear about it for sure .

Regards,

Jung

Old 04-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Well.

I suppose my part of the cycle has run it's full course.
Sadly i'm doing this shortly before my second anniversary here, but I can't really keep further any longer.

In the near 2-years i've been here i've felt like i've seen it all.
I've taken my share of hiatuses, and my share of extended absences.
I've done much to entertain, much to defend, much to offend, and much to speak out plainly.

I've seen an enlightened period in the forum's life, a deadened period, and a period which I cannot exactly put a finger or a title on.
Like many before me, I hang my fandom, and my mantle on this place behind the gray drapery. It's now the realm of the others to come.

I've gone through the ups and the downs, and afterwards the short period of my lifeline here had its own dramatic overturn.

I cannot simply enjoy the treasures this place had originally given and offered me. I'll only be another stain on it's wall, but nonetheless it's something I cannot accept anymore.
It does not feel the same as it did, many folks who i've grown to cherish have gone, and the few others that linger only serve as a reminder of my fading, and the new blood that posts as I had in another day past, serve as the reminder of how many people are now entering this place's communal cycle.

I joined on whim, never realizing just exactly how it would be almost a daily visit to me.
I half-expected to never go on again.

It's what I expected fully to do as time went on. Yet always there was the reason to hold me back from finding the key to the chains that bound myself here.

Jung:
My first mate, it's been a long time since the FlashChat, the trebuchets, the fashion designs, the trading cards, the wingman chronicles, Warhammer, and the lot of them. Nonetheless you're a hearty man with a golden penchant for "Being a pal".

Wasabi:
Since the first day of your joining i've always enjoyed your presence. There was hardly anything that brought your spirit down, and it's that strong blood that really allowed me to latch onto your personality.

Srbski:
Man of a thousand smiles, you've always laughed in every post and hardly show anything related to distress. You're a real life superhero you know that? You're a great person behind the screen and I've enjoyed your presence as well.

Ruroshen:
Well you know, I can't really say anything towards you, knowing your own peculiar strength of turning things around. Sufficient enough, or so I think, I must say "The Latest Ruro Post" has also inspired me to stick longer than I believe I should have.

JimmyDean:
Well you popped out of nowhere, I don't think I even realized you exist until around 5 or 6 months ago. However you've made your own impressions on anybody, and I thank you for being a good conversational partner.

Plaz:
You're an ass pirate, but you're the original. I really can't say anything more than that to you.

Fall:
Well you are the original dancing machine on here, at least to me, and we've had a lot of honest and personal talks back during the FlashChat period. I'll miss your own quirks, but I don't expect you to miss mine.

Wise:
You came, you saw, you, got conquered. Not in the bad way however, you merely joined the fold of something that I believed saved me from a fan's loss. You learn something every day, and that's exactly what you did, as I have learned my share from you.

There are a slew of others i'd love to say something to, but I feel there are those in which I easily gratify every day or every week.

Finally I leave with myself closing the last page to my own chapter and say.
Don't remember me, don't forget me, but know only that when one fire dies...

...Another begins its spark.

i know i have only been here for a couple of months, but u were a great member and it will be very sad to say good bye........
Old 04-25-2010, 02:18 AM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Ok I get it, you're saying Jung, Brent and Paenguin are like a wall too. Nothing can penetrate their thick skull, they will never get it. I understand now.
It's things like this that has made me decide to leave Alizée America for good. I have been a fan of Alizée since 2004 and of AA since 2006. We expect to be loyal to our members but then their names are called out and insulted in this thread. Too much bickering and comment twisting. Still will be a fan of Alizée but not of Alizée America.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:20 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

To you folks leaving, goodbye, with deep respect for your choices. In the real-life world, they don't let you make a big speech, you just clean out your desk and go. (Maybe it's better that way?)

To Barrett (although he may never read this), drive on, man. You've posted here more than anybody ever will, with the possible exception of lil' Tommy. But what's more, your posts almost always made sense! That's a rare thing. You'll be missed here, but the world is yours and life is short. We can't retire your jersey, but I'm sure the mods will save your member number for you. Just make sure you're havin' fun out there!

And to Karlalizée and all the ladies we worry about losing here - I apologize. A lotta guys really are ok, but enough of us are still such a*holes that I just don't know what else to say.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:37 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I can agree with this... Barrett is one out of this group that I do respect, most unfortunate though that he has chosen this path and that we find ourselves at opposite ends. Some how I think he knows this already, but it doesn't hurt to say it I guess...

@ Barrett I think you're mostly disgusted at all this fighting and bickering as I am, just as much as I hate war in the real world. But when it comes to defending and standing up for what we believe in, I will be at the fore front if I can ;-)

For the record I don't hold grudges long. But I do react agresive to insult and abuse be it to me or others, it's in my nature. I have a strong heart and a strong character and am foolish at times, but if you knew me personally you would see how friendly I really am. Anyways, take care and protect the skin you're in.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 04-25-2010 at 10:45 AM..
Old 04-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Holy crap.

I just did some catch-up reading on this thread and realized that Barret wasn't the only one that left. God damn, it was a friggen handful of a little less than a dozen or so.

The argument that sprouted up after they left.. what was up with that? I'm not going to add anything to a dying(hopefully) fire.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:11 PM
That One Dude

thatoneguy is on a distinguished road

I must say, y'all are an entertaining bunch. This is much like a movie. The tension just grips me. Who will win? Good or evil? Will the battle ever win? Will Alan Spaulding ever die? Oops. Wrong series. But man, I never expected to see such drama when i came on here. Bravo, I must say, bravo. Such a spectacular performance. You had me believing that people would actually get so worked up over people who have already left. Such brilliance. I'll let the Oscars know about your remarkable acting skills.

I commend you all.

Good day.

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Comment not intended for those who said their goodbyes & were respectful & civil. Y'all are good people.

Last edited by thatoneguy; 04-25-2010 at 12:20 PM..
Closed Thread