Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-15-2021, 07:49 PM

Panzerknacker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Maybe you give us more details? As with Lefty, I discovered her through La Isla Bonita song. I was looking for a Madonna song to download "I'm hung up" and during that search I saw that image of a beautiful young lady I had never seen before. I clicked on it and was amazed, but I wasn't overly impressed because she was singing someone else's song. So I did a search for "Alizée". I clicked on Moi Lolita in Amsterdam and that was a moment that changed my life.

Attachment 3619
Yes, more about that in my upcoming post in the "How did you discover Alizée?" thread.
Old 08-18-2021, 06:29 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

A couple of weeks ago, like on June 23th. Before that, I do remember having seen a gif of her perfoming the J'en Ai Marre dance, as that dance perfomance was pretty popular here in South America, specially during the apogee of the Internet when it was made more accesible for other countries; I quickly forget about it, I think, or didn't give it any second thoughts as I never saw anything about her until recently.
Old 08-21-2021, 01:33 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

For me, I heard Alizée before I saw her. It was around 2001 and I heard Moi Lolita at a dance club in Paris. I really liked the hypnotic song but I didn't know who she was. Fast forward to around 2003 and I saw Alizée J'en ai marre! music video which I really liked and then started to do some detective work and found out she sang Moi Lolita and I was hooked.