Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-05-2008, 03:23 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
In any case, I hope she has some good ideas for the future. I'll take the concert in Paris happily if it is exactly the same as in Mexico (though hopefully with a couple different songs like adding Idéaliser), but every so often I do feel a stir of excitement at the thought of what might come next.
By now, she has developed a sense of what works. I expect that the concert will be pretty similar to her last one (hopefully with a couple of songs added).
Old 07-05-2008, 03:26 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Q: Alizee you have a simple image as an artist but we are used to the diva's image from other artists, what do you do to compete with other Artists similar to you like Britney Spears or Cristina Aguilera that both have a physical image but with less clothes.

A: Well I try to take the things simply as they come, as I feel it because we only create music not a cinema drama. I make the things the way I feel and also I try to protect my private life, this helps me to feel I have a normal life, I like to go to restaurant without paparrazi and next day to give a concert for thousands of people. This polarity is what I really enjoy.
Answer Translation:

Quote:
A: "I have natural kick-ass good looks and don't need all the glitz".
Old 07-05-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggin View Post
I would go see that concert again every night even if it were exactly the same as in Mexico! Although I do like Idéaliser, good point. Anyway, Paris sadly may not be in my near future. I'm sure it will be wonderful again, whatever Lily brings to it.
Geez ggin we think alike