Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-27-2008, 01:51 AM

NYMedStudent is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee interview (Mexico)

<object width="425" height="344">Can someone help with the translation here?&nbsp; Seems she's saying something about Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.<br><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yb1cd0E-dHI&amp;hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></object>

Old 06-27-2008, 03:02 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Enjoy it :

Normal, nice and a very-smiling person was the French Lolita we spoke with: Alizee

Alizee, Did you ever imagine when you start your career to be able to come to Mexico?
Not at all, I never imagine that my songs would take me so far away and I am very happy to be here, the people is very different and we learn new things, I hope to be able to return again some day

Knowing her as a great admirer of Madonna who is also her inspiration, we ask her if she thinks that in the future - one of these days- she could reach the levels done by the queen of pop Madonna
I don't think so, because Madonna is something that still exists and there is more coming, but if I ever do at least the half of the things that Madonna has done, that will be a grat triumph for me.

Being this French singer an icon of French Pop Music, I was able to ask her what was her opinion about European and NorthAmerican singers that despite of these girls being successful and famous and so talent they have not obtained the happiness yet.
I believe that they are not surrounded by the right people nor at family level nor at work level, I think this point is seriously essential because when you have a family and a good team of work it gives you a balance to make music and to do it correctly

Alizee you have a simple image as an artist but we are used to the diva's image from other artists, what do you do to compete with other Artists similar to you like Britney Spears or Cristina Aguilera that both have a physical image but with less clothes.
Well I try to take the things simply as they come, as I feel it because we only create music not a cinema drama. I make the things the way I feel and also I try to protect my private life, this helps me to feel I have a normal life, I like to go to restaurant without paparrazi and next day to give a concert for thousands of people. This polarity is what I really enjoy.

Being Alizee a talented, sexy and controversial singer we wanted to know more about her, specially the type of man she likes, for example Alejandro Fernandez or Luis Miguel .... if you want to know whom she preferred, stay tuned because later we will let you know, this and more things else about this French preferences coming so stay tuned.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:10 AM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl View Post
for example Alejandro Fernandez or Luis Miguel ....

Haven't heard of either one of them.

I do like Eva Amaral from Zaragosa and Myriam Hernandez from Chile though.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:03 AM

NYMedStudent is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the quick response.

So taking into account her desire for moments of being surrounded with people versus privacy, the hasty marriage in Vegas, the quitting of her job for a couple of years, and minor things like getting nearly her entire back tattooed, lip pierced, and recent giving of the finger in public... if we were forming a differential diagnosis, we would have to add bipolar disorder to the list.

I would give her the Mental State Exam and possibly start her on haloperidol 5 mg PO if she has not had previous seizures, problems breathing, liver or heart problems. I assume she doesn't have glaucoma.

Obviously I'm mostly kidding.

Old 06-27-2008, 07:29 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Why correspondants always bring up Brittny Spears and that ilk when comparing Alizée is beyond me. Alizée is nothing like the people she is being compared too, aside from Madonna.

I believe that she is very smart to engage her life as she is doing, surrounding herself with the right people. Since one cannot do it all by oneself, the people you surround yourself with are key elements in helping to be successful.

I like the way she thinks and conducts herself. This is why I cannot listen too or support american pop singers. They act as though they can do anything at any time and get away with it, rather then being humble, sincere and conducting themselves in a mannerly way.

As for Alizée's personal reasons for the tattoo, and any piercing she has tried previously, that appears to be normal in this day and time. As for giving the finger to a papparatzzi(sp?), they propably deserved it, and I applaud her for that.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:54 PM

I guess they compare her with Britney or Cristina cause we have no reference of other French stars and these two girls are Icon of her generation.

I haven't see the other part of this interview but what I saw in my visit to Monterrey on TV is when they show her the pictures of
Alejandro Fernandez

and Luis Miguel

She chose Luis Miguel )

They also asked her how many guys she kissed before meeting her husband and what make her fall in love of Jeremy
Old 06-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

I think this is that part?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfVQbuonOB8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vfVQbuonOB8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 06-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

So she likes short haired men? That probably explains Jérémy's Beckham-cut.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:38 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
So she likes short haired men?...
Hmmm... That's good to hear

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:55 AM

Second part of this interview:

Alizee in love with Luis Miguel

As promised the interview with the French Lolita without any masks. We asked for her sentimental life and its tastes and preferences about men.

We begin with Alizée's lucky husband
R: What did your husband do to make you fall in love?
A: His sense of humour and because it was a crush and those are the kind of things you never realize
R: But, how many men did you kiss before you discover your prince?
A: Aha...that is a question only to be answered at The Secret Garden (LOL)

After this, it was the turn for the Mexican hunks, the lucky person select was...
R: But If I want to ask you whom you prefer? for example Luis Miguel or Alejandro Fernandez? Do you know them?
A: I do not know them but then Luis Miguel
R: ahhhhhh, and European guys, whom do you prefer. David Beckham or Zinedine Zidane?
A:Both (LOL)

With a little more confidence in this game of famous we started to ask some direct questions.
R: Alizée what do you prefer, salty or sweet?
A: Sweet
R: Cold or Hot?
A: Hot
R: Victoria Beckham or Kylie Minogue?
A: Kylie Minogue
R: Elton John or Robbie Williams?
A: Robbie Williams
R: The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
A: The Beatles

And with this crossroad of questions in which we had the participation of Alizee, there is only one thing left to do and it is a message to "Chule" (Luis Miguel's official girlfriend and mother of his son) to be aware cause this frenchy girl Alizee can't take her eyes off Luis Miguel

Last edited by patyl; 06-28-2008 at 01:49 AM..