Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-28-2008, 05:17 AM

NYMedStudent is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Isn't haloperidol mainly for schizophrenia/mania/psychosis and stuff like Tourette's, rather than bipolar?

I think it was like ~4 years ago before the big break.

Yeah, you're right about haloperidol. Mania is a part of bipolar disorder and haloperidol is perfect for controlling it. Manic states are probably what caused those questionable decisions I listed previously. It's those that I would be worried most about.

Old 06-28-2008, 05:21 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

My post got screwed up...starting over

Old 06-28-2008, 08:00 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
My post got screwed up...starting over

Daaamn! That totally sucks. I thought the lip ring was bad. but that is...eww.
All this time I never noticed or knew. Tahnk God she had the sense to remove them. Thanks Euphoria and everyone else for the pics and the links.
Now if only she finds a good surgeon to get rid of that abomination off her back, I'm cool.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Hmm. Apparently I'm alone in this, but I think the piercings are kind of...well, hot, actually.

And how is it that nobody is mocking the ridiculous soul patches Jérémy and his bro are sporting in those pics? Man alive, talk about bad decisions...
Old 06-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Hmm. Apparently I'm alone in this, but I think the piercings are kind of...well, hot, actually.

And how is it that nobody is mocking the ridiculous soul patches Jérémy and his bro are sporting in those pics? Man alive, talk about bad decisions...
I happen to sport one, thank you very much, although...mine looks a bit cooler.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

This interview presents an example of what I meant on another thread about being able to tell things about Alizée's personality by reading between the lines. Contrary to what was suggested, this has nothing to do with "filling in the blanks." Rather, it's a matter of understanding the implications of what is said. From what she said in answer to these questions, we can see that:

1) Personality is more important to her in a man than looks. When showed the pictures of the two Mexican hunks, she preferred the one who was smiling thoughtfully and looked like he might be fun to talk to, over the one whose posture said "vain, arrogant, and probably sexist jerk." (I doubt it had anything to do with the length of their hair.) Also one of the things that drew her to the J-man originally was his sense of humor. (There are of course many similar indications in previous interviews.)

2) She is savvy enough not to pick sides in the centuries-old France-UK rivalry, and thus refused to choose between the French and English football players.

3) She clarifies what she means by "protect her private life." She does not mean hide who she is from the public, but rather have some privacy in which she can do normal things without it being a media circus. And this explains also why she shot the finger at the papparazzi (note that she mentioned this incident specifically, albeit without details, so I think that mystery is solved).

4) When she doesn't want something known, she won't make up a lie, she'll just refuse to answer, as she did about how many guys she kissed before Jérémy.

About the piercings and the tattoo: piercings are something young people these days tend to do. I think it's crazy myself, but no worse than what my generation got up to. Something she tried, and then removed the worse of. The Tinkerbell tattoo I believe may have some magical significance; Tinkerbell is her mascot and personal totem, and having that image on her back gives la fée clochette a constant presence. (Plus it just looks cool, as well as pretty amusing.)

And this sort of thing is why those who say we are completely unable to know who the real Alizée is, are mistaken.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
1) Personality is more important to her in a man than looks. When showed the pictures of the two Mexican hunks, she preferred the one who was smiling thoughtfully and looked like he might be fun to talk to, over the one whose posture said "vain, arrogant, and probably sexist jerk."
Uh, that conclusion may be true, but the reasoning is really stretching it. We don't even see the pictures she looked at (for all of two seconds). Patyl's were just examples. Occam's razor. She probably did just find Luis Miguel more handsome.

Last edited by Ben; 06-28-2008 at 02:31 PM..
Old 06-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Uh, that conclusion may be true, but the reasoning is really stretching it. We don't even see the pictures she looked at (for all of two seconds). Patyl's were just examples. Occam's razor. She probably did just find Luis Miguel more handsome.
Ah, you're right. I thought Patyl's pics were the ones she was shown. As a general conclusion from all the interviews she has held, though, I still stand by what I said.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I agree. Though I think it would still be a bit of a stretch even if those were the pictures. And actually if anything there's some evidence to the contrary in this interview. Answering "humor" is such a canned response, though knowing Jérémy probably true. But then one of the new things she says was that it started out as a crush, i.e. physical attraction. Just pointing that out. Personally I don't think either response really means that much.

Last edited by Ben; 06-28-2008 at 02:49 PM..
Old 06-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
But then one of the new things she says was that it started out as a crush, i.e. physical attraction.
A "crush" is not just physical attraction. I find a lot of women physically attractive that I don't have crushes on. For me, personality is definitely a big part of it; she has to be intelligent, creative, and non-conventional, or it doesn't matter how easy she is on the eyes. I can see a woman and say "hey, she's hot," and then move on and forget all about her, or I can see (and talk to) a woman and go WOW!!! -- heart lost, stupid behavior to follow.