Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-29-2018, 11:56 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road
Default Quest for the Super Rare Stuff

Hi guys, I'm trying to gather as much rare Alizee stuff as I know of, as I think it's slowly starting to disappear. Even youtube doesn't have it all and it can all disappear in a blink the second a company decides to copyright-strike all of her videos at once (like when Believe Music did this which lasted for a few months). This happened recently and I suppose their blanket claim was rescinded for now.

Anyway, it reminded me I need to get all this stuff before it's lost from even the internet forever. There's some things for example I've only seen in very low res. That's a fantastic photoshoot done in 2003 by "Michel M"(referring to the last two attached photos) and I can't seem to find the high res versions anywhere except on this starru website. The guy seems to have just about every photoshoot ever done by Alizee in very high res.. He only trades for other celebrity stuff he doesn't have, so does anyone the ink they have something he hasn't seen before?

Or something like the first attached photo.... I've got a few photos where Alizee did some kind of DALS event in 2013 around Week 4 I believe, based on a blogpost alizeecorse blog post in Oct 19th (I can't post the URL yet). lso found this another image in the attached file. Thing is, usually when you find a few pictures of this, especially for DALS, there's a video *somewhere*, but I can't seem to find one.

Can anyone think of examples of the above we should be trying to preserve? I'd hate to never find such, as the little tidbits really tickle the completionist in me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 710523590.jpg (35.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg example1.jpg (13.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg example2.jpg (19.4 KB, 41 views)
Old 10-29-2018, 09:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum imverynuts!

I've concentrated more on gathering videos than pictures though I do have a number of stills of different things.
I saw one of the stills you posted was from one of the DALS shows. I'm not sure if I have any stills from that show and you probably know I took videos from all 9 episodes and paid to have the parts with Alizee in them translated. I think they're on Youtube but it seems tougher to search for certain Youtube videos lately. Of course the videos I have are of a better res. I also have the videos without subtitles.

Here's the first episode of DALS if you don't have it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nV...ew?usp=sharing

If you can't find those files from someone here and if you have a FB account, I suggest contacting Alizee Art or AIFC.
Here's a video I have of an early photo shoot, but of course the original photos would have a much higer res than the pictures in a video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N_7...ew?usp=sharing

We've shared a lot of files through the DC hub, but it's getting harder to find a time when someone is on line and whether they have those files is hit or miss.
But as far as this forum, if people have a file, they are usually willing to share them freely.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:52 PM

Hi scruffy, I've already got all that actually :-D (even the subtitled episodes. thanks a BUNCH for those BTW, I've been lurking here awhile if you haven't gathered :P ).

The photoshoot from Michel M is really the biggest one I'd love to have. I just remember an instagram post showing more of the photos (see attached)

I do have some photos maybe he doesn't have. the guy at starfile. ru does state he won't accept money though, which is a bummer. I'll try to find my rarest ones and may he'll respond
Attached Images
File Type: jpg plz.jpg (88.5 KB, 40 views)
Old 10-30-2018, 03:04 PM

Those are photos I haven't seen before.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:21 PM

That must mean they are very rare :-D

Here's a few I doubt you guys have seen these too:
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (57.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (33.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (34.7 KB, 42 views)
Old 10-30-2018, 09:22 PM

Thank You....I like the one with the dog!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-30-2018 at 09:24 PM..
Old 10-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
Hi scruffy, I've already got all that actually :-D (even the subtitled episodes. thanks a BUNCH for those BTW, I've been lurking here awhile if you haven't gathered :P ).

The photoshoot from Michel M is really the biggest one I'd love to have. I just remember an instagram post showing more of the photos (see attached)

I do have some photos maybe he doesn't have. the guy at starfile. ru does state he won't accept money though, which is a bummer. I'll try to find my rarest ones and may he'll respond
That's awesome! More please
Old 10-31-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
That's awesome! More please
I'm working on getting access to that photoshoot. I'll let you guys know how it works out
Old 10-31-2018, 04:12 PM

That's great imverynuts and if there's anyway we can help out, let us know!
Old 10-31-2018, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thank You....I like the one with the dog!
I agree, Scruffy, the one with the dog is awesome! I wonder what the dog’s name was?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
That must mean they are very rare :-D

Here's a few I doubt you guys have seen these too:
I like those photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 10-31-2018 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts