Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 09-03-2019, 10:48 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Hi, Imverynuts, did you manage to get those photos?
I've also tried to look for them but I found nothing. Apparently they are only on that site...
Nope, I even offered him money AND some very rare Alizee pics but he wouldn't budge, and it was quite annoying really. One day his site might go down and he'll have these possibly amazing Alizee photos only for himself.

I might try again soon, who knows maybe he'll realize he's just being selfish or something.
Old 09-03-2019, 10:59 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

do you know if he is an ''official'' source, such as a photographer, or just a fan? Unless he is Michael M himself, how on Earth did he manage to be the only person on internet having those photos?

It would be a shame to lose them...
Old 09-03-2019, 11:32 AM

Oh I agree totally! Which is why I contacted him.

My best guess about that person is he/she has a good source for tons of celebrity raw images, but isn't hte source. It's also possible he doesn't have the resolutions he claims, at least for that photoset, and that's why he refused me. I offered $75 or something and he said he wouldn't even take $500.

I'd say we should try to find whomever "Michel M" is. They might have the entire photoset and would be willing to share it! I've already tried a bit but I can't find exactly who it is yet, but I am coming up with English results, and of course I'd be the photographer is French..

Any ideas guys?
Old 09-03-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I offered $75 or something and he said he wouldn't even take $500.
What!?
It's weird. Why would he want to be the only one to have those photos? Maybe he's a fan like us and consider them as a treasure. Don't know what to think.
I've already tried to find the photographer or another source but nothing. So don't know...

Maybe we could ask to skeleton or another of her biggest fans, but I don't think they also collect photos...
Old 09-03-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
What!?
It's weird. Why would he want to be the only one to have those photos? Maybe he's a fan like us and consider them as a treasure. Don't know what to think.
I've already tried to find the photographer or another source but nothing. So don't know...
My guess is he prides himself in having things people don't have, and not just for Alizee. He seems to have tons of photos for all sorts of celebrities on that website and would only try that photoset for something he was interested in.

It sucks so much, because once again, Alizee inspires me to be something I'm usually not when it comes to her: A completionist. If I had been obsessed with Britney Spears or something maybe I'd have had something rare to offer this guy about her, but I don't care about Britney spears and I doubt I ever will! Argh.

Quote:
Maybe we could ask to skeleton or another of her biggest fans, but I don't think they also collect photos...
That is an idea, I might try. He does have stuff I've definitely never seen before, that's for sure!

Last edited by imverynuts; 09-03-2019 at 12:12 PM..
Old 09-03-2019, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post

That is an idea, I might try. He does have stuff I've definitely never seen before, that's for sure!
If you ask him, let us know. On instagram there are some guys that seem great collectors of Alizée stuff. But, again, don't know if they are interested in these kind of photos. I might try to ask them, too
Old 09-03-2019, 04:24 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Is http://starfile.ru/ down at the moment?

Have you tried to find them in the Alizée hub? http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8183
Old 09-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I've wondered what the volume of pictures and videos of Alizee her parents have that are not released to the public. There is probably much more of her in Japan that was taken by Michele. Jo is camera crazy and had taken those videos of her playing video games, grilling, and opening the box containing the mixer. I wonder if sending Jo a note through IG might start a conversation in their family to consider releasing more to Alizee's fans?
Old 09-03-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Is http://starfile.ru/ down at the moment?
It was working few hours ago... :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I've wondered what the volume of pictures and videos of Alizee her parents have that are not released to the public. There is probably much more of her in Japan that was taken by Michele. Jo is camera crazy and had taken those videos of her playing video games, grilling, and opening the box containing the mixer. I wonder if sending Jo a note through IG might start a conversation in their family to consider releasing more to Alizee's fans?
Her family has probably the best photos we can imagine: Alizée without filters, naturally her. But I guess most of those photos are private... Don't know if they can be shared with fans. Anyway we could make a try! But will Jo respond?
Old 09-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Her family has probably the best photos we can imagine: Alizée without filters, naturally her. But I guess most of those photos are private... Don't know if they can be shared with fans. Anyway we could make a try! But will Jo respond?
Jo seems to be a pretty decent guy and he does read IG comments left on his pictures. Back in spring and early summer when Alizee was scarce, he posted a shot of Alizee and Greg on stage at the Gala with some kids. It was from behind so you couldn't see Alizee's face, but it was something at least. I left a comment for him thanking him for posting a picture of her and that her fans miss her. Jo liked my comment, and was surprised that others were liking the comment as well. It might have been total coincidence, but over the next few days, he started posting a bunch of photos of Alizee at the Gala. It is completely plausible that he might have told her that he got a comment that her fans miss her. Could a simple inquiry to Jo asking for previously unreleased photos and videos that can be posted on her fan site (AAm of course) have similar results? The worst thing that can happen is him saying no, which is not so bad. But there is always that chance something good can come out of it.