Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-20-2020, 11:20 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

When Vadim put out his last video for 2019, he was considering making it his last, depending on the views he gets. I somehow missed the video he put out in December for 2020, so it looks like he decided to do at least one more.

If you don't know anything about him, he is the "Italo Disco" guy. All his Alizee videos are made set to this genre of music. Even though he recycles many of his Alizee clips in his videos, he is adept at timing Alizee's moves to the music. I think his videos are high quality, the music is catchy, and is a good tribute to Alizee.

If you haven't yet, consider subscribing to his channel to keep encouraging him to make more.

Old 01-29-2020, 10:16 AM
Administrator

It looks like Vadim pulled his 2020 video. All the rest are there , so curious why he did so. It had almost 150K views in a month so it's not like it wasn't doing well.

I subscribe to Robert Rhein's channel, and he has made 15 videos in January already.

His total is 1,466 videos. That is crazy!
Old 01-29-2020, 03:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
It looks like Vadim pulled his 2020 video. All the rest are there , so curious why he did so. It had almost 150K views in a month so it's not like it wasn't doing well.

I subscribe to Robert Rhein's channel, and he has made 15 videos in January already.

His total is 1,466 videos. That is crazy!
That is crazy!

This reminds me I wanted to start a thread on the different methods people use for making fan videos and maybe another thread for posting our favourite fan videos. It's probably been done before in here, but with new videos coming along all the time, I think it might be best to start over.
Old 01-30-2020, 07:40 AM
Administrator

I've spent some time looking for Alizee video collections on YouTube. Anything in addition to her live performances, official videos and interviews. This includes covers and tributes similar to what Rhein, but also compilations and fan videos that are Alizee related.

There is one collection under the name of Fede Campamix81 that has over 1,200 unique Alizee videos. Add this number to the number by Rhein plus all the others that I have found and it is well over 3,000 unique videos, and counting.

I cannot think of any person on this earth, past or present, who has a greater presence on YouTube all because of fans. The number is mind-boggling!
Old 03-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That is crazy!

This reminds me I wanted to start a thread on the different methods people use for making fan videos and maybe another thread for posting our favourite fan videos. It's probably been done before in here, but with new videos coming along all the time, I think it might be best to start over.
Since I subscribe to Rhein's channel, his new videos show up in my Recommended section. Saw yet another today, so I did a recount for 2020. As of today, 37 new videos in 70 days, so one every other day.

He must have some target he is shooting for. 2500, 5000, 10000?
Old 05-11-2020, 08:27 AM
Administrator

So this weekend Vadim Sanderson took down his YouTube channel along with all the videos he had produced.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:00 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So this weekend Vadim Sanderson took down his YouTube channel along with all the videos he had produced.
How large was the assortment of videos? Do you think there was anything particularly rare that may have been lost?
Old 05-11-2020, 11:22 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
How large was the assortment of videos? Do you think there was anything particularly rare that may have been lost?
That's a shame. He seemed to be looking for something from her fans and I don't know what. He had said before he was thinking of taking them down and I sent him a couple of messages through his Youtbe channel to see what he was looking for but he never responded.

I think he had about 30 videos. He just started posting them about 2 maybe 3 years ago and in that time, they've had about 60 million views which is amazing for fan videos.

He used video clips from her performances so in that regard nothing was lost but he came up with some great music to go with those videos and the combination was great.

I think I only downloaded one. I'll post a Google drive link in a little while when it finishes processing and ask that it not be uploaded to any video sites.

Edit:

I found the thread I was talking about....

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8541

Edit:

Here's a link to one of his videos....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tdq...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-11-2020 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-11-2020, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
I downloaded most of his videos late last year, but there were a couple ones that I liked that were more recent that I failed to download. I have about 50 of his videos in total.

Vadim mentioned in the description of one of his December 2019 videos that he was having some issue with YouTube that was preventing his videos from being viewed as much as before. His earlier videos were getting millions of views, but suddenly there was a sharp drop off. He said that the issue might prevent him from making future videos because he invests a lot of time producing them, and if he cannot keep his viewership numbers up like before, he might stop making new ones. He did one this year that did pretty good in my opinion. It's one thing to stop making videos, but another to delete the channel and everything with it. It makes me think something else happened.

All the more reason to download favorite videos from YouTube while you can. Many, including Alizee videos, just seem to disappear overnight without explanation.