Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-05-2008, 06:32 AM

Bud10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post

I'm very disappointed in this game! A huge let down for me on a game I was looking forward to.
1. Graphic look absolutely horrible for a next gen console. Horrible.
2. This looks like a kids game, it looks more like an arcade game than ace combat not the flight sim most people were hoping for. Very little real physics are involved in this game. As a future fighter pilot I can tell you, all of what you saw is complete bull sh*t. I was hoping for the realism that you usually get from Tom Clancy games. Also I can barley understand the guy, his french accent is way too thick. I understand Alizee much better than him!
Final note: They made my bird (The F-22 Raptor) look and perform like complete A$*
It may not looked the greatest, but you shouldn't judge it based on some demonstration. These demo demonstrations they show are not really the final products, mostly there still in development. Like when they showed the Halo 2 gameplay before it came out, they made improvements and changed the demonstration level on the final product. I watched a 20 minute gameplay vid of Far Cry 2 and it looked a bit buggy but the developers who were showing said it was still in development and haven't worked out all the bugs yet but will have the game touched up on the final product. I thought this game looked alright personally, but I also loved Ace Combat 6 which is prolly why It looked alright to me. Guess well have to wait for the final product and the reviews to see if its worth getting.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Ehhh so far Ace Combat 6 looks a hell of a lot better. I probably will wait till the demo, but I will definitely play it with a biased opinion. So unless the demo blows me away (not likely) im not getting this game!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!