Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 04-29-2021, 09:34 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

In the middle of a heavy week, it’s good to have a great and soothing video in this “video of the day” thread!

29. April 2021:

So what could be better than the awesome En Concert Gourmandises live!?

One of my absolute favorites!

I saw one comment that was in one other video but related to this performance...

In it, some guy said this live is lousy....

I thought what the fu**!

Okay, you can’t argue with differences of opinion, there always are, but if someone doesn’t like this performance, I am ....! I'm completely disagree and I am not going to back down from that opinion!

Oh damn... I love Alizée's performance, that skirt and in general I love everything in this video!!!!!!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 04-29-2021 at 09:44 AM..
Old 04-29-2021, 10:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
In the middle of a heavy week, it’s good to have a great and soothing video in this “video of the day” thread!

29. April 2021:

So what could be better than the awesome En Concert Gourmandises live!?

One of my absolute favorites!

I saw one comment that was in one other video but related to this performance...

In it, some guy said this live is lousy....

I thought what the fu**!

Okay, you can’t argue with differences of opinion, there always are, but if someone doesn’t like this performance, I am ....! I'm completely disagree and I am not going to back down from that opinion!

Oh damn... I love Alizée's performance, that skirt and in general I love everything in this video!!!!!!
Well it's an interesting performance. At the start of the song and at some other points, she is singing in a rap style and imho, there is no beauty in rap, but then she gets to a part where she's singing and in the performance and she does very well. I realize what is going on and thoroughly enjoy this performance.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-29-2021 at 10:46 PM..
Old 04-30-2021, 09:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Exclamation

^Interesting ... I haven’t thought or noticed “rap features”.

Same thing i.e. I personally don't like rap music...

Let’s just say Alizée also makes rap music good when needed!

By the way, there are great individual moments in this performance, as always in Alizée’s performances, such as... several stunning facial expressions and those great Steppenwolf steps!

https://youtu.be/MshULZzbpc0?t=210

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 04-30-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Old 04-30-2021, 04:04 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

End of April...

The video of the day on April 30, 2021 is easy to choose!

More on this topic in the Memory Lane!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...519#post273519

Alizée in Amsterdam! Incredible video!

Which I've actually watched quite a bit... For some reason I watch and even listen to quite a bit Moi Lolita (Excluding the En Concert version), even though I love it! Probably because there is - thankfully - a lot of choice!!!

But I love so many Alizée songs and performances!!!

While the concert was a general concert, and Alizée wasn’t the main star alone, notice how the audience likes it!

We can be jealous of those who were there...

Alizée 💜
Old 05-01-2021, 12:27 AM

Quote:
End of April...

The video of the day on April 30, 2021 is easy to choose!

More on this topic in the Memory Lane!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...519#post273519

Alizée in Amsterdam! Incredible video!

Which I've actually watched quite a bit... For some reason I watch and even listen to quite a bit Moi Lolita (Excluding the En Concert version), even though I love it! Probably because there is - thankfully - a lot of choice!!!

But I love so many Alizée songs and performances!!!

While the concert was a general concert, and Alizée wasn’t the main star alone, notice how the audience likes it!

We can be jealous of those who were there...
For me this was such an incredible moment. I had discovered her with the La Isla Bonita song. At that point I wondered who was this singer. When she said "Merci" at the end, I figured she was French. So I did a Google search for "Alizée". I saw a video of her in Amsterdam. I had been in Amsterdam before and enjoyed it there, so I clicked on that video.

When I started watching that, my jaw hit the floor. First because of the incredible music of Laurant Boutanant. Then because of the performance of this beautiful young woman.

At the time, I had no idea she was so young. She danced with such poise, such confidence! I don't know how many times I watched that video that night. All I know is I started watching it late that night, then was still watching it the next morning.
Old 05-01-2021, 02:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

^^By the way, I had to say that I often don’t like short hair in women...

But Alizée... She also has short hair so amazing and sexy always!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
. At the time, I had no idea she was so young. She danced with such poise, such confidence! I don't know how many times I watched that video that night. All I know is I started watching it late that night, then was still watching it the next morning.
That's really great!

However, this outfit is "pretty revealing" for a young girl, but she performs like any experienced artist and without fear!

Although the audience is large! Once again, it looks like Alizée is just getting excited about it!

Confident is just a good word to describe this!

Alizée 💜
Old 05-01-2021, 03:36 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road

From 2010 instead of 2001, but this gives an overview of the audience at the Museumplein Amsterdam:

"Rutger Geerling's view from the RTL Netherlands (TV) crane at the back of the Museumplein. Seriously goose bumping view on the best day of the year: Queensday!"

Old 05-01-2021, 11:23 PM

Quote:
^^By the way, I had to say that I often don’t like short hair in women...

But Alizée... She also has short hair so amazing and sexy always!!!!

That's really great!

However, this outfit is "pretty revealing" for a young girl, but she performs like any experienced artist and without fear!

Although the audience is large! Once again, it looks like Alizée is just getting excited about it!

Confident is just a good word to describe this!
I think in a case like this, she feeds off the crowd and it just adds to an already great performance. She loved doing what she was doing and it showed and you enjoy when it looks like the entertainer is having a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
From 2010 instead of 2001, but this gives an overview of the audience at the Museumplein Amsterdam:

"Rutger Geerling's view from the RTL Netherlands (TV) crane at the back of the Museumplein. Seriously goose bumping view on the best day of the year: Queensday!"

I went there a few years ago. It's a beautiful city, but I had been there before. The thing that tipped the scale for me to go back there is I wanted to see this area. I wanted to imagine what it was like. I've also visited some of the other places she's performed like Pistoia, Taormina and the Olympia.

Edit:

That reminds me of something I've been thinking about. There have been some gentlemen, especially over in Telegram who've been working hard to get better resolution videos of some of her performances but it seems her performance in Amsterdam has been one I haven't seen a better video of. Wasn't this filmed by a major network? If it was, there should be a better video out there somewhere.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-01-2021 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-01-2021, 11:59 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There have been some gentlemen, especially over in Telegram who've been working hard to get better resolution videos of some of her performances but it seems her performance in Amsterdam has been one I haven't seen a better video of. Wasn't this filmed by a major network? If it was, there should be a better video out there somewhere.
Yes, it was and there is.

I've sent you messages about this on both Facebook Messenger and Telegram.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

There is a lot of space for many fans!

Well ... Let's put something new in the pipe again and we'll stay in "fan matters"...!

Beginning of May:

Video of the day May 2, 2021!

In fact, I originally had someone else in mind, but now it’s time to get this really great latest Joe Banana fan video Alizée - Cube to this place by the end of this week on Sunday!

Yes, JB makes amazingly great fan videos and all fans can be proud of them!

I like this cube idea and in general the photos of young Alizée are so great to watch, of course all the time and every day!

Oh and... This point so good! :P
https://youtu.be/WnxSbMsGrPU?t=24

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, day, jpva, video