Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 06-22-2013, 02:12 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Here's another way to promote Alizee. Thanks Cindy (and Karin).

Old 01-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

One thing we have to keep in mind later in the year are the events that will be coming up in the U.S. and Canada such as the Francophiles in NY. We need to contact these people before hand instead of at the last moment like we did last year. With her recent success, this will be a golden opportunity.
Old 06-29-2014, 11:36 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Those who make video mixes could add alizeeamerica.com to the vids and link in the description may get a few more fans to peruse her/here . Here is an early version of a mix I'd made with AAM logo's , there is a more worked version of the mix I made but again this one had the AAM stuff so thought I'd add the idea in here . Any suggestions , comments criticisms welcome .

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-26-2017 at 12:08 AM.. Reason: moved the video remix
Old 06-29-2014, 05:07 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Those who make video mixes could add alizeeamerica.com to the vids and link in the description may get a few more fans to peruse her/here . Here is an early version of a mix I'd made with AAM logo's , there is a more worked version of the mix I made but again this one had the AAM stuff so thought I'd add the idea in here . Any suggestions , comments criticisms welcome .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWIzk5lV7eQ

Nice work.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWIzk5lV7eQ
As Shepherd said, nice work. I love that remix, but there is room for improvement. There are scenes, especially around the 2:30 mark, that look like they are speeded up or something, then later on, you change scenes so quickly, there is little time to focus on her and that is one thing you want fans to do, and that is to focus on her.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-29-2014 at 06:24 PM..
Old 07-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Nice work.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As Shepherd said, nice work. I love that remix, but there is room for improvement. There are scenes, especially around the 2:30 mark, that look like they are speeded up or something, then later on, you change scenes so quickly, there is little time to focus on her and that is one thing you want fans to do, and that is to focus on her.
Thanks ! So as not to go off this topic there is a longer answer below with a link to a more updated mix and i'll continue the discussion there if you're so inclined . For a short answer , the speeded up parts to someone such as yourself alike many Alizée fans having seen those scenes many times myself included until watching my mix many times and getting used to it . When the clips are off normal speed faster or slower is something to become accustomed to or to say don't match in your mind with the normal speed so seem off or the parts where i cheated and it isn't even the same words . Also i know this version as well the one linked below aren't perfectly matched quite yet for lip sync but again seemed a good enough version to share for the AAM - Alizée promo topic + the request link below . Lastly most important is my video was inspired by other mixes such as yours where i said i can do better . Of course no offense meant there as each individual will create what they like best but the inspiration came from others such as yourself a creator . Plus with that idea in mind i'd hope my video will inspire others to perhaps follow fur suit and create how they'd like Alizée video clips mixed better but as is similarly furry . . None had made an all fur mix and it seemed a must do , anyways i'm still working on this video but the above version had the right AAM logos and i didn't want to keep her to myself .

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7723
Old 04-01-2015, 05:32 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

When I'm stepping in the train I usually look at other peoples mobiles to see what they are playing. I always keep mines on Alizée her picture, hoping someone will notice who she is.

Not really promoting but really fun to do
Old 10-30-2016, 02:00 PM

Most beautiful French Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWwab4_F05Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7jHxIiKyuA

Last edited by Shepherd; 10-30-2016 at 02:10 PM..
Old 11-24-2016, 12:58 AM

Posted from Alizee International
Old 03-25-2017, 09:44 PM

Alizee is looking a bit tanky here, but she is SINGING. I think she's wearing a jacket to disguise her bulk. A bit overweight or not she looks great to me. And she is SINGING.

Waterloo (Live 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Voj...J07_7ZJPU9nb-6

With all that vigorous dancing, she might not be singing. She is probably lip-sinking. I wonder if that counts as a break in her refusal to sing? That might not even be her voice.

More speculation: It's unusual for a dancer to put on weight. Could Alizee be pregnant? She said, she and Greg were trying to have a baby.

Last edited by Shepherd; 03-25-2017 at 10:24 PM..