Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-14-2016, 06:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Steve posted a Youtube video on FB of the mini tornado that hit Ajaccio..

As I mentioned, the shows for this night were cancelled and it looks like the whole event may have been cancelled.-

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-14-2016 at 06:16 PM..
Old 10-20-2016, 09:57 AM

I don't think this has been posted here yet. It was posted by Virginie Nini in FB. It's an article that said things didn't go that smoothly at first for Alizee and Greg at first in DALS. Something we probably already knew from watching the show.

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...e-gagne-610776

"See Alizee dancing and Grégoire Lyonnet during premiums Dance with the stars, difficult to doubt the intensity of their relationship. A pas de deux that prelude to a beautiful love story ended with a wedding this summer. Yet according to the dancer, their first encounters were far from warm.

Grégoire Lyonnet and Alizee literally fell in love under the eye of cameras Dancing with the stars (and therefore the whole of France). On September 9, 2013 precisely, the singer met for the first time the man who would be her dance partner before becoming his life partner. A key point in their history, which precisely remember the young man. But during those first exchanges of words and looks, he never would have deduced that the pretty brunette tell him yes for life less than three years later ...

Grégoire Lyonnet reversed these first encounters with that today the woman of his life in the pages of Paris Match. And the least we can say is that at the time, he was not persuaded that Alizée was thrilled at the idea of ​​sharing with him the adventure Dance with Stars, Season 4 !

"She was so tense, shy and withdrawn as I thought she hated me," he said. A distance that had so far not chosen to fall immediately under his spell: "Despite his coldness, I could not help but find it extremely beautiful. I was already hooked. "

It took time and a lot of sweetness to the dancer to achieve break the shell Alizee, and ultimately to create a way to her heart. Madly in love with one who became his wife, Grégoire Lyonnet can count on her to support him during this new season DALS this show that has contributed so much to them."
Old 10-20-2016, 06:15 PM

Another article posted by Virginie Nini.......Alizee is getting a lot of publicity!!!

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/eve...b4b6I.facebook

If Alizee Grégoire Lyonnet and are now happily married, the history between the two lovers is not necessarily started under the best auspices. Initially, the dancer was indeed convinced that his dance partner with 4 Stars hated.
It talks about
Read ausssi Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet spin today the perfect love, it was only the beginning not win. The dancer, who is back for the 7th edition of Dancing With the Stars, met her mother on the floor, in season 4. If on the dance floor, the current going wonderfully, backstage it was a different story. While the duo set fire to the floor with hot numbers, repeat, the atmosphere was frosty, as told Gregoire Lyonnet in an interview with Paris Match magazine.
>>> Grégoire Lyonnet back in Dancing with the Stars 7: "I'm a married man by issuing"
Grégoire Lyonnet has revealed that during his first meetings with Alizee, the singer was very cold to him: "She was so tense, shy and withdrawn as I thought she hated me." But that did not stop the dancer to fall under his spell: "Despite the cold, I could not help but find it extremely beautiful I was already hooked.." Very shy, Alizee has struggled to open his dance partner. But Grégoire Lyonnet finally managed to conquer his heart.
>>> The sensual dance Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet on Christine and The Queens (VIDEO)
Today the two lovers are inseparable: "We never leaves We live together in Corsica, the home region of Alizee.." This is also about beauty of the island, Ajaccio, the couple married this summer. And if Gregoire Lyonnet is now temporarily living in Paris for Dancing with the Stars 7, which is the partner of the lovely Camille Lou, Alizee should soon come to say hi: "She will join me as soon as it and will attend some records. "
Old 10-21-2016, 08:35 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;257106]Another article posted by Virginie Nini.......Alizee is getting a lot of publicity!!!

On the TL site Scuffydog posted above, there's a video of Alizee's performance in the amateur contest when she was fifteen in which Mylene Farmer discovered her. This video has a good quality image, but is incomplete and cannot be downloaded. The video of this performance that is available on You Tube is extremely blurred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZMCCR_-Sw

Does anyone know of a good quality copy of Alizee's entire performance that can be down loaded?
Old 10-22-2016, 01:08 AM

There are definitely better quality videos out there which include the interview after but right now I'm in Norway and don't have access to those files.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:09 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Another article posted by Virginie Nini.......Alizee is getting a lot of publicity!!!

On the TL site Scuffydog posted above, there's a video of Alizee's performance in the amateur contest when she was fifteen in which Mylene Farmer discovered her. This video has a good quality image, but is incomplete and cannot be downloaded. The video of this performance that is available on You Tube is extremely blurred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZMCCR_-Sw

Does anyone know of a good quality copy of Alizee's entire performance that can be down loaded?
Since that program was back in the old low def analog days there don't seem to be any very good recordings of it in the wild. Here is the best I could come up with. But I notice she is wearing a different outfit. I'll keep looking but maybe someone else has something better. (I hope so. )
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzw...ew?usp=sharing

And here is the video from that article.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:46 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Since that program was back in the old low def analog days there don't seem to be any very good recordings of it in the wild. Here is the best I could come up with. But I notice she is wearing a different outfit. I'll keep looking but maybe someone else has something better. (I hope so. )

And here is the video from that article.

She does have a different outfit. I hadn't noticed that. She repeated the performance, so there must be another video out there. Thanks Ray for trying to help me with this.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
She does have a different outfit. I hadn't noticed that. She repeated the performance, so there must be another video out there. Thanks Ray for trying to help me with this.
Hmm, I should have thought of this video at first.

I guess since it's a talent show kind of thing that participants appear on more than one episode. She returned a couple of times to sing her own songs.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 10-23-2016 at 05:57 PM..
Old 10-24-2016, 09:40 AM

Saw this posted on FB. It sounds like same web magazine is saying I believe that fans who are commenting on twitter about DALS are making insulting remarks about Alizee I believe. I'm on the road and can't do a whole lot of research on this but it sounds like just some rag of a site trying to stir something up. I have no doubt that some people who don't like Alizee or Greg would make negative remarks. It might be an attempt to make who ever they're rooting for look better. I don't put much stock in it but I think people would like to know what's out there.

Part of what was said translated...

"During the evening Dancing with the Stars, users had their eyes on Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet but not for the performance ...

The second evening of Dancing with the Stars took place ending with the elimination of the leader, Olivier Minne and Katrina Patchett dancer.
Benefits Caroline Laurent Maistret Receiver and were again amazed viewers and won the jury.
But on the canvas, a couple was at the center of every conversation: Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet.
If the performance of the duo was much appreciated (a samba on Bootylicious Destiny's Child), the nascent complicity of candidates was commented on Twitter. And users are given away to their heart.
The goal: Making fun of Alizee, former participant of the show (season 4) and wife of expert dancer Latin and classical dances.
Tweets imagining the reaction Alizee (according to some its excessive jealousy was the cause of the absence of Gregory in the previous season) before its TV deal with the sensuality displayed two stooges bombed twittosphere.".

http://www.public.fr/Dossiers/Danse-...itter-1166897#
Old 10-24-2016, 11:23 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

I can confirm I saw many comments on Twitter again calling Alizee as the jealous one.