Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-10-2013, 07:03 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Really? I've always thought it was the opposite. It doesn't seem like she really enjoys it anymore.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:34 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I dont agree with that, I think as humans our main goal is to be successful and be the best at whatever it is we have a passion for.
every coin has two sides... not everyone want that

Old 02-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
every coin has two sides... not everyone want that
Well not to get off topic but no, everyone wants success and the best but few are aware or willing to admit it. Otherwise why do you go to school, in school why is there ranking and grades, why do you get a job, what type of job do you want, what type of pay do you want, what type of people does the job want to hire, what do you want your ideal mate to be, what quality possessions do you want, what do you want for your kids, what do you want for your family, what do you want to eat? The answer to all these questions is the very best ... aka human nature! Magnitude of willing to settle is what defines this "best", but the want is always there, it is in our nature. Darwinism survival of the fittest and that is how humans have evolved whether one likes it or not~! Alizee is a human therefore she is no different.
Gotta love circular logic

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-10-2013 at 07:45 PM..
Old 02-10-2013, 07:50 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well not to get off topic but no, everyone wants success and the best but few are aware or willing to admit it. Otherwise why do you go to school, in school why is there ranking and grades, why do you get a job, what type of job do you want, what type of pay do you want, what type of people does the job want to hire, what do you want your ideal mate to be, what quality possessions do you want, what do you want for your kids, what do you want for your family, what do you want to eat? The answer to all these questions is the very best ... aka human nature! Magnitude of willing to settle is was defines us, but the want is always there, it is in our nature. Darwinism survival of the fittest and that is how humans have evolved whether one likes it or not~! Alizee is a human therefore she is no different.
Gotta love circular logic
we go to school cause we must, we learn so much only just to forgot in future, we work just cause thats the rule of life... but how many of the people who make all this can tell they get succes? really not much... and succesful less or much, on death bed it wouldnt help you.

I dont blame, that Jeremy is maybe succesful, but really in something what is not visible

Last edited by Karin; 02-10-2013 at 07:52 PM..
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I wish them both the best.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EeJJ6zuvWOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
See but you're talking about in terms of selling records which is only one of Jeremy's attributes. Jeremy does other things other than make music. ALL ALIZEE DOES IS SING, so in terms of success JEREMY IS MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL! He sings, he composes, he writes, he is a clothing designer, etc.
Yes, he has done more things than she has, but I don't see how that makes him more successful than her. Unless he has sung, composed, written, or designed something that was a hit. As far as I know, (and well honestly I know little, so somebody please correct me if I'm wrong) none of his other endeavors have been any more successful than Alizée's efforts since she left MF/LB. And also, it's just me being nitpicky, but Alizée also does the DJ thing apart from singing/performing. So getting mediocre results from many endeavors doesn't mean he's more successful than Alizée just because so far all we know she's real good at (and she IS real good at and has earned success from -) is singing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Jeremy is successful. He makes a lot of money writing music for other people. Just because he's not in the limelight anymore doesn't mean he's not successful. You can hardly call Alizee successful at this point considering she hasn't had any hits in a decade.
Has he written any hits for other people then? Because Pyschédélices was released during that decade, and that was a group effort by Zée and the J-man. Now don't get me wrong, Psych is my favorite album of hers, but as so many would say, it wasn't successful. So despite his (I'm sure) best efforts on his wife's album, it didn't match her earlier works in sales at least. And if all Alizée does is sing, you can't say it was her fault. So again I genuinely ask, what/where are his successes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
he said about Jeremy was after his last album, he got more into the song writing and managerial part of the business and he said he has not faired well and so he went back to being involved with the family business. A business the family did well with. It had to do with something along the lines of managing properties or renting properties. But until someone comes up with some hard cold facts, I guess each of us has to choose what they want to believe.
I agree, I'd like to see hard cold facts about his accomplishments before I say that he is more successful. As for his family's business, if it was doing well before him and it still is, then kudos to the J-man.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:57 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Fall sees it the same way as i do

Also ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Psych is my favorite album of hers, but as so many would say, it wasn't successful. So despite his (I'm sure) best efforts on his wife's album
Quote:
it didn't match her earlier works in sales at least
that's true

Quote:
it wasn't successful in france
Fixed

I think i read not along time ago on alizée-forum that the album made 300k in less than a year and by now it made even more probably so it did good globally

Last edited by melovelily; 02-11-2013 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: Bums
Old 03-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Now we know who Jérémy Chatelain truly was, an immature party animal bad at parenting smoking weed and playing video games with his friends all day in a two rooms flat with Alizée taking care of Annily ... 10 ans , says it all.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Now we know who Jérémy Chatelain truly was, an immature party animal bad at parenting smoking weed and playing video games with his friends all day in a two rooms flat with Alizée taking care of Annily ... 10 ans , says it all.
link, source, rationale on how you came to that......???
Never mind found it. You should really post a link to your post in the other thread http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7380

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-25-2013 at 04:11 PM..
Old 03-25-2013, 05:52 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Yeah so....where exactly did you get all of that information?