Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2011, 11:57 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I have a point to make. Sony Music is almost strictly United States. It DOES have an international section with Mexico and France in it. Now I asked some of my friends at Sony Music what the relation between Sony Music and Sony Music International (France) was. They said they might as well be separate companies. Sony Music would be more than happy to try to arrange anything here in the states for Alizée if they knew it would grow in popularity.

So if anyone was hoping that the rumored conversation with Sony Music would, one, get her another record deal, or, two, bring her to America under Sony's watchful eye, that won't happen.

Now I so wish that Sony would pick her up. That way I would have more of a chance with bringing her to the states.

Also, to test the relation, I sent in requests for Alizée merchandise (from when she was a Sony Artist), like autographs and CD's into Sony Music and got the same response. Sony Music France has access to the items but aren't connected very well. The two companies are like in-laws.

That's my rant.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...