Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Old 10-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
No prob and yah I think if I show this to Zeerre that he will know what it is, cause he seems to specialize in the Psych Era...
I knows what 'tis this vid

Old 10-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
I knows what 'tis this vid
1) Nice avatar
2)So you know what this video is about and where it came from?
3)I just noticed this is a thread in the Translations part of the forumwoops
Old 10-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySB2DuWSs14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySB2DuWSs14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is a video i have never seen. Does anyone know where it came from and what it is about? And are there any others like it?! Thanks!
That video was uploaded to Alizée's official channel in 2007 to promote Psychédélices, it shows Alizée practicing "L'effet" with Bertrand Burgalat. I think a few others promotional clips were released (I seem to remember one for Mademoiselle Juliette, if I'm not mistaken) but they were taken down from Alizée's channel.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
That video was uploaded to Alizée's official channel in 2007 to promote Psychédélices, it shows Alizée practicing "L'effet" with Bertrand Burgalat. I think a few others promotional clips were released (I seem to remember one for Mademoiselle Juliette, if I'm not mistaken) but they were taken down from Alizée's channel.
Thanks for the info! Very cool how she did this! And would you happen to know anywhere I can find the others or anyone that knows about the others/has them?
Old 10-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySB2DuWSs14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySB2DuWSs14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is a video i have never seen. Does anyone know where it came from and what it is about? And are there any others like it?! Thanks!
Ahh yes, I remember this.

I've always loved those behind the scenes footages, like the one of her singing and practicing youpidou.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Ahh yes, I remember this.

I've always loved those behind the scenes footages, like the one of her singing and practicing youpidou.
I love how she just bounces on her toes when practicing it and waving her scarf and letting the creeper drummer daydream about her hahaha.