Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-29-2011, 11:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
This feeling got a name. it's called " being in love" .
You could be right in most cases, but as I stated recently in another thread, I don't consider myself to be in love with her, but I am head over heels in love with some of her performances.

If someone came in this room (at my home) and told me she was going to be at an autograph session tomorrow in Paris and she wanted to say hi to me if I was there (dreaming of course), I would think, I wish I could be there but there isn't enough time. Where as if the same someone came in and told me she going to perform a concert in Paris tomorrow and there are still tickets available, they better not be standing between me and the door or they will have foot prints all over them. I would pay what ever it took (full fare ticke), do what ever it took to get me over there.

I really wish I could have been at En Concert and this years Les Enfoires was another great show that I wish I went to. Maybe next year. Point being I'm more in love with the performances than the person. Maybe if I was a lot younger, or maybe if I didn't look like th south end of a north bound hippo, or maybe if I lived in Paris, I would be more in love with the person, but I'm not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post

If I were aware that I would be called pathetic before posting this, other than calling myself it (mind you, it was a feeling of guilt), I wouldn't have. I'm starting to get a little bit of regret. Sorry if anyone got the wrong impression.

As far as what anything of what you said being pathetic, I think I can speak for the most of the members here in saying there is nothing pathetic in what you said. You have to consider the source.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-29-2011 at 11:02 AM..
Old 06-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You could be right in most cases, but as I stated recently in another thread, I don't consider myself to be in love with her, but I am head over heels in love with some of her performances.

If someone came in this room (at my home) and told me she was going to be at an autograph session tomorrow in Paris and she wanted to say hi to me if I was there (dreaming of course), I would think, I wish I could be there but there isn't enough time. Where as if the same someone came in and told me she going to perform a concert in Paris tomorrow and there are still tickets available, they better not be standing between me and the door or they will have foot prints all over them. I would pay what ever it took (full fare ticke), do what ever it took to get me over there.

I really wish I could have been at En Concert and this years Les Enfoires was another great show that I wish I went to. Maybe next year. Point being I'm more in love with the performances than the person. Maybe if I was a lot younger, or maybe if I didn't look like th south end of a north bound hippo, or maybe if I lived in Paris, I would be more in love with the person, but I'm not.

As far as what anything of what you said being pathetic, I think I can speak for the most of the members here in saying there is nothing pathetic in what you said. You have to consider the source.
Im not trying to insult anyone here but for any male to say being attracted to Alizee is pathetic is either gay, or currently going (through/went through) the same thing but afraid to admit it .... just saying! So I agree with you scruffy, dont worry about its Saint!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I agree, but with a different point. I prefer to think of myself and most fans on here in a state of infatuation rather than love (click). I think it can eventually lead to love, but often stays at that.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:49 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I think it is a guy thing with Alizée. There is something very special about her but you just can't put your finger on exactly what it is. It's not one thing but the whole package as they say.

Like the first time I saw one of her videos and couldn't get enough of her performance. I had no idea at the time who this girl was but she had my undivided attention almost instantly. Six and half years later she still has my attention.

En Concert sealed it for me, it's her stage presence and body language that seems to create the allure.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:22 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

alizee is good she doesn't have everything she only have the cutest face and one of the hottest bodies and a great pesonality and a great voice and some epic dancing moves
and the effect she has on me isn't that big alizee only makes me go nuts when i see her
yeah thats all ...
Old 06-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Im not trying to insult anyone here but for any male to say being attracted to Alizee is pathetic is either gay, or currently going (through/went through) the same thing but afraid to admit it .... just saying! So I agree with you scruffy, dont worry about its Saint!
Euphoria is a girl...
Old 06-29-2011, 08:28 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Were you able to attend her concert in Moscow or Mexico?
I wish I knew her a couple of years earlier so I could have gone to her concert. May be not in Moscow but, definitely in Mexico. Actually, better yet, I wish I've known her when I was stationed in Naples, Italy back in 1998-2001. I would have extended my tour of duty there for another 3 years or more and could have watched En concert...the greatest concert ever!

We still envy you though because you were lucky enough to meet her in person and spend half an hour with her.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I don't know why, but I feel this thread is going to erupt into another debacle...

Anyway, I understand what you mean Saint...and...well that's that. Sorry I can't help since I have no experience.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:44 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you recognize that it's not a good thing to do, but it's not entirely wrong. You have a crush on Alizee.

Here is the thing: she is an exceptionally attractive woman, but chances are you will meet another attractive woman but she will be better because she will be real. You can talk to her and get to know her on a personal level. That's something you can't say for Alizee. I don't believe in "the one" or that people come in sets of two that are made for each other, but you will find someone you are attracted to, not just physically, but that you connect with, so much that when you're with them you can't imagine comparing them to anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan
This feeling got a name. it's called " being in love" .
As for being "in love" with Alizee, I've seen a lot of men on this forum say that they feel like they are in love with her, or alude to being so. I don't believe that's true. You can love her, or love what she does, but you can't be in love with someone you have never met or spoken to. To tell yourself that you are in love with that someone seems to me to be an unhealthy mentality, it won't end well.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-30-2011, 12:53 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I'm glad you recognize that it's not a good thing to do, but it's not entirely wrong. You have a crush on Alizee.

Here is the thing: she is an exceptionally attractive woman, but chances are you will meet another attractive woman but she will be better because she will be real. You can talk to her and get to know her on a personal level. That's something you can't say for Alizee. I don't believe in "the one" or that people come in sets of two that are made for each other, but you will find someone you are attracted to, not just physically, but that you connect with, so much that when you're with them you can't imagine comparing them to anyone else.

As for being "in love" with Alizee, I've seen a lot of men on this forum say that they feel like they are in love with her, or alude to being so. I don't believe that's true. You can love her, or love what she does, but you can't be in love with someone you have never met or spoken to. To tell yourself that you are in love with that someone seems to me to be an unhealthy mentality, it won't end well.
I agree 100%. People here may think they love Alizee but all it is lust and attraction .... better known as a crush. When your in love, I dont know how to describe it but you just always feel happy with the other person on your mind 24/7. "All you need is love!"

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Tags
alizee attractive