Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-30-2008, 12:48 AM

mal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggin View Post
The clip you are referring to here actually got cut from the final video. It was in a "Director's cut". I saw a behind the scenes video were Alizée was rejecting the costumes (on set) for being too revealing. So she's probably the one that made the call on the cut also.

Also, if you'll notice the girl she's kissing is wearing a hood, so I doubt very much if there was any tongue.
yep that was not supposed to be released. and the backstabbing of the poor girl still goes on. people hate success. one of her songs was released before it was done. the directors cut was posted. no loyalty. cut throat business.
so yea her three year vacation was a vacation from snakes and slime. their still around but she just bought some boots so to speak. also the french people I think are part of why she refashioned herself. I wish she wouldnt listen to them. Many french felt like she wasnt a real singer. her numbers in france kinda reflect this. shes bigger in other countries. I kinda wish she would maintain her old method but just do it in her own way.

she still kix ass when all is said and done.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:39 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I see people who include as a part of their identity the video where she is kissing another girl. Does she look like she is enjoying this moment at all?
One should not enjoy the "kiss of death".

This was an artistic moment when taken in context. If others wish to take it out of context, or play it away from its proper context....so be it. That is not Alizée's burden. In fact, I remember her very mature response to questions about the upskirt shots from here J'ai pas vingt ans presentations. To paraphrase, "Those shots were not sanctioned". Anybody can take an artistic presentation and turn it into something vulgar and non-representative of the expressed art. Those who are mature enough to understand the difference, don't exploit the art. Those who are not mature enough to understand, do not matter.

I don't know if that wisdom was imparted to Alizée by those around her, or if it grew from her own experiences. Either way, the fact it was rooted at such a young age speaks well of Alizée.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:18 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
One should not enjoy the "kiss of death".

This was an artistic moment when taken in context. If others wish to take it out of context, or play it away from its proper context....so be it. That is not Alizée's burden.
Ogre your entire post was very accurate, and the part I took out is a problem that seems to be emerging here, improper context. Some people, Scruffy in this instance, are taking things completely out of context to the point of slandering. Demonstrated by the following quote,
Quote:
Traumatized? So now she's shoving her tongue down some other girls throat! I don't think so. She's trying to become popular again by listening to some very stupid associates of her.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:35 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I guess I just don't get it. She looked beautiful in the outfit she wore when sang J'en ai marre. But I guess you'r saying that this isn't artistic but kissing another girl is?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:32 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I guess I just don't get it. She looked beautiful in the outfit she wore when sang J'en ai marre. But I guess you'r saying that this isn't artistic but kissing another girl is?
BOTH are artistic within their proper contexts. In fact, the J'en ai marre can be artistic even outside the context, as so much of that choreography can stand on its own very nicely, to include little show snippets. As for the "kiss of death", it really only has the context in which it was presented...under the Shakesperean umbrella. Take it outside the context, and it loses its artistry, and simply becomes another proverbial "upskirt shot".
Old 04-30-2008, 11:43 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
BOTH are artistic within their proper contexts. In fact, the J'en ai marre can be artistic even outside the context, as so much of that choreography can stand on its own very nicely, to include little show snippets. As for the "kiss of death", it really only has the context in which it was presented...under the Shakesperean umbrella. Take it outside the context, and it loses its artistry, and simply becomes another proverbial "upskirt shot".
Well said! I agree completely. I went way overboard with my remark about the kiss. I do apologize for that to her and the members of this forum. It's just a direction she was led to go in which I thought was contrary to her wanting to get away from the Lolita image.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:36 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Again she didnt mean for that to be published. Kissing another girl is not lolitaish. Its more on the adult side. Not all sexy acts are lolita. Im talking about the candy/pop sound with a candy/pop dance. I loved/love it. she should move closer to what she used to do but also do what she does now. But she doesnt agree and shes the one selling tons of records.

Im wondering whats gonna happen in concert when she sings jenamarre and jpva will she do the dance or just stand and sing it? hmmmm idk well see.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:58 PM
moi coco

cocoroa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Im wondering whats gonna happen in concert when she sings jenamarre and jpva will she do the dance or just stand and sing it? hmmmm idk well see .
i hope she do the dance and i also hope she make dances to some of her new songs.

Lili... with you till the end of the world
don´t forget to watch my alizee video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskLRxB_XFM

TA4E!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

She's said she will do JPVA and JEAM?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:01 AM

sjcrookston is on a distinguished road

This thread caught my eye and I am leaning toward agreeing with Scruffy overall. I feel like Alizee resembles much of the average pop acts today instead of the the delightfully choreographed and very catchy songs from the earlier 2 albums(especially MCE).

She looks just the same in pictures almost, in many ways more beautiful. But the youthful spirit and the way she communicated how much fun she was having is gone. I like the song fifty sixty and a few others and maybe ya know she will actually dance for those...I'm not holding out much hope for that.

What I am hoping for, is a delightful high quality version of JEAM or JPVA or something where I hope she remembers how to dance again.