Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-06-2019, 11:35 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I believe that was in September when I visited Little Capo. It might have been closed down for the season or it might have been closed on the weekdays. I'll have to do some research on what day I stopped by there.

As far as that Vimeo video we've seen parts of it before, but I don't remember seeing all of this.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As far as that Vimeo video we've seen parts of it before, but I don't remember seeing all of this.

I have had the below photo in my collection for a while. I didn't know it was that video where it comes from. Also, Alizee is wearing an Aerosmith shirt half the time. How great is that?

Old 06-06-2019, 08:48 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Now I know some of these have already been “detailed” on this thread, however, the “message” behind them is “meaningful”, soooo…

Alizée posted a couple of really nice “shots” on her “alizeeofficiel” IG page…

The first post: “Comme nous , dites NON aux violences faites aux femmes�� #bastacusì #3919”, which, roughly translates as “Like us, say NO to violence against women # bastacusì # 3919”. I think “basta cusi” translates as “just enough” or “that’s enough”.

A message “straight from the hearts”, of probably my most favorite “Chanteuse et danseur professionnel”, Alizée and Greg...

Always have had, and always will have "infinite" respect for these guys...

Personally, I have no tolerance for this, whatsoever. Not in my own life, in my “family”, or “subordinates”, “never”, “ever”, “period”. It’s not “big”, and it’s not “clever”, and there is never ever an “adequate” excuse for it

If you ever find yourself in that situation, show your “quality”, and just, walk away, please

Now, it really takes a hell of a lot to “get a rise out” of me, and that is kind of “deliberate”...

People usually describe me “personality wise” as being a cross between “Yoda and Buddha”, and, sometimes you’ll never quite know which one you are going to “get”, however, very very close friends will describe me as being the most “controlled” person that they have ever met, (but you really have to be very close to me to notice that, at all), and it is for a very “sound” reason…

You will find, even with me, there are “chains” that it is very wise not to “jerk”, for if you do, “life” will get very “interesting”, for you, very quickly…

Just try beating your “spouse” in front of me, and I can guarantee you, life will get very “interesting” for you, very quickly, and in ways you are very likely never ever to forget…

Anyhow, enough of that…

Alizée’s other IG post, “J’espère que vous avez passé un bon week end !☀️”, which translates, roughly, as “I hope you had a good weekend! ☀️, was a “shot” of her “showcasing” a few “rings” for an advertising “promo” for “Daniel Wellington”…

Alizée, (need I say more), nice “bling”, on an outstanding "background", as in Jon Snow. Well thought out “snap”, nice use of colour.

Another member of the Jacotey “clan” that would probably make a darn good photographer...

Johann Jacotey posted quite a few shots of what I'm taking to be Corsica, on his IG page, “flamingyo24”, of what must be someplace pretty close to “Paradise”…

Just... superb...

Now, I'm taking it that this is his Porsche...

I really couldn’t have one of these. It’d be an absolute “drag” to have to “cat lick” it clean, every single night, before I went to bed. Preccciouusss

Jo Jacotey has also been posting on his IG page, but it’s “followers only”, and you have to “log in” to see it...

I have no IG, Facebook, Snapchat, or anything of that “ilk”, so if you want to look into anything like that, go check it out yourself...

Now, Annily also posted on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”, sooo, as usual, I will drop that in the appropriate thread…

6/6/2019…

A “D-Day” anniversary…

Appropriate…

Will we ever learn???

Y’all be safe, and, just be “wonderful” to each other, ‘k…

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-06-2019 at 10:37 PM..
Old 06-07-2019, 07:26 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
The first post: “Comme nous , dites NON aux violences faites aux femmes�� #bastacusì #3919”, which, roughly translates as “Like us, say NO to violence against women # bastacusì # 3919”. I think “basta cusi” translates as “just enough” or “that’s enough”.
I think this is the first time that I have seen Alizee promote a cause. Granted it's a good cause, but she has historically kept quiet about these things, along with politics.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:10 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Alizée's brother shot this video of Denitsa Ikonomova at the Danse Studio.

Denitsa Ikonomova
Old 06-07-2019, 02:54 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Alizée's brother shot this video of Denitsa Ikonomova at the Danse Studio.

Denitsa Ikonomova

Wow! The dance studio is burning. There's hardly room for another student.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:18 PM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Halloween Party

the Halloween 2017 clip, where you can see Alizée dancing with students

Last edited by bebert057; 06-07-2019 at 05:20 PM..
Old 06-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Ok, lets see what we’ve got…

A really cool pic of Greg and Jon Snow posted on the “_teamalizeegregoire” IG page, that I’m told was also posted in “story” form on both of their respective IG pages, which to me says it was most important to all concerned…

“Belle photo de @gregoirelyonnet et @jonsnow_lyonnet”.
Ok, that needs no translation really, does it?!

This is just a truly superb shot of what are probably undoubtedly the two most important “men” in Alizée’s life, Greg and Jon Snow, who she utterly adores almost to the point of “total distraction”...

Hey, “anything”, and “anyone” that makes Alizée smile, and helps to keep/make her “happy” is just “pure dead brilliant” in my book, and these two “guys” most assuredly do

I “salute” them both…

Now, Johann Jacotey posted this shot on his IG page, “flamingyo24”…

This is just, to me, breathtaking

Another “pic”, from somewhere near "Paradise"…

Just awesome...
Old 06-10-2019, 09:21 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

An instagram account for a dog...

Glad I am far far far away from that bullshit

Last edited by Fall; 06-11-2019 at 08:41 AM.. Reason: Removed reference to mental illness.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:29 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

She's willing to let us see her hand, but she doesn't want us to see her pregnant. How unfortunate.