Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
omg, the first time i found out about her, the only songs i knew were Moi...Lolita, JEAM and La Isla Bonita.. i had those 3 songs on loop all the FRIGGEN TIME! so the 3.5 hour ride back and forth from college to home? those 3 songs, over and over and over and over and over again.
Same here, during some periods of my life an album connects with me. "Psychedelices" is my soundtrack to my Freshman year of college. That album will always be connected with that, and i don't mind it one bit.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:04 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

With the world economy in toilet I don't see Alizée venturing too far from France other than Mexico for any concerts. They are very expensive and labor intensive to prepare for. If the money isn't there to recoup your expenses it's better to wait out economy. She can do TV, and radio appearances and spend time promoting herself and her new Cd's through the Internet until things turn around.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

i have seen this video on youtube how she started and all that, and how Mailine or how ever u spell her name is that about Alizee music promoting is that they made a big mystery, I belive taht Alizee is trying to go that route.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
With the world economy in toilet I don't see Alizée venturing too far from France other than Mexico for any concerts. They are very expensive and labor intensive to prepare for. If the money isn't there to recoup your expenses it's better to wait out economy. She can do TV, and radio appearances and spend time promoting herself and her new Cd's through the Internet until things turn around.
if she needs a cheap place to stay, my dorm is available! i'll kick my roommates out, and i'll even share my meal plan with her.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:32 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I ran across this and even other bands are having a tough time making a buck with this world economy.

Quote:
NKOTB had to cancel their tour in Australia due to the recession. Donnie Wahlberg said, “We are, in fact, in the middle of a worldwide recession and we just cannot make it work.”

NKOTB- New Kids On The Block
Old 07-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

im sure Jesu-.. i mean, Obama can fix things up in a jiffy.

he is the chosen one after all.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:02 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I callled and emailed the local radio stations and offered to bring by all of Alizée's CD's so that they could listen too and choose the song or songs they might consider playing. The local stations appear to be tied to a larger radio group and take their orders from higher up executives at the corporate HQ.

One thought might be to go to the local spanish-speaking stations, where they might have more leeway in choosing the music to play. Also, by telling these spanish stations that Alizée is already popular in Mexico, they might be open to playing her music. Just a thought
Old 01-09-2010, 09:31 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

c-4, instead of commercial radio stations, you might want to try college stations. they are more open and are not tied down to corporate businesses. also, you could try some sort of fundraiser and see how much it would take to bring her here for a concert.