Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-18-2016, 09:38 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
There might be some things here...

http://www.english-actualizee.com/

OMG you were express quick. It took you just 5 mins to answer my query.
It seems it's RMJ's website, and it appears that only first five numbers were translated. But per the AIFC there were 9 numbers in total. Right?
So, the project was discontinued.
Thanks for the link.
Old 01-18-2016, 10:02 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Hehe, well, it was easy... I just took a peek at this thread : http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6268

Happy to help!
Old 01-20-2016, 02:48 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I was looking at some of the new young singers and comparing them with 15-year old Alizee. Of course I'm biased, but Alizee appears to win hands down. The most serious challenger in my opinion is Angela Vazquez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZfK4YaHv5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZM...5kXzC_UKvvIA9B
Old 01-20-2016, 09:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well of course we're biased, but I think if you had asked people who had never seen any of these singers including Alizée, who was the best, I think the voting would be fairly even. She has a smile that could melt the heart of the toughest man but that wasn't evident in this performance. Her dancing too is another thing that sets her apart not to mention her on stage presence. Plus a huge factor for me at least was the music and lyrics of MF and LB. I think a better video to have shown for Alizée would have been Moi Lolita in Amsterdam. She had such great poise and charm; the little waves to the crowd, not to mention her dancing. That's the dance I would have liked to have been used as a comparison; of course she was 16 then, but I wonder if the others had anything that would even have come close and Alizée did not have to have the revealing outfit on to be a sensation.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:30 AM

One pic for the Memory Lane.
Just to inspire some memories ...

Old 03-24-2016, 04:55 PM

Of course what's happening here is we were unwrapping the 60 cds I paid for. Notice the knap sack beside me. A little while later the Virgin Megastoe manager came down to get us. The first thing he asked was where is the receipt? I was sure I put it in the knap sack, but I couldn't find it. I checked all my pockets, then I thought maybe I threw it away with the wrappings. I went across the room to the small trash can I put the wrappers in came up empty. I turned around and everyone was gone. A moment of dread set in. I flew upstairs and after a couple of minutes, found them. I found the receipt later in one of the numerous pockets of the knap sack.

We then went on a long journey through hall ways up one set of stairs, down another, back up again It reminded me of the video of making of J'en ai marre and I get deja vu watching it.

Aaron is the one with his back to us. I believe he was 14 at the time. His father was on sabbatical at the time. Neil if I remember right is the gentleman on the left. Him and his girlfriend were from Wyoming and they had been teaching in France for a couple of years. He had been at En Concert and the young man next to me is FerAunger, his forum name. He was from Mexico, but was attending college in Paris I think at the time.

I didn't want to go in there with just blue jeans and a t shirt. I have a tremendous amount of respect for her and so I wanted to dress accordingly without over doing it, so I had that shirt made up locally. Hopefully maybe I'll get to use it one more time.

Old 10-22-2016, 05:50 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Serge Millon shared Alizée International Fan Club (AIFC)'s video.

https://www.facebook.com/ALIZEEAIFC/...4928710319742/
Old 10-25-2016, 03:28 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
One pic for the Memory Lane.
Just to inspire some memories ...

Maaan that takes me back! I had been a fan since January of 2009 and had been marinating so to speak, in everything Gourmandises, MCE and Psych, and the release of UEDS was the first I was around for. It was so exciting that on top of that, we received the miracle of Scruffy and the big private signing!! I got to put my name on the letter; I snow-shoveled my butt off to be able to buy the deluxe collector's edition of the album; and there was even the Technikart magazine she was in!!! Unforgettable days.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:58 PM

Amazing night!
Old 10-27-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
... ... The first thing he asked was where is the receipt? I was sure I put it in the knap sack, but I couldn't find it. I checked all my pockets, then I thought maybe I threw it away with the wrappings. I went across the room to the small trash can I put the wrappers in came up empty. I turned around and everyone was gone. A moment of dread set in. I flew upstairs and after a couple of minutes, found them. I found the receipt later in one of the numerous pockets of the knap sack.

Quote:
... Neil if I remember right is the gentleman on the left. Him and his girlfriend were from Wyoming and they had been teaching in France for a couple of years. He had been at En Concert and the young man next to me is FerAunger, ...

I think that the guy's name is not Neil but is Mark. That picture was posted also in one old AAm thread, just see the description of this picture at post #1 at http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7259
Quote:
Originally Posted by User22 View Post
5) ScruffyDog777 (on a multitude of occasions!), FerAunger, Mark, Aron

And I also think, if I'm not mistaken, that Mark's nickname on the Alizée-forum as well as here at the Aam is Backinblack.
I think he appears in this Pour Alizée fan video at 9:07 (select Quality 380p for viewing): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...r-alizee_music