Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-11-2019, 02:46 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Old 12-11-2019, 07:43 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

greg.jpg

I don't think I've ever fully considered how amazing Gregoire's life is right now:

Gregoire's father was a dancer, and so is Gregoire, it is his passion. Imagine you're him in the early 2000s and you see Alizee, and she is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. Later on you actually meet her, and find out she also was super into dancing when she was young (still is obviously). Then you two go on to win the DALS championship together. THEN, the most beautiful woman you've ever seen falls in love with you, adores you, and you two get married. Keep in mind she's ALSO A MILLIONAIRE! I mean at that point it wouldn't matter but LOL.

I mean holy shit guys. Him making that living a dream comment is even more true than I figured at first. This is cosmic alignment type stuff.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:09 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I don't think I've ever fully considered how amazing Gregoire's life is right now:
I mean holy shit guys. Him making that living a dream comment is even more true than I figured at first. This is cosmic alignment type stuff.
If he possesses as large slice of happiness as no human being can stand, then why doesn't he share a little bit of Alizée with us?
I mean something that goes beyond the dance studio and their family life.
Old 12-12-2019, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Attachment 2930

Gregoire's father was a dancer, and so is Gregoire, it is his passion. Imagine you're him in the early 2000s and you see Alizee, and she is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. Later on you actually meet her, and find out she also was super into dancing when she was young (still is obviously). Then you two go on to win the DALS championship together. THEN, the most beautiful woman you've ever seen falls in love with you, adores you, and you two get married. Keep in mind she's ALSO A MILLIONAIRE! I mean at that point it wouldn't matter but LOL.

I think he has the life we all dream of just having met Alizée, having touched her (during the dance), then having married her and now having a child together

Old 12-12-2019, 04:53 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
. This is cosmic alignment type stuff.
Yeah
It would be nice to speak with him and hear his very words about his life. It seems that every dream he had is now reality. Usually people dream about their job, love and also money and it seems that he has achieved literally everything he ever wanted in the way he wanted. He should write a book. From this point of view, I would be more interested in his words than in Alizée's.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 12-12-2019 at 05:13 AM..
Old 12-12-2019, 06:49 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Gregoire's father was a dancer, and so is Gregoire, it is his passion. Imagine you're him in the early 2000s and you see Alizee, and she is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. Later on you actually meet her, and find out she also was super into dancing when she was young (still is obviously). Then you two go on to win the DALS championship together. THEN, the most beautiful woman you've ever seen falls in love with you, adores you, and you two get married.

This is cosmic alignment type stuff.
William Shakespeare once said “The Eyes are the window to your soul”.

The picture you posted... aside from the great beauty, her eyes convey something that is hard to put into words. Peace? Love? Both, and much more?

What a great picture.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:58 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
If he possesses as large slice of happiness as no human being can stand, then why doesn't he share a little bit of Alizée with us?
I doubt he'd try to stop her or not support her. That's up to them not me of course :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post
I think he has the life we all dream of just having met Alizée, having touched her (during the dance), then having married her and now having a child together
Oh yah what I meant he has *that* AND more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Yeah
It would be nice to speak with him and hear his very words about his life. It seems that every dream he had is now reality. Usually people dream about their job, love and also money and it seems that he has achieved literally everything he ever wanted in the way he wanted. He should write a book. From this point of view, I would be more interested in his words than in Alizée's.
Same here! And while it's not really my business, I can't help but ask the experience of just being her from day to day and having her simply staring at you lol

I know elsewhere people would think I sound a bit silly but I think some of you guys understand me here :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
William Shakespeare once said “The Eyes are the window to your soul”.

The picture you posted... aside from the great beauty, her eyes convey something that is hard to put into words. Peace? Love? Both, and much more?

What a great picture.
For sure! There's always been something about her look I can't put my finger on. She's also the only celebrity I never lost interest in..

Speaking of amazing and unique looks:

Guys, holy shit, Gregoire wakes up to that. 2 angels
Old 12-13-2019, 01:45 AM

Quote:

Speaking of amazing and unique looks:

Guys, holy shit, Gregoire wakes up to that. 2 angels
when the mother is an angel, the children can only be

Old 12-13-2019, 11:00 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For sure! There's always been something about her look I can't put my finger on. She's also the only celebrity I never lost interest in..
We have debated this over and over again on this forum. What makes Alizee so special in the eyes of so many men (and even women)? It goes beyond her looks or the way she moves. We have called it the "x-factor", but nobody knows what the x-factor is.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
I don't think Greg will stand in her way if she decided to do another album. I believe he would support her. He was right there with her when she gave the concerts in Warsaw and Kiev last year. He would not be so supportive if it came at a steep price such as giving up what they built together, like the dance studio or their close knit family.

You had brought up the recent passing of Marie Fredriksson and I read up on her a little. In her Wiki article, she stated that she would not have been able to continue with Roxette if it weren't for her husband, Mikael Bolyos, who was the keyboardist. I believe Alizee would not release an album and give concerts if Greg wasn't there with her.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 12-13-2019 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-13-2019, 08:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Is there a higher resolution version of this photo? Her haircut is nice.
I found this picture which isn't any better resolution but is an uncropped picture.

Alizee van.jpg

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
We have debated this over and over again on this forum. What makes Alizee so special in the eyes of so many men (and even women)? It goes beyond her looks or the way she moves. We have called it the "x-factor", but nobody knows what the x-factor is.
As the French call it, she has a "je ne sais quoi", "a quality that cannot be described or named easily." and I think that is still very much true today. She just has to get with the right people to bring that cream to the top.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-13-2019 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts