Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-29-2007, 12:30 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee and her favorite perfume

Oki, guys and gals, how many here would go out and buy the perfume that Alizee likes to use the most? If we knew what it was I have no doubt it would cause a stampede and the perfume would be bought out completely by crazed Alizee fans worldwide.

Anyone happen to know what is her favorite perfume?

I would throw out my cologne and wear her favorite perfume in a heartbeat. I would wear it to work and if anyone laughed at me for wearing perfume I would simply tell them that I just spent the last hour having lunch with Alizee!

I already went to the store and bought Nutella. It wasn't bad, wasn't great, but it was the first time I ever had eaten Nutella. It was a different chocolate flavor that I never experienced before, but knowing Alizee ate some during the video of her J'en ai marre made it all that more appealing.

I need to have another sense of Alizee. Already did the sight and sound thing, now I need a smell. Taste, did that already that is the nutella chocolate spread part

Any other senses I left out? Let's see... sight, sound, taste, smell, I'm leaving out something... TOUCH... well only way for that to happen would be to get close to the stage at one of her concerts and touch her hand.

Just think Jessica (alizeeclochette) got all the senses from her in one afternoon.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

She has mentioned two:

- Lolita Lempicka
- Angel by Thierry Mugler

But that was long ago already. Who knows what it is today.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
I would throw out my cologne and wear her favorite perfume in a heartbeat. I would wear it to work and if anyone laughed at me for wearing perfume I would simply tell them that I just spent the last hour having lunch with Alizee!
Matrix, has anyone mentioned recently that you are a very weird person?

(I mean that in the nicest way, of course. )
Old 03-29-2007, 12:55 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Merci RMJ

Just purchased a 3.4oz bottle of Lolita Lempicka for $80 from Nordstrom.
Also purchased a 6.9oz bottle of Angel for $40

The common fragrance in both bottles is Vanilla

Alizee likes the smell of Vanilla, me too
Old 03-29-2007, 04:52 AM

MiamMiam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oki, guys and gals, how many here would go out and buy the perfume that Alizee likes to use the most? If we knew what it was I have no doubt it would cause a stampede and the perfume would be bought out completely by crazed Alizee fans worldwide.

I already went to the store and bought Nutella. It wasn't bad, wasn't great, but it was the first time I ever had eaten Nutella. It was a different chocolate flavor that I never experienced before, but knowing Alizee ate some during the video of her J'en ai marre made it all that more appealing.

I need to have another sense of Alizee. Already did the sight and sound thing, now I need a smell. Taste, did that already that is the nutella chocolate spread part

Any other senses I left out? Let's see... sight, sound, taste, smell, I'm leaving out something... TOUCH... well only way for that to happen would be to get close to the stage at one of her concerts and touch her hand.

Just think Jessica (alizeeclochette) got all the senses from her in one afternoon.
Lol I love nutella, my friend in college got me hooked on it. It's chocolate with hazlenut spread. And damn $80 for perfume? xD.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:01 AM

NYMedStudent is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Now you just have to grow your hair out, throw on some of Alizee's favorite shade of lipstick, and run to the store to buy her favorite brand of tampons.

And if anyone laughs... ok nm, everyone will laugh...

Old 03-29-2007, 05:56 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Nutella's always been a favourite of mine. Grew up having it for many many school lunches. Hmm... I dunno about the perfume though... Moe should know something about this.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 03-29-2007, 05:56 AM

Moe is on a distinguished road

- Angel by Thierry Mugler is awesome! i put it in me car!
it tastes good too

Old 03-29-2007, 05:57 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Well there you go lol. Moe does know something about it !

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 03-30-2007, 07:11 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

I'd get her perfume for my girlfriend, then she can smell like Alizée too