Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-17-2012, 03:41 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
How about we all tweet her that we don't like her face and see if she dons a mask in her next photos?

Only a deaf blind homeless poor with no taste retarded alcaholic drug addict would say such a thing ( takes long breath )
Old 05-17-2012, 04:29 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Only a deaf blind homeless poor with no taste retarded alcaholic drug addict would say such a thing ( takes long breath )
Swing and a miss.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:18 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Swing and a miss.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:11 AM
<<My cat watching Alizee

Alizee_is_Scottish! is on a distinguished road

Maybe it's still scabbed over at the top?

It's been years since I got my 'crap tats' and was pretty drunk at the time, so memories are a bit hazy.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:50 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I recieved my Les Enfoires dvd the other week and I was showing my coworkers last night some segments of the show and during one part where she was dressed as a flight attendant and singing rolling in the deep, several people made the comment of how great her legs looked and they did look awesome. Then a shiver ran down my spine, I thought this is the next area of her body she is going to ruin. I'm sure she's going to go all out for this Rin tin tin debacle coming up and there will be at least a couple of more tatoos.

But it was pointed out that she's not happy with fans who complain about her tatoos and we should listen to her because she's been very successful since she started getting them. Well actually she hasn't been that successful, in fact her career has been in a tail spin since she left LB and MF, but in fairness, that has nothing to do with the tatoos, but they aren't doing her career any good and she should take every step she can to improve her odds of being as successful as she can which would include holding off on the tatoos, until this new album comes out and if it's a great success, she can tatoo away.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:49 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I recieved my Les Enfoires dvd the other week and I was showing my coworkers last night some segments of the show and during one part where she was dressed as a flight attendant and singing rolling in the deep, several people made the comment of how great her legs looked and they did look awesome. Then a shiver ran down my spine, I thought this is the next area of her body she is going to ruin. I'm sure she's going to go all out for this Rin tin tin debacle coming up and there will be at least a couple of more tatoos.

But it was pointed out that she's not happy with fans who complain about her tatoos and we should listen to her because she's been very successful since she started getting them. Well actually she hasn't been that successful, in fact her career has been in a tail spin since she left LB and MF, but in fairness, that has nothing to do with the tatoos, but they aren't doing her career any good and she should take every step she can to improve her odds of being as successful as she can which would include holding off on the tatoos, until this new album comes out and if it's a great success, she can tatoo away.

Maybe we have to put a sign on Tin-Tin frontage :" Forbidden to Corsican godesses"
Old 05-17-2012, 08:03 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

I dont have an issue with her tattoos. I dont know why you all criticise her so much. It is not like they are all out in the open, and they have personal meanig to her. I would recommend everyone that dont like her tattoos to drop the subject immediately.
Thanks,
Old 05-17-2012, 08:05 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Maybe we have to put a sign on Tin-Tin frontage :" Forbidden to Corsican godesses"
Or even better, you could just stand guard there and not let her in!
Old 05-17-2012, 08:11 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Or even better, you could just stand guard there and not let her in!

HA you go ahead and try, I'll have the " Lili tazes fan" thread ready when you're done.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:28 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
HA you go ahead and try, I'll have the " Lili tazes fan" thread ready when you're done.
Who says she needs a taser?

Shot at 2011-11-26