Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-14-2006, 01:55 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
i have a feeling that alizée wouldn't host a tv show, she is so shy i dont think it would work out that well
Do we really know that Alizée is all that shy anymore? It's something she said in interviews when she was 16, just as she was becoming a huge star. Since then, she put out a second album, did a world tour, countless television appearances, commercials, got married, had a child, etc.

It's possible the things she said in 2001 and 2003 no longer apply.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:58 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

true...well i guess we will just have to see =) i am so getting complete world cable if she goes on tv, to watch that show of course
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-14-2006, 03:12 PM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
i have a feeling that alizée wouldn't host a tv show, she is so shy i dont think it would work out that well
I don't think it's the shyness factor, but did you notice how quite a few TV show hosts keep asking their guests deeply personal questions and try to get into their private lives? Alizee doesn't like it being done to her, and being a person of a good character, would probably hate doing the same to others.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:58 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate515 View Post
I don't think it's the shyness factor, but did you notice how quite a few TV show hosts keep asking their guests deeply personal questions and try to get into their private lives? Alizee doesn't like it being done to her, and being a person of a good character, would probably hate doing the same to others.
ha there, there's your answer that i couldnt think of greg..thanks pirate
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:19 AM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road

First and foremost, I hope whatever lifestyle Alizée chooses, she finds happiness in. I'd be saddened to not hear of her anymore, but . . . so be it. I strongly doubt this'll be the case. I think she's just the sort of person who needs to recharge after giving so much of herself over to her fame. It's sort of how when I'm in a group of people, eventually, I have to withdraw to become re-energized. My personal opinion is that she's way too bright of a light in this world to completely vanish.
My first impression, and I'm newer than you guys - so I could be totally wrong, is her doing more in line with charity work. She's got a good heart - probably one of the best I've ever seen in a celebrity, and I can see that driving her forward. Whether it's a new album, acting, dancing, maybe going into photography and painting - I just . . . hope I get the chance to see her further contributions to the world.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Don't worry you will surely see her in 2007! I can almost smell her new album disk!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:29 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I gave up on a third album, comback or whatever. Since I've been here I've seen letters without backup, rumors and half-truths. Bottonline: If she does come out with another album, I'll buy it. If not, oh well.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:07 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate515 View Post
So if you really want to stay true to the game, Alizee would have to do a lot of work, not only to perfect her English, but to also speak it with British accent.
Nope. The plot would involve some kind of "sharing" between the French agent (J.B.G. aka Alizée) and Bond. In fact the langauge mix could probably be choragraphed very nicely and with some wit, create some nice "tension" and a few laughs...like when Bond would say something cool in French and J.B.G. responds with a witty reply in English. Throw in a double entendre within the switched langauges and you could have all sorts of fun with that kind of match up.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:34 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Wow this is an on old thread, for a moment I thought Cybersoil was back again... But anyway for all of you complaining about the wait for a third album look at it this way, if you just got married and had a daughter would your music career be the first thing on your mind, I think not. Yes I look forward to her future and a new album with anxious curiosity but I also realise that no fan, regardless of how big, is going to be more important to Alizée than her own daughter. She said she is working on new things so let her work on them, balancing a career and a family is very difficult, and I would hope that she puts her family first. They are always going to be part of her life, long after the fickle fans of the world of pop music have passed her by (I'm not talking about her real fans, but the rest of her so called fans). So give her time I'm sure she doesn't want to put her name on something that was rushed and unfinished it was 3 years between her last two albums, and it is only going on 4 years so far, many artist go a lot longer without releasing new work. Remember patience has its vitues.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:16 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg View Post
Do we really know that Alizée is all that shy anymore? It's something she said in interviews when she was 16, just as she was becoming a huge star. Since then, she put out a second album, did a world tour, countless television appearances, commercials, got married, had a child, etc.

It's possible the things she said in 2001 and 2003 no longer apply.
It's possible, but I can say (personally) that being able to perform in front of others and carrying on a normal life does not necessarily change a "shy" nature. Being shy is not all bad either, as shy folks tends to grow a very healthy air of modesty and grace. I can see that in Alizée. She may not even realize it. Part of her grace is rooted in her modesty, and that modesty is rooted in having a shy nature.

And when I see her do things for others when doing so is difficult for her (because she is shy), that really hits the emotional heart strings.