Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-23-2010, 09:11 PM

Jaimes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Sometimes I wonder if it takes a certain TYPE of person to love her the way we do.
/agree

I think you're born with it. Some people are just destined to discover and end up better off for it, it's just like a matter of where and when type thing. I say this because it my discovery affected my life for the better in some hard times and I can't think of those times without her. I assume she keeps multiple people afloat through the phases of drudgery in life. Hopefully the people aren't introduced to her too early tho cause you only get one shot at certain things with certain people, I know eight years ago I would of said pop was for lack of a better word to describe the situation and the one word vocabulary of a kid like me eight years ago "gay" (no offense directed). But with the variety her music it helps to choose the right songs closer to the "modern" I guess to successfully reel in some people early but not too early, like all of us here do our part and stretch Alizée's reach all across the world.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:31 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Sometimes I wonder if it takes a certain TYPE of person to love her the way we do.
Or, a certain vibration (wavelength). .
Old 10-24-2010, 03:28 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Just target them with the style that suits them...For my friends who like rock I show em C'est Trop Tard and JPVA for smooth listening, Parler Tout Bas Coeur Deja Pris, and for the dance style...Fifty Sixty and Mademoiselle...Just make sure you appeal to the target audience.

And yes if they are the kind that want eye candy as well some JEAM will help with that too.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:44 AM

Jaimes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
And yes if they are the kind that want eye candy as well some JEAM will help with that too.
One of my friends is not the JEAM type! not that that's bad but he is the exact opposite. He called her a whore!!!!! I told him if he says that again besides a punch to the face he'll get all of his contact/personal information posted on this site and will probably die within a week.

I want to introduce him to Alizée but he is so narrow-minded and picky and im not good with explanations so it's hard for me to( not good with explanations so....). I just wonder if I am wasting my time trying.

The former keeps you on the path of growth, and the latter makes the journey tolerable.

--R. A. Salvatore
Old 10-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimes View Post
One of my friends is not the JEAM type! not that that's bad but he is the exact opposite. He called her a whore!!!!! I told him if he says that again besides a punch to the face he'll get all of his contact/personal information posted on this site and will probably die within a week.
I got a bunch of pitchforks and torches ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimes View Post
I want to introduce him to Alizée but he is so narrow-minded and picky and im not good with explanations so it's hard for me to( not good with explanations so....). I just wonder if I am wasting my time trying.
You could try showing him videos from the Psych era, where she isn't wearing outfits quite as revealing, or you could show him performances of ACC.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:07 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Just target them with the style that suits them...For my friends who like rock I show em C'est Trop Tard and JPVA for smooth listening, Parler Tout Bas Coeur Deja Pris, and for the dance style...Fifty Sixty and Mademoiselle...Just make sure you appeal to the target audience.

Yeah, that would probably do the job. But even if one likes only rock kinda music then also you can introduce them lili's slow n sad songs, they are so well sung n written that they'll just influence any human being on earth
Old 10-24-2010, 09:23 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

whenever i watch my four year old neice we watch some of alizee's videos from this forum and she loves them. last night while i was babysitting her we watched my 'alizee en concert' dvd and she could not get enough of her. she grabbed a short broom and pretended it was a mic and sang along with her or danced around the room pretending to be one of the dancers. now she wants me to teach her french. a fan is born.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:22 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
whenever i watch my four year old neice we watch some of alizee's videos from this forum and she loves them. last night while i was babysitting her we watched my 'alizee en concert' dvd and she could not get enough of her. she grabbed a short broom and pretended it was a mic and sang along with her or danced around the room pretending to be one of the dancers. now she wants me to teach her french. a fan is born.
Nice story. Very, very cute.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:09 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Nice story. Very, very cute.
thank you rev
Old 10-24-2010, 09:33 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote: