Quote:
alizeeofficiel
It's every day Valentine's Day with you
Old 02-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

YES!!!!

That's what we're looking for...

From my point of view, In my very humble, (but very "empathic", "shockingly" well trained), opinion, this is probably one of their best, nah, is the best "Instagram" "pic" that I have seen them "post".

And I'm seriously not "biased" or anything.

<Omigod lookitthat AlizéewithnoSunglasseson... "RedRafe faints "dead away" at the sheer "wonderfulness" of the whole thing.>

What do I see...

A lot...

Alizée. What is there to say, she is utterly "stunning", beyond all belief, as per usual.
Her eyes, (omigod I can actually see them), <heartfelt sigh> , "beautiful", no, way beyond that.
That smile... Mmmhhmmm... Damn, that was really literate, wasn't it, but you do know what I mean.

Bascially a "warm fuzzy" SUPERNOVA.

And I'm seriously not "biased" or anything.

This kind of makes Greg look like probably one of the luckiest guys alive...

They both look really "invested" in each other, which to me, is really pretty darn brilliant.

Love it...

Now Greg, he looks like he's "gone man", seriously enraptured, "totally loved up". That's M'boy.

Seriously, do you blame him...

(Either that, or Alizée had changed her "parfum de choix", from Chanel No 5 "Limited Edition" (I think, maybe?) to a little "sample" thing that maybe the DGSE had sent her by mistake, called "L'Eau de Chloroform". One whiff of that, and, you're "out".)

(SERIOUSLY JUST JOKING, I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SENSE OF HUMOUR, TOTALLY...)

I think it is a seriously pretty "cool" shot, of two pretty "cool" people.

Only thing that would have made it even better, in my eyes, would have been if it was "snapped" somewhere "cosy", "intimate", and, "romantic", again, you know what I mean.

Looking at this shot:

Women are going to want to be Alizée, (for she is Alizée, you know), and also the fact that Greg is "cute", (ahem, so I have been told, I'm not that kind of boy ), and talented.

They are going to want that "Lipstick", for Alizée is wearing it, and y'know, if she's wearing it, then by "association", its going to make them "beautiful", "sophisticated", classy, etc, too.

Guys, well the guys are just going to want to be Greg. I can't fault them for even a flat second, 'nuff said.

I really love this "shot", and, it looks like someone has put a quite a bit of thought into it.

Whomsoever that was, thank you, it worked.

Keep that up, and you will "own" the "World".

Oh wait...

Valentines Day.

Damn.... I'd forgotten about that. One of these days of the year when you really can't win.

"Damned" if you do, definitely "double damned" if you don't.

<exasperated, rueful sigh>

I'll... Just go "shut up" now, and try and somehow "survive" Valentines Day.

Hmm, why do I get the feeling that one day, these guys are gonna "permaban" me?

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-03-2019 at 10:14 PM..
Old 02-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
(Either that, or Alizée had changed her "parfum de choix", from Chanel No 5 "Limited Edition" (I think, maybe?)
Lolita Lempicka > everything
Old 02-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
From my point of view, In my very humble, (but very "empathic", "shockingly" well trained), opinion, this is probably one of their best, nah, is the best "Instagram" "pic" that I have seen them "post".
I agree totally.

Alizee looks terrifically happy.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Neutral Good

This is where I once again demonstrate my "utter" and "complete" "mastery" of the English language...

That latest Instagram post of Alizée's Jon Snow and Galak...

Alizée, AWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww. Soooooooo Cute

(You expected "sense" out of me, when I'm shown puppy pics... )

These guys together are just "kawaii to the max".

I'm sitting here grinning that broadly I Iook like a "Canadian" out of "South Park.

I think I've dislocated my Jaw...

That is just a superb pic.

Jon Snow, what can I say, he's just "something else". Just look at his eyes. And that coat...

Galak, just soo cute.

Now, I'm also a pretty good judge of temperament, and these two guys are "chilled", "laid back", and "very sweet".

Now, Galak will probably "throw a hissy fit" when you get too near to his Alizée or his Annily, but hey, wouldn't you?

They are obviously "well loved" and "adored", totally, and that tells me a lot about their owners, all of it pretty wonderful.

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-07-2019 at 10:13 PM..
Old 02-09-2019, 06:52 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 02-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Neutral Good

Alrighty...

I will make absolutely no secret of it. I am not a huge fan of "Valentine's day" at all, in fact, that's just me being very, very "polite".

To me it's an "occasion" for the "young", the "cute", and those that are "very much in love".

"Colour me cynical", but my "little" self scores 0/3 in the above.

Having a really good dose of "Flu B", with a cheeky little "chaser" of "Pneumonia", just to "jolly things up", just makes the whole day even more "shinier". Feels kind of like the feeling you have, after being expertly "worked over" with a Baseball Bat, and then run over by a truck, just for good measure.

So, up pops Alizée's latest Instagram post, for "Valentines's" day. I was braced for some kind of the usual generic "cutesy candyfloss", but that wasn't what was there.

Instead, there was this kind of "arty" pic, that my waaaaayy more than usually "cranky" and "crotchety" self was kind of "unusually" quick to try and dismiss as being "not great".

And then I read the little "comment" that accompanied it.

<CRITICAL HIT>

Yet again, somehow, Alizée', you managed to find a "chink" in that "Adamantine Armor" of mine, and all of these "miles of prepared defenses", and score a "killing shot", "straight to the heart"...

That one brought both a "grin", and a couple of "tears"...

Memories.

"L'amour, c'est se sentir toute petite dans l’immensité de la vie mais me sentir grande dans les yeux et le sourire de celui à qui j’ai dit oui"

"Love is to feel very small in the immensity of life but to feel great in the eyes and the smile of the one to whom I said yes"

Alizée' , once again I kneel before you, humbled yet again by your "wit" and "eloquence".

I look at this "image" of your "chosen", that loves you so much, at his "eyes" and his "smile", and see that his love for you is "beyond all measure", and that your "stature", in his eyes, is "way beyond" that of a "Goddess".

As is only appropriate.

This was very well done.

From the bottom of my heart, I salute you.

Please never ever stop being who you are, "love", "sing", "dance", "be you", for the world is a far "better", lighter, place for your being in it.

(P.S. <sniffle, sniffle, sniffle>, <snork>, you owe me a "box of tissues" for that)

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-14-2019 at 04:29 PM..
Old 02-15-2019, 09:15 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alrighty...
I will make absolutely no secret of it. I am not a huge fan of "Valentine's day" at all, in fact, that's just me being very, very "polite".
Me neither. In fact, I am not a fan of holidays that have "expectations" that go along with it, or gift giving pressure. As far as Valentine's Day, does one day where couples are... well... forced to be nice to one another make up for the other 364 days when they go back to the status quo and ignore each other? (being cynical here!). Obviously if one is matched to somebody perfectly, they are good to each other year round and don't need a special day. I think all these holidays are a Hallmark conspiracy!

Quote:
"L'amour, c'est se sentir toute petite dans l’immensité de la vie mais me sentir grande dans les yeux et le sourire de celui à qui j’ai dit oui"

"Love is to feel very small in the immensity of life but to feel great in the eyes and the smile of the one to whom I said yes"
I saw this on IG and ran it through a translator and thought that Gregoire has to be feeling pretty good about now. Alizee really has a good perspective on life.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:58 PM
Neutral Good

I think, if I was Gregoire, right about now, after looking at both of their "Valentines Day" Instagram posts, I'd be feeling like I was the "God Emperor of All the Known Universes".

What more of a compliment could any man want.

He has to be the luckiest man alive.

If I wasn't nominally Buddhist, I could actually be jealous.

Still tempting though.

I know that look, on both sides of the equation, for that was once me, long ago, far away.

Quote:
<CRITICAL HIT>

That one brought both a "grin", and a couple of "tears"...

Memories.
And I know just exactly how powerful this particular combination of emotions can be.

They are two of my favorite people, especially her, and I wish them nothing but "health", "wealth", "love" and "happiness".

Long may their love continue to flourish and grow, for y'know, we really can't have enough of that kind of "light" in the world.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:09 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Good post