Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 08:46 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee and the "red pill"

Let's face it--- we're here on this forum because we're interested in female companionship.

And so, is everyone familiar with the "red pill" content on Youtube?

If you're not familiar with it, "red pill" is about women and relationships. Most significantly, it is information about women that our fathers failed to give us.

One of the best red pill channels is "Coach Greg Adams." I can't recommend Greg Adams highly enough. He's very good at explaining everything, and he's hilarious.

Here are a few of his podcasts:

"The REAL REASONS Why Women DIVORCE Men"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L540oD7Ichw

"After You FIND LOVE/MARRIAGE, How Much Does SHE COST? Inside The Investment Stage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzJnZmCAV5U

"Why You Must Avoid Becoming A STARTER HUSBAND"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smapM5ru0Tk

"If 80% Of Men Are Invisible To Women, What's Going To Happen?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDuJOfEswdk

"Getting In The Gym Helps With Women, But Please Understand This..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1qWM3uG3e0

To recap, if you're not familiar with the red pill content on youtube, you need to check it out. Every man should know what "red pill" is all about (even if he disagrees with it.) There are many "red pill" channels on youtube; I recommend Greg Adams.

P.S. Another good "red pill" channel is Entrepreneurs in Cars:
https://www.youtube.com/c/EntrepreneursInCars/videos
Old 08-20-2021, 10:26 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Maybe you could do fine in the middle east with those ideas and beliefs.
Old 08-21-2021, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
Maybe you could do fine in the middle east with those ideas and beliefs.
What does the Middle East have to do with it?

I previously mentioned a podcast where Greg Adams talks about the economics of marriage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzJnZmCAV5U

In that podcast, Adams presents numerous facts and figures, making his case that marriage is a mistake. You can agree or disagree with Adams about the economics of marriage; but whether you agree or disagree, the Middle East has nothing to do with it.
Old 08-21-2021, 01:39 AM

I won't even bother watching youtubers trying to milk gullible people and the current fad; a complete waste of my time and yours, I guarantee.

"Most significantly, it is information about women that our fathers failed to give us." Try to guess who this dumb line of thinking alines up with.

I really have never ever, in my life (I swear to God), hear someone whine about their parents not 'giving' them a woman or 'women'; that's some backwards-ass line of thinking to me. Also, before you say anything about it being a 'redpill' (I hate that buzzword, it makes my brain irk) or anything alike; 'redpills' are not about 'women' or 'relationships', it's about non-commonly known or accepted "truths" (between quotation marks because the majority of people who use that word are stingly stupid and use it very-deliberately).
Old 08-21-2021, 03:26 AM

I wrote:

Quote:
"Most significantly, it is information about women that our fathers failed to give us."
You (Noppo555) responded:

Quote:
I really have never ever, in my life (I swear to God), hear someone whine about their parents not 'giving' them a woman or 'women'; that's some backwards-ass line of thinking to me.
What I wrote was unclear.

What I meant to say was:

"Red pill is information that our fathers failed to give us."

In other words, our fathers provide us with very little information on the subject of women. There is a lot to know about women and relationships, and our fathers teach us practically nothing.

Quote:
Also, before you say anything about it being a 'redpill' (I hate that buzzword, it makes my brain irk) or anything alike; 'redpills' are not about 'women' or 'relationships', it's about non-commonly known or accepted "truths" (between quotation marks because the majority of people who use that word are stingly stupid and use it very-deliberately).

I don't like the term "red pill" in this sense, either. I wish this youtube genre was called "sexual realism" (or something like that) rather than "red pill".

Anyways, I've posted the links for Greg Adams and Entrepreneurs in Cars in my previous post, and anyone who is interested can check them out.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 08-21-2021 at 03:29 AM..
Old 08-21-2021, 04:08 AM

It was a misunderstanding on my side, sorry. My english has been getting rusty lately and just by looking at the title, it gave a sense of where the thread was going.

Don't you think humans (both men and women) are too irrational to try and make sense of their actions just by the anecdotal experience of some guy trying to milk gullible people on Youtube? Anyways, what does this have to do with Alizée? The title is " Alizée and the 'red pill' " and the thread was placed in the Alizée Discussion subforum, but the content has nothing to do with her.

I'm not sure everybody on this forum are actually here because they are interested in (or lack) female companionship so badly enough to come here (of all places) to look for dating advices and 'red pills' about women; I (for example) come here when I'm bored, want to procrastinate or practice certain skills (writting, programming). If what you actually meant is that we follow Alizée because we want our very own Alizée; well, yeah, who wouldn't .
Old 08-21-2021, 04:40 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I have to agree with Noppo555, all this sounds like "incel" talk.

I don't understand what information about women you expect to be handed down from fathers. Women are not identical or uniform robots who can all be figured out or explained by your dad. They are all different.

They are also not treasures or prizes for you to "have" or "posess" once you "figure them out." Nobody owes you a woman or women just because you desire them. Least of all women. That's incredibly backwards thinking.

Rather than ignoring the fact that women are people with agency, their own wants, desires, experiences, beliefs, and personalities, like you, reshape your thinking. Try just being an interesting person to talk to and then talk to a woman.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:57 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Let's face it--- we're here on this forum because we're interested in female companionship.
No, we’re here on this forum because we’re interested in Alizée. I thought this was a forum about Alizée not some relationship site. Why is this in Alizée Discussion?

Quote:
the Middle East has nothing to do with it.
This incel stuff wouldn’t fit in much of the Middle East either, let’s not generalise the region like that. In Iranian culture a man respects his wife as an equal.

Quote:
I recommend Greg Adams.
I recommend not falling down this side of YouTube and being brainwashed into believing what these “coaches” have to say. Take life advice with a pinch of salt, consider where it comes from and think for yourself. Everything about women cannot be explained by whoever this “coach” is. Women are not some puzzle you can solve, they are humans. In the end these “coaches” have something to sell you. Men do not need to learn to be misogynistic woman-haters.

Noppo555, your English is great!
Old 08-22-2021, 08:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

We all have different opinions on Alizée and all the subjects that fall under that, which we should feel we can discuss freely. . Different opinions in our lives have led us to make those opinions. None of us can guarantee that our own opinions are right and each of us have to understand that. Even though someone's opinion may be far fetched from what we as individuals think, we have to respect it. If we don't like it, we can counter it, hopefully with fact instead of opinion but whatever we have to say about it, we have to do it in a respectful way.
Old 08-23-2021, 04:54 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

But see Scruffy, while I agree about being respectful, the post is nothing to do with opinions on Alizée. It’s pure woman-hating incel talk. Gullible readers could be brainwashed into looking up to this “coach”, believing what he says and turning into borderline misogynists. I could go into further explanation where the “red pill” term comes from (it’s from a film, maybe I’ll edit later.)
Closed Thread