Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News > UEdS Media

Old 01-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

Twas' very informative I believe this is my favorite interview in text form yet
Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I like how this shows more of a personal side to her, how she is really like behind the scenes..... so far my impression of her is right! She is a good person!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post

It's cliché but true: unlike all the little hyped phonies, Alizée, a working-class artist, isn't the least bit snobby. We spent an entire afternoon photo shoot with her. The pop star turned out to be the nicest person in the room. Like an old classmate from our Jean Moulin high school; neither a prissy left-bank hip chick, nor a slutty showoff, Alizée symbolizes a current trend that gets talked about less and less in the media (which is too occupied with selling trash). Forced to tour Mexico with bodyguards, she gets hounded by paparazzi in France, has sold millions of records, but arrives ready to go and early for our meeting the following day, having just dropped off her daughter at a pre-school in the middle-class 13th arrondissement of Paris.

Ahh yes... what I love about her!

I always like it when people aren't anything like the image they give off. This contributes majorly to my new found interest in Lee Hyori too.

Both Alizée and Hyori have a sexy image, but in actuality, they're so down to earth!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:22 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Thanks B&B and Fenris for this wonderful translation. I agree that this is the best interview of Alizee that I have ever heard or read. It confirms once again how together and disciplined Alizee really is in remaining a very good, intelligent and introspective person and true to self. She is a tribute to her strong family and their obvious values. They must be very proud of their daughter. She truly has it all. Damn I'm pumped!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:47 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Two quotes which together I found quite interesting...
Quote:
In the end, though, I did get the impression that I was a product, and so I started suggesting things that were more personal and less sexy, and that's where our differences began. We separated, however, on good terms.

I don't know how these trashy people do it. That wasn't in my upbringing. Maybe it's holding back my image for now, but not for the long-term. I want to be here long-term.
The first, while nothing we hadn't assumed before, is probably the most she's ever said about leaving Mylene. And with the second, you can't say she isn't aware of what she's doing. We'll see how it works out in the long-term, here's hoping for the best.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:14 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Two quotes which together I found quite interesting...

The first, while nothing we hadn't assumed before, is probably the most she's ever said about leaving Mylene. And with the second, you can't say she isn't aware of what she's doing. We'll see how it works out in the long-term, here's hoping for the best.
but when she means trashy... shes talking a different trashy. Yea what shes wearing on the cover is a little derogatory.... but its nothing compared to what is done these days!
When Alizee says trashy I am sure she is referring to acts and attire such as this

and dont get me started on Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, and even Madonna.
Theres a big difference from a lady dressing a little sexy and one who is dressed as a slut! Alizee has not crossed the line yet.... she is still in the sexy area.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:21 AM

Ben are you saying that this current photo shoot contradicts those two statements? If that is what you are implying I respectfully disagree. A photo shoot is one thing and living the trashy lifestyle is another including the drug use and risque behaviors. Alizee did some provocative photo's for FHM with Psyche. I'm also not sure the translation from French is exactly accurate on the second quote at least. Please elaborate if I misread your post Ben.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

No, my comment had nothing to do with the photoshoot in this magazine. I'm saying she's aware that downplaying her sexiness since leaving Mylene may be holding back her image for now, but it's what she wants to do. And is hopefully for the best in the long-run.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Ben are you saying that this current photo shoot contradicts those two statements? If that is what you are implying I respectfully disagree. A photo shoot is one thing and living the trashy lifestyle is another including the drug use and risque behaviors. Alizee did some provocative photo's for FHM with Psyche. I'm also not sure the translation from French is exactly accurate on the second quote at least. Please elaborate if I misread your post Ben.
FRA you beat me to it this time.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:26 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
FRA you beat me to it this time.
lol pay back jk
"great minds think alike"