Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-03-2018, 03:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looks like Fany Larremme who runs one of the AIFC Facebook pages will be visiting Corsica. I assume she will be stopping in Ajaccio and hopefully she will get some good pictures of Alizee if she gets to meet her?

Fany.jpg
Old 07-23-2018, 06:13 PM

Her father posted today a picture of a fast moving sail boat with some people on it. I don't think any of them was Alizee but I wasn't really sure. But he has posted a number of pictures of different boats over the years and I left him a question, asking if any of the pictures he posted of these boats were of the boat that Alizee had one of her interviews on in was it 2000?

I also asked him another question. Years ago, though there were pictures of a small boat in Ajaccio harbor that bore Alizee's nick name 'Lili'. It's been a site that many Alizee fans who visited Ajaccio wanted to see though it apparently had nothing to do with her. I asked him if he had ever taken photos of this boat. I doubt if he will answer me, but who knows. This is a picture I had taken while I was there.

IMG_0388.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-23-2018 at 06:16 PM..
Old 08-02-2018, 08:05 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I also asked him another question. Years ago, though there were pictures of a small boat in Ajaccio harbor that bore Alizee's nick name 'Lili'. It's been a site that many Alizee fans who visited Ajaccio wanted to see though it apparently had nothing to do with her. I asked him if he had ever taken photos of this boat. I doubt if he will answer me, but who knows. This is a picture I had taken while I was there.

Quote from multiple sources regarding the French translation: "The name Lili is a baby girl name. The name Lili comes from the French origin. In French The meaning of the name Lili is: The flower lily is a symbol of innocence; purity and beauty."

Alizee, as an adult, is not so innocent and pure as before, but the beauty still applies.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:19 AM

Jo posted this today....

Jo La Isla Bonita.jpg
Old 08-09-2018, 02:45 AM

Crickets???
Old 08-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Crickets???
I'm thinking crickets, as in silence??

Shaylee?
Old 08-09-2018, 06:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylee View Post
Yep exactly
Personally, I love the fact that La Isla Bonita went over the 29 million mark. I have started a thread on YouTube comments on her videos, and LIB (great acronym) has new comments pretty much daily, with many not ever seeing her before. I often quote YT comments off this video.

However, the fact is that Alizee has had many fans that have moved on to other things over the years. Ten or fifteen years ago, this forum was a madhouse. Remaining is a remnant of hard core fans that have kept this site going and following Alizee through all of her changes (12 years for me and counting, even though I am a recent member), and hopefully others who have just happened to stumble on her videos might want to know more about her and come here.

Bottom line is that with limited active membership, things get slow at times. People have lives and we get that. But it is a commitment that this site stay online while others have closed down because, as we see it, she it worth it.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:02 AM

Monique Mufraggi announced she will be closing her dance school in Ajaccio. Of course it's at her dance school where Alizée learned to dance. Could this be a result of competition from A&G's dance studio? Don't know.

Attachment 2223

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-06-2020 at 06:56 PM..
Old 09-02-2018, 06:10 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Monique Mufraggi announced she will be closing her dance school in Ajaccio. Of course it's at her dance school where Alizée learned to dance. Could this be a result of competition from A&G's dance studio? Don't know.

Attachment 2223

My first thought was "competition," and I felt some sadness on that account. However, it's hard to say. Alizee attended her school 18 years ago, Monique had been in business for quite a while and there are a lot of reasons why she might have decided to close. She must take pride in having played an important role in Alizee's career, and she probably attracted business because Alizee attended her school. I imagine they are still friends.

Old 09-02-2018, 07:04 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

posted by Studio de danse Lyonnet Ajaccio

Je suis triste et nostalgique quand je pense à Momo. Je tenais juste à dire que mes plus beaux souvenirs d’enfance sont dans cette école. Merci Monique de m’avoir transmis la passion de la danse , merci de m’avoir appris à danser. Mon rêve de petite fille était d’ouvrir une école de danse comme toi , car tu étais mon modèle.
Merci pour ce que tu as fait pour toutes les élèves qui sont passées dans ton école. Si Ajaccio compte autant de passionnés de danse, on le sait tous, tu n’y es pas pour rien !

Je pense à toi, tu reviens quand tu veux t’amuser avec nous au studio 🖤

I am sad and nostalgic when I think of Momo. I just wanted to say that my best childhood memories are in this school. Thank you Monique for giving me the passion of dance, thank you for teaching me how to dance. My childhood dream was to open a dance school like you, because you were my model.
Thank you for what you did for all the students in your school. If Ajaccio has so many dance enthusiasts, we all know, you're not for nothing!

I'm thinking of you, come back when you want to have fun with us at the studio 🖤