Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-26-2017, 09:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Alizée to be in 2018 DALS Tournée

According to the DALS Tournée Facebook page, Alizée will be appearing in the 2018 DALS Tournée.

https://www.facebook.com/danseavecle...5CC4lo&fref=nf

Alizee DALS 2018 Tournee.jpg

EDIT:

These are the dates Alizée posted that she would participate:

19/01 : Amiens/Zénith à 20H30
20/01 : Orléans/Zénith à 20H30
21/01 : Dijon/Zénith à 17H00
09/02 : Montpellier/Zénith à 20H30
10/02 : Marseille/Le Dôme à 16H00 & 21H00
16/02 : Clermont/Zénith à 20H30
17/02 : Lyon/Halle Tony Garnier à 16H00 & 21H00
23/02 : Bordeaux/Patinoire à 20H30
24/02 : Toulouse/Zénith à 20H30
02/03 : Amnéville/Galaxie à 20H30
03/03 : Strasbourg/Zénith à 20H30

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-18-2018 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Adding schedule
Old 11-26-2017, 10:34 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

In the commets the Opinions differ about her renewed participation. Not all are happy and they want to see other candidates
Old 11-26-2017, 12:07 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I'm glad to see Alizee is working again. I thought she had retired from entertainment. However, I don't know why the managers of DALS are bringing her back. She doesn't add anything new or exciting. I was never impressed with her dancing, and--like Scruffy--would like to see her sing again. That people are complaining about her taking a slot someone new and exciting could have filled does not bode well. It would be interesting to know why she chose to give up singing. She must know her fans want her to sing. Enough of them have posted that sentiment on the blogs.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:04 PM

Someone brought it to my attention this might be a hoax and I will mention who if this is a hoax. When I saw this post, I went to TF1 DALS and saw no mention of it, still the page I saw was very convincing, but I find it hard to believe though that Alizee would agree to be in that show without Greg.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:52 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Wow!

I hope this is real. And who says Greg will not be there. His not being mentioned simply means that he is not considered to be a star.

I, for one, would be very happy to see her in the DALS La Tournee again. For one thing, it prevents her from settling into retirement.

Last edited by Rev; 11-26-2017 at 11:57 PM..
Old 11-27-2017, 01:48 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

In the DALS Show on TF1 Saturday evening it was also announced Alizée would participate in the Tour. Also some days before Greg announced via Instagram/Twitter he would be there also.

And looking back to last tours, the public received her with much applause, and her dances were some of the best, like the one in 2016 to Christine and the Queens. I remember the whole place (5000 people) was suddenly very quiet and everybody watched in awe.

I have been following the DALS TV-Show this year and there are not many "Celebrities", one being a Weather announcer, former Miss France, Olympic Swimmer, etc. Also most of the dances could not compare to Alizée's with one or two exceptions.

So in my opinion it makes sense to have at least someone in the Tour, who is known and knows to dance.

I for my part am glad she is participating again, and will do my best to be able to see one or two shows, most likely the ones in Paris.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:20 PM

After I made the opening post, I made another post expressing my negative sentiments, but because it was made right after that first post, it merged them, which I didn't want. I wanted that first post to just be the news and I would express my sentiments in a separate post. Now that there are other posts, I deleted my comments and will post them here.
"I guess this looks to be true. I didn't want to express any sentiments in the opening post, so I tried to make a separate second post, but it got added as an edit. Oh well. When I saw this it felt like a 350 pound gorilla, just punched me in the stomach with all it's might.

Speaking just for myself, this will be just the same old, same old. There's only so much you can do with dance by itself Even when she sang in the Tournee, which is what I want most from her, they chose a song that was a poor fit for her and probably damaged her chances of being asked to participate in something else. It was a performance that I wouldn't dare show a friend with the hope of impressing them as opposed to how many times I've done that in the past with her appearances in Les Enfoires. In fact, before leaving work this morning, I had some free time in our ready room and 'Rolling in the Deep' and 'Le sens de la vie' were two of her L.E. performances I watched.But I'm sure others here will feel different. Some of our newer members will probably be glad to see something recent happen and I hope she puts on a good show for them.

This happening without Greg, seems a little odd. You know he loved being in this show and he gave up his passion to open up the school in Ajaccio and now Alizee gets to appear in the show and he doesn't! That seems incredibly unfair. I feel certain that will change, but he's sure to feel bitterly disappointed inside if it doesn't."

I'm glad that others will enjoy watching her in the Tournée, but for me, it will be hard to get over the disappointment of not seeing her in Les Enfoires. For me there is no comparing the two.

I agree with Rev on the fact that Greg probably isn't being mentioned because she is the star!
Old 11-29-2017, 12:40 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I would very much like to see her in Les Enfoires again, and again. I am very sad that the schedule for DALS LT precludes LE (unless it doesn't).

Maybe we will get lucky and she will be in both.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:46 AM

I believe it's official that she will be in the Tournée this season. I see it's in Wikipedia, so it must be true.

tournee.jpg
Old 11-29-2017, 12:07 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

I am not very interested in dancing, but I am glad that she participates somewhere that attracts media attention. Like most of us I would like to see her in Les Enfoires again.