Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road
Default Chateau Marmont in DC

Looking at Chateau Marmont's concert dates, I just wanted to remind and let everyone know that, if you're in the area, they will be performing in DC on March 14th at the Velvet Lounge.

Tickets can, it seems, be bought through the DC chapter of the Alliance française at this link for $10.

Otherwise, admission costs $15 at the door.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Please see existing CM in DC support thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
Looking at Chateau Marmont's concert dates, I just wanted to remind and let everyone know that, if you're in the area, they will be performing in DC on March 14th at the Velvet Lounge.

Tickets can, it seems, be bought through the DC chapter of the Alliance française at this link for $10.

Otherwise, admission costs $15 at the door.
AAm support of the Washington, DC performance of Chateau Marmont next month is taking place via the thread Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in Washington, DC. Additional information about the band and the tour as a whole is available at POLL: Chateau Marrmont US/Canada tour

Ben has written me that he will post his detailed plans for attending the New York performance at Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in New York, NY when they are in place. New York City is at the center of the greatest population concentration in the United States and I hope many of our AAm members can meet Ben at the New York gig.

Surely Alizée is so excited that her colleagues CM are visiting America, that she is saying something like this. It is really toc de mac!