Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Articles and Blog

Old 06-23-2018, 12:55 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road
Default VitaminBlog

Just an introduction of my blog on here :P
I listened to Alizée for great amount of time today, such a dreamy experience <3 I like to exercise while listening with headphones <3 jogging and more, as I like to exercise and listening to Alizée makes it a breeze to do

I like to have Alizée on HD on screens or computer or anything which can play Alizée

Music is powerful for me, and can listen for hours.

Not much to say for now, unless I will say that Alizéetrance she is so hypnotic or stimulant-like depending on mood, but I keep to myself, so I need to get more of her CDs DVDs to complete it also I intend to keep this blog only couple post this being the main one, it will have some benefits somehow.
I am going to make more turmeric coffee :P
Taste great with right amount of turmeric, and will absorb fast with the coffee..
:0

Yes it allows me to add to the story without many post

going to listen to MCE <3

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-26-2018 at 12:47 AM..
Old 06-23-2018, 06:44 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Sounds like you had a great day!
Old 06-23-2018, 09:27 PM

Well today I got to sleep in but now that I didn't fall back asleep again, I decided to make dinner and going to enjoy the evening with Alizée

I feel re-energized and will like to exercise more than read :P
Old 06-24-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Sounds like you had a great day!
Yes everyday is a great day, just when I want to sleep, the human factor comes into play and got only time-limited sleep schedule so, I probably only get 4-9 hours of sleep if that.

But with Alizée (1 CD) but can listen to her on YT and more helps a lot through out the day.

Alizée on radio too :P (CD)
I am going to read some more.

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-25-2018 at 12:04 AM..
Old 06-24-2018, 02:20 PM

MCE <3
After that I am going to read maybe read while listening to MCE, but maybe not..
Old 06-24-2018, 05:10 PM

Today is great, just got done with some reading and studying for today, and will listen to Alizée <3 and will head off to exercise or maybe just relax and go to sleep early as it is dimanche
Today went at great rate, not too fast and got things done, which is great
Old 06-24-2018, 10:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminAlizée333 View Post
Today is great, just got done with some reading and studying for today, and will listen to Alizée <3 and will head off to exercise or maybe just relax and go to sleep early as it is dimanche
Today went at great rate, not too fast and got things done, which is great
What is your exercise regimen?
I work a 10 1/2 hour shift. From the airport, I take a bus that takes me to a parking lot about 7 miles from the airport and from there, I drive home.

Now I always have a membership in a gym and my goal is to go in the morning after work, but many times I'm just too tired to stop there. But in the past 6 months, traffic has gotten worse on that drive home. I think the increased traffic is a byproduct of our improving economy. But I have a choice now.....get stuck in traffic, or go to the gym. So I've been going to the gym twice a week.

I'd like to do cardio and work with weights or Nautilus type machines, but working that long shift limits my time there so all I do lately is hit the tread mill. It limits you to one hour, but you can add a 10 minute cool down period and that's what I do, an hour and 10 minutes. I typically burn about 600 calories.

Now I bring my Kindle with me and I watch Alizee videos. I have a playlist, but one thing I really enjoy watching at this time is the 22 minute Alizee history video I made (There's also a 10 minute version). There were a lot of discrepancies with the one I posted on Youtube, so I made an improved version. I hope to make more improvements before re-uploading it to Youtube, but I love watching this video during my workout. It's really perfect for my long run.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
What is your exercise regimen?
I work a 10 1/2 hour shift. From the airport, I take a bus that takes me to a parking lot about 7 miles from the airport and from there, I drive home.

Now I always have a membership in a gym and my goal is to go in the morning after work, but many times I'm just too tired to stop there. But in the past 6 months, traffic has gotten worse on that drive home. I think the increased traffic is a byproduct of our improving economy. But I have a choice now.....get stuck in traffic, or go to the gym. So I've been going to the gym twice a week.

I'd like to do cardio and work with weights or Nautilus type machines, but working that long shift limits my time there so all I do lately is hit the tread mill. It limits you to one hour, but you can add a 10 minute cool down period and that's what I do, an hour and 10 minutes. I typically burn about 600 calories.

Now I bring my Kindle with me and I watch Alizee videos. I have a playlist, but one thing I really enjoy watching at this time is the 22 minute Alizee history video I made (There's also a 10 minute version). There were a lot of discrepancies with the one I posted on Youtube, so I made an improved version. I hope to make more improvements before re-uploading it to Youtube, but I love watching this video during my workout. It's really perfect for my long run.

Well, depends on the day for me if its raining I'm mostly still going to jog about 2 miles to about 10 miles(used to jog that much when I lived more from the city) and if I want to and have the schedule to do so, but like I just said, I start with cardio, than I do some stretching or aerobics for 30mins-1hour, before doing some endurance, with many different techniques to exercise each muscle/area of cover.
I usually pace myself when starting a new routine or intensity-modulation, so I can see where I can improve and challenge myself, but I also can't forget about all the supplements I take before during and after all this, I also even like to spread it around my day, so It can "fill" in my day, and I don't use all my energy at once, so maybe even a 2-4 hour gap between exercises.
I would like to keep track of my health-omics which would benefit me even more, I listen to Alizée on my IPOD which I can watch videos on but for the last month or so, I can't seem to find that IPOD, probably hiding in my hat :P
lol

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-25-2018 at 12:02 AM..
Old 06-25-2018, 01:14 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Your hat?.........
Old 06-25-2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Your hat?.........
I stuffed it in my hat as it has a small opening in the inside top part... which I probably put in there when It was raining.. lol
:P

Tags
alizéelove