Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-16-2018, 09:09 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I like comments like these because this guy is totally laying it all out. He probably watched the video 20 times before he felt like he had to say something.
I wonder why he is not posting like crazy in this forum . I hope you gave him a forum link?
Old 03-18-2018, 03:36 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
This is a subject I have beat my brains out over. It makes no sense to become enamored with a woman there is no possibility of having a relationship with. To do so is a form of insanity. What we are attracted to may not even exist. We have no way to know who she really is. All we see is her public persona: that which she chooses to show us. Whatever we think of her is our own invention. That it should dominate our lives is crazy.

It's hard to say Alizee is the most physically attractive woman. There are untold numbers of beautiful women, and how do you measure one gorgeous woman over another. Their qualities are all different. I see women all the time who are more beautiful than Alizee, but I have no interest in them. There is something undefinable about her that goes beyond the physical. She stands out. Why? It's not--strictly speaking--the woman herself, but the eye of the beholder. For me, Alizee is "je ne sais quoi." She adds a richness to my life that I'm not willing to surrender.
It's difficult to combine common sense and love.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:04 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Beautiful vs simply a beauty.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:47 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I like comments like these because this guy is totally laying it all out. He probably watched the video 20 times before he felt like he had to say something.
I bet it was 50 times with me when I first ran across her in La Isla Bonita

That was before I went to another web board to find out WHO this girl was.

Last edited by ALS; 03-21-2018 at 01:49 PM..
Old 03-22-2018, 09:01 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I bet it was 50 times with me when I first ran across her in La Isla Bonita
La Isla Bonita is the second most popular gateway drug leading people to Alizee fanship (or is it obsession?), with JEM having the top spot. No surprises there.

I do like to review the comments fairly often. One recurring word I see quite a bit is the word PERFECT, which is something I don't think I was ever called, including my own mother

Some JEM comments from the last several days:

sttonep 3 hours ago
my brain capacity is not enough to handle the fact that she looks PERFECT. help

triquet tonek 14 hours ago
She is just perfect

Ronald Major 3 days ago
Omg seems I just found the definition of perfect ((

Christopher Galicia 3 days ago
Me hace llorar el hecho de ver tanta perfección en una mujer tan joven, sus facciones, su cuerpo, su voy tierna, deja que la música fluya y la siente en el corazón
Translation: It makes me cry to see such perfection in such a young woman, her features, her body, her tenderness, let the music flow and feel it in her heart

Flawius90 3 days ago
Perfect Woman!

enginesol 4 days ago
Joder...cada milimetro en esta mujer es PERFECTO!!!
Translation: F*ck ... every millimeter in this woman is PERFECT !!!

And so on....

How can one possibly meet the expectation of perfection like this? I can understand why Alizee would be as private as she is.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Another comment made on my video history. I decided to redo this video to correct many of the glaring video discrepancies caused by interlacing. I will also work to make most of the frames the same size, except where it would create distortion.

video history comment 2.jpg
Old 04-06-2018, 08:50 PM

I had another comment today on the 'Video history' video. The comment itself wasn't so much which was in Russian and translates to 'How different it is', but more I guess the person posting it. I went to his home page and he has only 5 videos and they are all of it looks like his home area and life around it. He has one of a snow mobile. He has one where he says roads in the town are much cleaner than those in the village and I guess he was talking about the snow on the road, so he must live in a small village. He also had a picture of a dead bird and I'm guessing maybe a fox got to one of his birds.

But in this village in a cold part of Russia, he found Alizée and like he said, it must be quite different from what he is used to. I replied "She has changed the lives of many people around the world" and I translated it to Russian too.

russian 2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Rg...re=em-comments
Old 04-07-2018, 09:42 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
But in this village in a cold part of Russia, he found Alizée and like he said, it must be quite different from what he is used to. I replied "She has changed the lives of many people around the world" and I translated it to Russian too.
It's interesting how popular Alizee is in Russia. I see many comments in Russian on her videos and I don't translate them all, but the ones I have had been all positive.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

I've also seen many Russian comments, it seems she is still really popular there and in Mexico as well.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:14 PM

Another comment that translated to "I always love the spontaneity of Alizee and the face of joy when she is applauded".

comment april 4 2018.jpg