Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-27-2008, 01:20 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

thanks Rusohen!

unfortunately, though, i don't think the video is as good as it should be
i should have made it roughly 1:30 seconds in length - its a little protracted and the drum beat at the beginning is rather boring

and some might ask why didn't i use Alizee's music?
well i tried - i downloaded the single Gourmandises from itunes
i think this song would have been the best - although there is an important need to emphasize her new music

but i couldn't incorporate the song into the animoto video - maybe b/c i'm stupid or b/c it's against usage and terms

but i think using different music kinda sets this video apart from the rest

but overall this is more of a learning experience for me - now i know how to do this stuff and next time it will be better
Old 07-31-2008, 09:31 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Fargo Dome?

Heck AC/DC, Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, and Rob Zombie have all performed there. Why not Alizée?

Old 08-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Pick a Stadium
New Yankee Stadium
or
The House That Ruth Built Yankee Stadium
both would be an awesome spot for Alizee, too bad it most likely won't happen

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Your video showed up on my Google Alert for Alizée this morning, sir. Signed up for Digg just to give it a thumbs up. Everybody here should do the same!

Check it out: Promotion of Alizée in America

Digg it, man! Digg it!
Its Dugg!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 08-16-2008, 04:15 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, tbailey, I really like your first post and I think you made some good points there. We must be realistic about the size, but really between that and what Snatcher posted, those are around the size of the Grand Rex, which is really not that big. So, it seems possible. I sort of imagine that if the prices were reasonable and proper advertising were done, she could book a 1 or 2 thousand seat place just out of curiosity in big cities like that. "if the advertising was done right ... I imagine".

I think Snatcher made a good point that at this point we should all be thinking about specific venues, not just cities and I might add specific date ranges if you think that will make a difference to anything.

1. spread the word
2. get people to sign up on eventful and such selecting new york, los angeles, and a third location?
3. have lots of details to suggest for how Alizée and her fans could get to these places, like exact venues and maybe even times of the year
4. Alizée comes to America

(Alizée, we'd sure like a vote of confidence every once in a while. If you'd like to say something more in support of "our" ideas (ok, I haven't done much) to get you here/there to the US, please find a way to send us a sign. One light if by land, two if by sea ... )

Merci Fanny
Old 07-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Well, tbailey, I really like your first post and I think you made some good points there. We must be realistic about the size, but really between that and what Snatcher posted, those are around the size of the Grand Rex, which is really not that big. So, it seems possible. I sort of imagine that if the prices were reasonable and proper advertising were done, she could book a 1 or 2 thousand seat place just out of curiosity in big cities like that. "if the advertising was done right ... I imagine".

I think Snatcher made a good point that at this point we should all be thinking about specific venues, not just cities and I might add specific date ranges if you think that will make a difference to anything.

1. spread the word
2. get people to sign up on eventful and such selecting new york, los angeles, and a third location?
3. have lots of details to suggest for how Alizée and her fans could get to these places, like exact venues and maybe even times of the year
4. Alizée comes to America

(Alizée, we'd sure like a vote of confidence every once in a while. If you'd like to say something more in support of "our" ideas (ok, I haven't done much) to get you here/there to the US, please find a way to send us a sign. One light if by land, two if by sea ... )

dammit! why does everything need to be at the coasts? why not.. Chicago?

i mean, it's relatively well known. it has a bit of history to it. decent tourism and such.

but most importantly, if Alizee was to perform there, id actually be able to go to it. then again.. i dont' think anyone here has even heard of her. (they might've heard me blastin' as i drive around but other than that... )

Old 07-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
doesn't (at least to me) seem like a very "Alizéean" setting for an Alizée concert.........

I think it would be cool to have her like...... floating on a barge floating in a massive pool, but the kicker is that massive pool is built in to an even larger barge, which is then floating in the HUMONGOUS pool of a GIANT cruise ship.

Hell, she already has the sailor suit..... "Attention all hands on board there is an Alizée concert taking place right now on the PARTY DECK"
Old 07-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

umm.. don't know about the floating boat in a massive pool idea, but that concert hall looks more like a classical music place, for orchestras and such, rather than for pop singers.

pretty neat concert hall though.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:48 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Well. I was at a pep rally for my high school and I thought of an idea. Our pep rally was held in our gym (seats 2,700 uncomfortably). But then I thought a high school or college stadium. I thought it was a good idea.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

how's about hawaii? it is technically in the US, so she could shut us up..... and it's an equal burden on all the mainlanders who have a will to see her..