Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Events Calendar

Just in case some members have missed the events calendar....

The forum has a Calendar that is for Alizée events. It's visible to all members and visiting guests alike. (No need to be logged in.) Any member can add events to it, and you can edit events you post.

The Calendar is accessed from the 'Calendar' tab at the top of each forum page, just below the 'Alizée America' logo.

In addition to listing upcoming events (and sometimes updates with reports after an event has occured,) it is also being used to record and archive other daily Alizée related things.

I've been listing the things that she posts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I don't mean to stop us from posting these same things on the forum where they can be discussed, but rather to have a record that is easy to see when she posted various pictures and messages.

Starting a few days ago (and hopefully continuing forever) _♥_ has been tracking down and posting the images from Instagram that Alizée has 'liked' there.

I was also thinking that we could have 'Where she goes' and 'News of the day' entries as well, if anyone would like to make those. There is no commitment required, just post if you have time and find some information to add to the archive.

Like I said, it's not meant to replace any threads in the forum. It's only to keep the information in an easy-to-search format for viewing, and could be useful to fans that don't get to visit the forum often to quickly get caught up. We can always also post the same information in threads and discuss the things that way.

Any thoughts, suggestions or comments?
Old 03-11-2014, 09:58 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

I think there should be a link on home page also.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I was also thinking that we could have 'Where she goes' and 'News of the day' entries as well, if anyone would like to make those. There is no commitment required, just post if you have time and find some information to add to the archive.
Any thoughts, suggestions or comments?
I think that's a good idea, there isn't always a thread for every bit of news, like today's postponement of the DJ gig. But putting it and other news on the calendar for everyone to see would be a great help. I don't think we'll need to worry about being overloaded with news entries there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Well I suppose that's a good idea, but like I said on the chatbox, I don't visit the home page very often, I don't know if other members here do. I just go straight to the Forums or New Posts pages.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:53 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Well I suppose that's a good idea, but like I said on the chatbox, I don't visit the home page very often, I don't know if other members here do. I just go straight to the Forums or New Posts pages.
Well, unregistered users do visit the home page more often, I guess.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Ok. So how do we make that happen?

Also, this text from the homepage should be updated:

Quote:
June 28th 2012 saw the release of "A cause de l'automne", the first single from Alizée's upcoming fifth studio album.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:52 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Also, this text from the homepage should be updated:
Seconded. We're way way way behind on that one!

Tags
alizée events, archive, calendar