Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Yeah, her's says 'One Love' and his says 'One Life.' Some have speculated that her's refers to her daughter.

This video was posted earlier in this thread.

Here is a translation via a translator app:
That's cute!

Je te donnerai toute ma vie
Et tu aimeras ce que nous sommes
Et la femme que je suis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I thought if she met a "good" man, he might talk some good sense into her, but Gregoire still has that deer in the headlights look in him where he's saying "humadahumada" and it looks like she talked some good sense out of him.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-03-2014, 10:08 AM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

Hmm...about the latest tattoo, it's ok, but I never want to have similr like that especially not at my elbow XD

2 weeks ago I went to a blood test, the assistants couldn't find my veins XD
What would happen if I had a tattoo there

Old 04-30-2014, 08:47 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I don't know the answer to that but I found paradise fourteen years ago and then lost it 5 years later. That was hell for quite a while. I never want to go through anything like that again so I gave up looking for paradise.
I hear that, well it's said you can still hurt, even in paradise.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 04-30-2014 at 08:57 PM..
Old 03-08-2015, 03:18 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

From Alizée France:

Alizée - "Je regrette le tataouge du prénom de mon ex mari. Je suis en train de le faire enlever au laser". LeParisien.

Alizee - "I regret the tataouge the name of my ex-husband I am to have it removed by laser.". LeParisien.

Now you can believe the marriage rumors. I thought the tattoo removal would precede a wedding.

Last edited by Rev; 03-08-2015 at 03:22 AM..
Old 03-08-2015, 05:14 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
From Alizée France:

Alizée - "Je regrette le tataouge du prénom de mon ex mari. Je suis en train de le faire enlever au laser". LeParisien.

Alizee - "I regret the tataouge the name of my ex-husband I am to have it removed by laser.". LeParisien.

Now you can believe the marriage rumors. I thought the tattoo removal would precede a wedding.
The next step would be if she hasn't taken it already is to get her first marriage annulled. Even though it wasn't recognized in France, I still think they don't want it hanging over their heads. I do have a strong feeling that's already been taken care of though. Maybe it wasn't on that trip to NY in the middle of a brutal winter that they said was for vacation, but I'm sure some how it's been dealt with.

EDIT: and just taken a quick look through some of Nevada's laws, it wouldn't be an annulment, it would be a divorce, probably on the grounds of the usual irreconcilable differences.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-08-2015 at 08:23 AM..
Old 03-08-2015, 01:57 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The next step would be if she hasn't taken it already is to get her first marriage annulled. Even though it wasn't recognized in France, I still think they don't want it hanging over their heads. I do have a strong feeling that's already been taken care of though. Maybe it wasn't on that trip to NY in the middle of a brutal winter that they said was for vacation, but I'm sure some how it's been dealt with.

EDIT: and just taken a quick look through some of Nevada's laws, it wouldn't be an annulment, it would be a divorce, probably on the grounds of the usual irreconcilable differences.
I'm so glad that you edited your post. I was already wondering in which country you are allowed to annul your marriage when you were both of age, have spend 7-8 years together and have a child. Unless your partner turns out to be an alien or sth.

Also: Maybe she already travelled to Las Vegas a long time ago to get it done. She doesn't need to inform us about every trip to the US.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 03-08-2015 at 01:59 PM..
Old 03-08-2015, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I'm so glad that you edited your post. I was already wondering in which country you are allowed to annul your marriage when you were both of age, have spend 7-8 years together and have a child. Unless your partner turns out to be an alien or sth.

Also: Maybe she already travelled to Las Vegas a long time ago to get it done. She doesn't need to inform us about every trip to the US.
You are 100% right about the annulment and I realized that shortly after I made my initial post, but it doesn't really matter whether it's annulment, divorce, tomatoe, tomato, she needs to have that business taken care of if she hasn't already.

If she didn't get it done and "if" she does marry Gregoire, you can be sure the media will make it well known, that at least in the eyes of U.S. law, she is still married to Jeremy. So if she did have it taken care of, she better let it be known.

Now maybe Alizée and Gregoire might not give a hoot about that, but someone else very close to them will probably be asked some tough questions by her peers and I'm sure that's the last thing Alizée wants.

On a different note, would you tell us about the files you lost?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-08-2015 at 04:25 PM..
Old 03-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Alizée can't win with the tabloids no matter what she does. They will always spin things to sensationalize one thing or another.

I think it's unlikely we will hear anything about her marital status until after the fact, if ever. It's not really important to me, as long as she is happy. And I trust her to make all the necessary prior legal arrangements.

Back to the tattoo article... I don't even want to think about the emotions that she must be dealing with regarding the tattoo in question.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Alizée can't win with the tabloids no matter what she does. They will always spin things to sensationalize one thing or another.

I think it's unlikely we will hear anything about her marital status until after the fact, if ever. It's not really important to me, as long as she is happy. And I trust her to make all the necessary prior legal arrangements.

Back to the tattoo article... I don't even want to think about the emotions that she must be dealing with regarding the tattoo in question.
To be perfectly honest, even though not that long ago, I think that tattoo still meant the world to her, I think now, it's more of a distant memory and I don't think it pained her much emotionally, though maybe it did physically to get it removed.

I will address a related subject in a thread I will be starting tout de suite or at least within the next few days.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

I'm a bit surprised she didn't just get the tattoo covered up with something else, since it's a lot quicker and much less painful. But I don't know what the tattoo in question looks like, so maybe that wasn't possible.