Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Not that I've seen before. Nice idea though. It would have been nice if something like this was started years ago. I'm not sure how many fans we could get to this at this point. It be nice to get something started like this in France which would give us an interesting look to see what her fan base consists of over there.
Well, don't limit it to France, I am sure others (me included) would want to participate too perhaps for starters, a slideshow could be made on one Alizée dedicated site, such as RMJ's site, Alizée life (if I remember correctly, that is the one that Karin manages), or perhaps a major forum like alizee-france... perhaps in the similar format as MF's --> every fan writes his name, country and year when he/she/it became fan.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 02-16-2014, 02:21 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
Well, don't limit it to France, I am sure others (me included) would want to participate too perhaps for starters, a slideshow could be made on one Alizée dedicated site, such as RMJ's site, Alizée life (if I remember correctly, that is the one that Karin manages), or perhaps a major forum like alizee-france... perhaps in the similar format as MF's --> every fan writes his name, country and year when he/she/it became fan.
well idea is nice, to put it on site (our or others) cant be problem... but as I know our "followers", and I see it many time when I post something serious, it makes no "buzz" in the air... so it should be made in association of all Alizee fansites to make it really in BIG.

But however, it would be great to publish it example on Alizée's birthday (this year she is 30)

Last edited by Karin; 02-16-2014 at 02:26 PM..
Old 02-16-2014, 02:42 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
so it should be made in association of all Alizee fansites to make it really in BIG.
Of course!

Quote:
But however, it would be great to publish it example on Alizée's birthday (this year she is 30)
Yes, that would be great! But when to start ? August is still far away...

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 02-16-2014, 09:34 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well idea is nice, to put it on site (our or others) cant be problem... but as I know our "followers", and I see it many time when I post something serious, it makes no "buzz" in the air... so it should be made in association of all Alizee fansites to make it really in BIG.

That's for sure. We don't post serious stuff on the AAm Tw/FB/IG but the only thing that gets any real reaction from people are when pics are posted. Statuses, links and stuff like that are largely ignored. While I'm kinda reluctant to take this idea (it's a cool one!) from MF fans, I think if it makes Alizée smile on her special day, who cares, and let's go for it. But the different fan sites would have to work as a team like you said. I've only seen the Mexican ones do that successfully :\
Old 02-17-2014, 12:04 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Yes.. well last year she sent her fans a show of love on her birthday with the signing, so I hope this works out and Alizée will smile from this dedication to her although with everything going on that day for it might be a bit overwhelming for her but I'm sure she's used to that.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-17-2014, 12:55 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
Of course!

Yes, that would be great! But when to start ? August is still far away...

Start NOW.

Six months is not a long time for a project like this.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:21 AM

Not Now is on a distinguished road

I have a specific question concerning Alizee. The "Alizee in Japan" video starts with a short interaction between her and whoever is filming. It's a cool little snippet and rather unusual of her to take spontaneous initiative like this. My limited French is not sufficient for deciphering what they are saying, could anyone offer a translation for the first 10 seconds of this video?

Old 07-02-2017, 08:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I remember kidding around in a thread and saying she said "enough", (I might have used that in one of my hypothetical interviews) but someone else said she said "enorm", which means huge. So it was probably in response to being asked something like "What do you think of Japan?" or it could've been Tokyo if that's where she was.

As far as the rest I don't know, but I was going to get something translated by the young lady (Marguerite) who used to live in Paris, but is now living in the states, who translates stuff for me from time to time (DALS, SAGA), so if there's something you'd like to add to the list, let me know as long as it isn't too long.

I'd like to know what was said at the end that made her laugh? I think that might have been discussed here before, but if it was, ,my memory fails me............again!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-02-2017 at 08:26 PM..
Old 07-03-2017, 08:01 AM

Not Now is on a distinguished road

I gathered it was "enorme" at the start but it doesn't seem to be a reply as she is the one rolling down the window and starting the conversation.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:08 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It looks that way, but I'm guessing maybe she was asked a question as she was getting into the car and once in, rolled down the window to answer.

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline