Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-20-2013, 05:56 PM

skungpoomery is on a distinguished road

To Daniel,

Thank you for sharing all of this.

For what it’s worth I agree with pretty much every word. I often go back to the early stuff (I downloaded a lot of high quality videos just before the file sharing Web sites were taken down a while back (rapidshare etc). I watch En Concert all the way through too – great songs, a top-notch band, backing singers and dancers, great sound and staging, all in a top venue with a packed-out adoring crowd. Alizée herself had risen so high and fast that she understandably probably thought she could do no wrong and her presence and confident presentation seemed to reflect that.

The tough part is knowing - in hindsight - as we now do, that this was the peak and there was a long downhill descent ahead. I admit what I want (as you do) is to have the old Alizée back but of course it’s impossible for many reasons – but a return to great songs (of MF and LB quality) would go a long way towards it and might one day lead to big concerts – as you point out, others do it and they don’t have her looks and charm. The tattoos are a hideous disaster in my opinion – but she loves them!

What I’m hoping is that all this current DALS success has really given her a taste for being at the top again and she decides to really go all out for it even if there has to be some humble pie with Mylène; she’s still only 29 after all.

Anyway, just so you don’t think you’re the only one – far from it. Hope things will be on the up and up for you soon!
Old 11-24-2013, 06:09 PM

LaCandida95 is on a distinguished road

Alright, time for my Alizee Confessions!

My favorite album is Une Enfant Du Siecle. I know its not pupular because the style is not for everybody, but, I just enjoyed the album so much and its so fantastic. Its such a truly piece of art.

The first song I ever hear was Les Collines.

The first time I ever heard of Alizee was through a talent show like American Idol called La Academia (The Academy).

My least favorite album would probably have to be Mes Courants Eletrequis (I hope I spelled that right) I dont hate the album. I do like a couple a songs from it but its not my favorite.

My favorite Alizee song is A Cause De L'Automne

Every time I see Alizee singing or doing a live preformance, I blush every time because seeing her out there and enjoying herself just makes me smile.

My favorite Alizee music video would obviously be A Cause De Lautomne.

Most of the music on my phone is Alizee, Jpop/Jrock, and a little bit of k-pop.

My favorite album cover is Une Enfant Du Siecle's

Most of the songs on my phone containing Alizee are from Psychedelices, Une Enfant Du Siecle, and 5.

Even though I make album covers for people to use, I dont really use them myself because I dont really think their good enough. I only use the 5 album cover I did on two songs.

I have a couple of Alizee songs i havent really listened too or only listened once.

I have a facebook album of only Alizee pictures, but, I should probably put more in there.

I love to share Alizee music with everyone.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:49 AM

Jazzmin is on a distinguished road

I confess even though I'd rather "Blonde" had not been recorded, I've been trying desperately to popularize it. I feel kinda a hypocrite but on the other hand, maybe that's the point? It is not artistically valueable so at least be it commercially successful???

Shame on me anyway.
The Round belong

Old 04-11-2014, 01:24 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
I confess even though I'd rather "Blonde" had not been recorded, I've been trying desperately to popularize it. I feel kinda a hypocrite but on the other hand, maybe that's the point? It is not artistically valueable so at least be it commercially successful???

Shame on me anyway.

Wait till you see the video.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I hope the video is a good one, but I think they made a big mistake in not releasing the song and the video at the same time.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:56 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I hope the video is a good one, but I think they made a big mistake in not releasing the song and the video at the same time.
Till now I never saw to release song and video at the same time.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post

Shame on me anyway.
Haha.. well from what I gathered over at AF it seemed the song had grown on you.. I dunno but I guess that post was made in jest.

Shame on me for not picking up on your humour.. but if its any consolation it's great you wanted to let the song get played on the radio for her more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Wait till you see the video.
Good call.. any ideas what kinda look she will have?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

I confess that every time I watch Stars a domicile (both where Alizée took part), I become bitten by the Lili bug once again and it feels very good!

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 05-30-2014, 03:57 AM

I confess when I'm to choose my favorite Alizée album, I go for Psyche. But in fact it's not so determined for me. I just choose it because it was my favorite CD 2 years ago... But honestly, now I love all her CDs equally so just go for Psyche to get off the discussion and because of my sentiments ("Jamais plus"!).

I also confess I do not think MCE is flawless. (Go ahead and jetez-vous sur moi.) I mean, Boutonnat is a master in composition and "Mélodie du vent" is a nice word play, but I wouldn't call an album that includes "I'm not twenty!" or "Youpidoo" perfect.
The Round belong

Old 08-08-2014, 07:12 AM

I confess I think her top-shirt, the one from the Blonde video, to be ugly.

The Round belong

Tags
alizee, confessions, list