Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-12-2011, 07:41 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigramdiesel View Post
I don't listen to any songs by Priscilla but I do like this artist allot. She is no Alizee but to me the next best thing. Any comments? Can't post video. Maybe someone can for me. Her name is Lorie. The video I wanted to post is... Lorie - A 20 Ans it's on U TUBE.

LORI, 20 ANS
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VY6MBIhQTXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

your welcome
Old 04-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post

So to leave you all with this as if i don't already know your answers -

Who is the better dancer ?
Lorie
In my opinion, her songs have coreographies even better than Alizée's

Now, with these three girls (Alizée, Lorie and Priscilla), Europe doesn't need any other female singers for me
They are the most beautiful women in the world! ^^

Last edited by Uroboros; 04-04-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Old 04-04-2012, 02:05 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

I've seen and heard some of Priscilla's music during my obsessive search for Alizee-related news. Priscilla is not even in the same league as Alizee in looks, voice, or talent. Alizee is far superior in every way to that girl.

As for collaborating, forget about it! I'd much rather see Alizee work with her friend Jenifer or Lorie. Both have comparable vocals to Alizee and are much prettier than Priscilla. Of course, Alizee rules them all.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:33 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Jenifer is a much better singer than Alizee, I'd say. Alizee's voice is nice but I'd say her true talent is dancing.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:27 PM
I AM BOXXY, YOU-YOU-YOU-YOU SEE?

DopeBoy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
I've seen and heard some of Priscilla's music during my obsessive search for Alizee-related news. Priscilla is not even in the same league as Alizee in looks, voice, or talent. Alizee is far superior in every way to that girl.

As for collaborating, forget about it! I'd much rather see Alizee work with her friend Jenifer or Lorie. Both have comparable vocals to Alizee and are much prettier than Priscilla. Of course, Alizee rules them all.
Agreed! Also, Alizee is the most beautiful girl in the world so hah!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post

I used to think just like you when I was 100% obsessed with Alizée. The first time I saw mzracing posting about Priscilla here, I was like ""
But times change, and now I think that it is quite a challenge for me to chose the prettiest between the three
Of course, when it comes to singing, Alizée is still the best of them for me
Old 04-07-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
I used to think just like you when I was 100% obsessed with Alizée. The first time I saw mzracing posting about Priscilla here, I was like ""
But times change, and now I think that it is quite a challenge for me to chose the prettiest between the three
Of course, when it comes to singing, Alizée is still the best of them for me
It seems to me there are a lot of girls that look like Priscilla or Lorie, there's only one Alizee and she looks very unique(talking Gourmandises/MCE Alizee). I can walk down the street and see girls that look just about as good and very similar to Priscilla or Lorie, though "good" or "beautiful" is an opinion. Again, Alizee is very unique looking, Priscilla and Lorie? Hardly, they're a dime-a-dozen looks-wise.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeBoy View Post
It seems to me there are a lot of girls that look like Priscilla or Lorie, there's only one Alizee and she looks very unique(talking Gourmandises/MCE Alizee). I can walk down the street and see girls that look just about as good and very similar to Priscilla or Lorie, though "good" or "beautiful" is an opinion. Again, Alizee is very unique looking, Priscilla and Lorie? Hardly, they're a dime-a-dozen looks-wise.

So please tell me your address so I can live nearby and see these girls daily!

I don't know about the rest of you, but these doesn't seem to be the kind of girls that you are lucky enough to see often:
458886_377786715576997_110518335637171_1224661_265390828_o.jpg

w0c9l4tz.jpg

In paradise maybe?

Last edited by Uroboros; 04-07-2012 at 02:24 PM..
Old 04-07-2012, 02:32 PM

No, they're not the norm but just today running to the store I've seen a few girls I'd take over either of them. I've NEVER seen a girl that looked like Alizee or better. Ever. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, look it up, its known for good looking people. EDIT: I should note, we also have a lot of not-so-good-looking people too... nothing against bums but they're usually very unattractive.

Last edited by DopeBoy; 04-07-2012 at 02:38 PM..
Old 04-07-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeBoy View Post
No, they're not the norm but just today running to the store I've seen a few girls I'd take over either of them. I've NEVER seen a girl that looked like Alizee or better. Ever. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, look it up, its known for good looking people
San Francisco... that's one of my favorite the cities!
Anyway, I perfectly understand what you mean. I guess we all do know what's like to have eyes for no other than Alizée
However, that changed in me over the time
I don't disagree that Alizée's beauty is unique, that she is perfect, all I'm saying is that, for me, Lorie and Priscilla aren't that far away from her in the "beauty scale", in fact, they are really close if you ask me