Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-02-2014, 05:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I'll make this post here because people will see the title of the thread will know full well that they shouldn't enter if they don't like what I have to say. Someone suggested a few days ago, that if I don't like her tattoos, I shouldn't look at them. Well along the same lines if someone doesn't like my views, they shouldn't read my posts.

Back when she started tattooing that left arm, I went off on her in a big way. I couldn't believe what she was doing, but then after a while, as she added more, I stopped because it didn't matter any more. That right arm was an ugly mess and it couldn't get much uglier, but she proved me wrong and it did get uglier, but still I didn't say anything more.

Somehow she had enough sense to not disfigure the left arm. I couldn't really figure that out. She hasn't shown me one thing over the years that she knows anything of what it takes to put out a good album and related concert and tour. Yet somehow she knew not to trash her left arm. I thought is it possible she might have enough sense to realize she should leave one good profile?

Then 5 came out with that video. Once again I sat there in disbelief. I know it's like beating a dead horse because I've said it many times before, they put her in a beautiful dress, gave her a beautiful hairdo, put her in a beautiful setting, then right away that mess of a right arm showed up in it.

I can imagine an art class of young students to be told to draw a beautiful scene of the sea shore with waves coming up on the beach, the sun setting, a sailboat going by, sea gulls soaring across the sky, palm trees off to the side, then we'll throw in a figure of this arm that just got blown off of some poor person in Iraq who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now I could see Andy Warhol teaching a class like this and if that's what an artists wants to do, well that's perfectly fine, that's there right, but I'm sure what Sony was trying to do was create a beautiful scene and it was ruined right from the start. I'm not surprised at all she didn't realize it, but I couldn't figure out Sony didn't realize it and that's "one" of the reasons I've lost all faith in them.

I remember when I was at Monet's garden, there were several scenes I wanted to take pictures of but there are trash cans scattered here in there that would ruin some so you have to either get just the right angle or crop it out later. With her arm, you can't crop it out.

As I mentioned before, I've been relatively quiet about this issue, because that right arms gone and the other ones have been relatively small, but the reason I'm speaking out now is I think these matcing tattoos will usher in a new round of tattoos. Gregoire didn't have enough back bone to talk her out of it. He's not that great a looking guy, so he needs everything he'e got to stay in her graces and to turn her down would probably be relationship suicide. It would definitely be a black mark against him.

So he caved. Now she has the green light from her (significant???) other and I think more tattoos will soon follow and that is why I'm speaking out now.

Some say if I hate them too much I should leave. Well they lied to me in the begining and now I'm hooked and I will be here til the end.

If there are more tattos to come on the one good profile that she has been very slowly whittling away at, I will comment on it, in this thread and if there are, what I have to say about them wont be pretty, so I reccomend you stay out.

We've discussed before whether she or any of her freinds ever visit this forum. Well I don't ever want them to come here and get the mistaken impression that "everyone" here is okay with her tattoos.

I'd like to close with a message to Sony about this new album there supposed to be working on and it's something I've alluded to already. If you're going to put her in another beautiful setting for a video, either cover up that arm or don't bother. You're wasting your time.

EDIT: One other thing I wanted to mention as far as the video, as major a mistake as I thought it was to show those tats in the video, it wasn't the reason the video didn't do well. It just wasn't that good a video to begin with.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-02-2014 at 08:22 PM..
Old 03-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I can imagine an art class of young students to be told to draw a beautiful scene of the sea shore with waves coming up on the beach, the sun setting, a sailboat going by, sea gulls soaring across the sky, palm trees off to the side...
Oh yeah I imagined that kind of scene back in the day and it kinda reminded me of this song..

anyway subsequently I sent this song to her and hoped she would listen to it, although I never really knew if she did.. I guess it doesn't really matter though, because I believed she did.

That song always makes me think of her.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur