Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-15-2014, 04:06 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

They talk about a collaboration with pascal Obispo on the new album...
which is a good news. And proove that's her little danse of seduction work perfectly

Old 03-16-2014, 06:37 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

18th March is two days hence! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 03-16-2014, 10:37 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Blonde (extrait)

https://soundcloud.com/victorbhm/aliz-e-blonde-extrait

Old 03-16-2014, 10:49 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post

catchy Something that they could play in the discos.

More mainstream than the previous singles. I'm sure it's a good tune for radio stations too.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:05 AM

george007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Wow! Exactly the sort of music that I like!
Old 03-16-2014, 12:22 PM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

I love this song! I hope it will be played by Hungarian radios too, it's a very good and catchy song

Old 03-16-2014, 12:32 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Old 03-16-2014, 01:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well as always, I will be perfectly blunt and say exactly what my feelings are and I suggest if you haven't liked my views in the past, skip this post.

I said before that the first song of this album needs to be the best and if it is, there will be no concerts or tour. It's a very average song, sounding no different than anything that is out there. Reminds me a lot of when she said "never going to leave you" so many times in one of her songs. How many times will she say "blond" in this song? Is this the best they can come up with? You gotta be kidding me! Are they going to make once again the incredibly stupid mistake of leaving the two songs JJG wrote for her off this album?

It's obvious her and Sony are a combination that just won't work and by the time they figure that out, it will be way too late.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well as always, I will be perfectly blunt and say exactly what my feelings are and I suggest if you haven't liked my views in the past, skip this post.

I said before that the first song of this album needs to be the best and if it is, there will be no concerts or tour. It's a very average song, sounding no different than anything that is out there. Reminds me a lot of when she said "never going to leave you" so many times in one of her songs. How many times will she say "blond" in this song? Is this the best they can come up with? You gotta be kidding me! Are they going to make once again the incredibly stupid mistake of leaving the two songs JJG wrote for her off this album?

It's obvious her and Sony are a combination that just won't work and by the time they figure that out, it will be way too late.
The thing is, Alizée's last 3 albums were different than what was out there at the time, and that didn't seem to work for her. Granted Psyche was what I consider a reasonable success, but UEDS and '5' were not. I'm thinking that this song may do better BECAUSE it's not that different from what's out there right now. I don't think we live in an era where the music buying public is looking for anything adventurous or different. Maybe Alizée's best bet is stick more to the mainstream this time around. I guess time will tell if a mainstream strategy will help her to build a larger following again. What you and I would prefer is probably less important right now, because we are already long term fans. We have followed her through the good times and the bad. Her target audience right now is probably the mainstream. Once she builds her base back up, she can be more adventurous. Like I said, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:50 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
The thing is, Alizée's last 3 albums were different than what was out there at the time, and that didn't seem to work for her. Granted Psyche was what I consider a reasonable success, but UEDS and '5' were not. I'm thinking that this song may do better BECAUSE it's not that different from what's out there right now. I don't think we live in an era where the music buying public is looking for anything adventurous or different. Maybe Alizée's best bet is stick more to the mainstream this time around. I guess time will tell if a mainstream strategy will help her to build a larger following again. What you and I would prefer is probably less important right now, because we are already long term fans. We have followed her through the good times and the bad. Her target audience right now is probably the mainstream. Once she builds her base back up, she can be more adventurous. Like I said, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.