Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-06-2014, 08:08 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, you can count on me for an autographed CD. So put me down on the list. Since we live close by we can work out the pickup like last time.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:33 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog with this economy I'd ask for payment up front. 150 Cd's you'd be looking at over $3,000 in up front costs. The members on this board should know by now that you're a very honest person and should not expect you to have to come up with that much money for their Cd's.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Scruffydog with this economy I'd ask for payment up front. 150 Cd's you'd be looking at over $3,000 in up front costs. The members on this board should know by now that you're a very honest person and should not expect you to have to come up with that much money for their Cd's.
Well absolutely if time allows, I or maybe someone else who is able to attend would like the money up front, but if it comes to a late decision, I don't mind risking my money at all. As much as I criticize her and I do that for a reason, I'd still do anything to support her and if this upcoming cd had a borderline chance of success, I'd pay for 500 cds if it had the chance of turning the sales of this album into a success. I don't think it will come to that, not by a long shot, but if it does, I will be there.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:44 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Dave,
I would love one. Just email me ahead to let me know when you want the money and it'll be in mail immediately.
By the by, I loved the fact that your niece took you to the hockey game at the new stadium.
Stephen
Old 04-07-2014, 10:27 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I will be happy to cover a portion of that amount until Scruffy gets payment from members.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the offer MA, but even if we get 150 or more requests, it shouldn't be a problem. I have some money set aside for work on the house, but it looks like that wont happen til late in the year.

I still have some cds left from last time, but that's mainly because I've been so busy, I haven't really had the time to try and sell them. I could have easily put them on e bay in which case, I'm sure they would've sold right away, but I don't want to give Alizée or Sony the impression that we are getting some of these cds to sell on a site like e bay to make money off of them. I've never sold a cd for more than the cost of it plus shipping.

"If" a new album does come out, one problem I had last time is once we started talking about an autograph session and taking names, there were people who came out of the wood work wanting one; people who seldom post and in several cases rarely check into the forum. So initially, I had people say that they wanted a cd, but they were impossible to get in touch with by pm and they didn't leave contact info such as an e mail address and it was kind of time consuming getting back in touch with these people so when ever we decide to go ahead with this, we need to tell people in the opening post to leave good contact info. Sure we could easily drop them from the list, but the object is to buy as many cds as possible.

I just hope we're not jinxing ourselves by counting our chickens before they hatch.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-07-2014 at 12:27 PM..
Old 04-07-2014, 01:51 PM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

Hey Scruffy you can put me down for a CD. My email is still the same from when I received my autographed 5 CD.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:05 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

if it will be possible, 1 CD for me too email and infos are the same

Last edited by Lucas; 04-07-2014 at 03:46 PM..
Old 04-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, count me in. My email is the same as the last time, everything is the same.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 04-07-2014, 09:28 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

You haven't even said "go" yet.... I guess some don't want to take any chance of missing the opportunity.