Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-12-2014, 12:28 AM

Jazzmin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
I wish she'd sing along to and record like 10 or so of her FAVORITE own songs while listening on headphones so the recordings don't include music . . then release those voice clips to fans and other music artists to make mixes with .

I wish she'd sell her soul for rock and roll then become the new singer for Black Sabbath .
Both would be awesome!
The Round belong

Old 04-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

OK how bout something like this whilst we're at it.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 04-13-2014 at 09:03 PM..
Old 04-13-2014, 10:42 PM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

I wish Lili would ask me to do a b2b DJ set
Old 06-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXND3R View Post
I wish Lili would ask me to do a b2b DJ set
OK this one's for you then.

Skin that flick
She's such a little DJ
Get there quick
By street but not the freeway
Turn that trick
To make a little leeway
Beat that mic
But not the way that we play

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-12-2014, 10:13 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

My wish is different from what has been posted. I wish she would grow up and realize her body art is more of a deterrent to her career than she realizes.

I looked back and noticed that when she started with Sailor Moon and began adding more and more tattoos on her arms, the falling off of members from this board and AF accelerated quickly.

Sorry even with Alizée sex sells and to most men not all, tattoos are a turn off. I wonder how many fans she lost when they gave up on her over this ugly body art.

I just wish she would get her arms cleaned up and stop with any more. I would be happy with the Lizard, Corse and Tinkerbell (Trademark) but the tattoos on her arms are just too much.

When I was lurking on her fan boards late 2004 and through 2005 she had gotten married and became pregnant with Annilli there were more than a few male members on those boards who threw in the towel. Married wasn't the deal killer because many thought it wouldn't last but when it came out she was pregnant that was the last straw for a lot of male fans.

I thought when it became known she was available again, that would boost her male fan base but being Alizée she sabotaged that benefit, with the monthly additions of new tattoos on her arms.

Last edited by ALS; 06-12-2014 at 10:17 AM..
Old 07-09-2019, 08:51 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Star in a sci-fi movie or horror movie.
Record some acoustic covers / ballads (e.g. Javanaise). (Recording some covers/ballads is something she could do without leaving Corsica.)

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 07-09-2019 at 09:08 AM..
Old 07-09-2019, 11:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylee View Post
I wish Alizée would make another album. It would be interesting to get a metal album but, not very likely. I wish she would come to the United States.
Those are 2 of my biggest wishes, but not the metal part. As much as I think getting back together with Mylene would 'almost' ensure her success, I don't think it would work without the music of Laurant Boutannat.

When I first saw her perform La Isla Bonita, though a beautiful woman and dancer, that didn't impress me much, after all, it was Madonna's song, but next I watched Moi Lolita in Amsterdam and the first thing that grabbed me was the music. I thought " What is this music? It's something I'm not used to hearing in the type of music I listen to, yet I'm already captured by it".

Then before she even starts singing, we get a glimpse of her. Three things I saw, I was already on the edge of my seat and I hadn't heard one word. Two things I love in a performance is when the performer enjoys what she is doing and it's obvious, she loved the moment. Then there was that little wave to the crowd. Something MF told her to do? I'm sure it wasn't. It was a performer who loved the fans who already knew her and were waving to her.

Me and others often say she was cute in her early years and blossomed into an incredibly beautiful woman in 2003. That isn't completely true. There are performances in those first couple of years, where she's more cuter than beautiful, but this performance, I think because of her confidence, her happiness, radiated beauty and that was the third thing that made my jaw hit the ground, before she even sang a note and I feel there are only 2 people 'together' who can bring that back to the stage and that is MF/LB.

Once she started singing, it was over! My life was changed forever.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-09-2019 at 11:43 PM..
Old 07-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Those are 2 of my biggest wishes, but not the metal part. As much as I think getting back together with Mylene would 'almost' ensure her success, I don't think it would work without the music of Laurant Boutannat.

When I first saw her perform La Isla Bonita, though a beautiful woman and dancer, that didn't impress me much, after all, it was Madonna's song, but next I watched Moi Lolita in Amsterdam and the first thing that grabbed me was the music. I thought " What is this music? It's something I'm not used to hearing in the type of music I listen to, yet I'm already captured by it".
I never was in to metal much except for some Metallica, and never really liked pop music either. I have a very large music collection and most of it fits into the "alt rock" genre. The music of MF/LB for Alizee was different than anything I have ever heard, and if it was sung by anybody else but her would never have been added to my music collection. But it grew on me. It had the chance to grow on me because I wanted to see and hear Alizee. I still listen to Alizee quite often - all of her albums.

If I had never heard of Alizee and somebody gave me all of her albums at one time and asked me to listen to them all and give my opinion, UEDS would have been my top pick. Songs like Grand Central and Limelight are very good standing on their own, and the album as a whole fits into my alternative collection nicely.

I would like to see Alizee put out another album, but if she did and she worked with MF/LB again, what would it sound like? Would the same style of music from 2000 work for her today? Would Mylene want Alizee to have particular outfits and dances for the different songs? Even if Alizee would agree to it, I'm not sure it would have the same effect.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:27 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I would like to see Alizee put out another album, but if she did and she worked with MF/LB again, what would it sound like? Would the same style of music from 2000 work for her today?
Boudennat is too old-- born in 1961, he's close to 60. For most songwriters, creativity falls off after the mid-40's. When Boudennat wrote Gourmandies/MCE, he was around 40, still in his prime as a songwriter.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 07-10-2019 at 11:58 PM..