Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-13-2008, 08:55 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Probably isn't recognizing postal codes/addresses, like some Canadians and Dingo have had trouble with.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggin View Post
I wonder why no one from England or Japan have arrived on the map yet?
I'm also surprised by the low number of people in total so far on the map. It's been available for over 24 hours, she sent a bulletin to thousands of her friends on Myspace and it's been mentioned on her fan sites. I thought there would be several thousand by now, not just a few hundred. I suppose many or most of her fans don't check in daily.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

I didn't actually receive a notice from either Myspace or Facebook about the new bulletin from her, so I didn't realize there was something to be had until I saw it mentioned here. Once I looked, I of course found it on both sites. That might slow people down a bit (bulletins don't trigger emails like personal messages do)
Old 02-13-2008, 11:16 PM

Bud is on a distinguished road
Default How do I place myself on the map?!

Can someone give me instructions how to put myself on the map please? I have found the secret page on her website and I've found the fan map, I just don't get how to add myself? I'm bad with technology, so I have NO idea.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:25 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
Can someone give me instructions how to put myself on the map please? I have found the secret page on her website and I've found the fan map, I just don't get how to add myself? I'm bad with technology, so I have NO idea.
When you click the relevant button in the bonus section, you'll be asked to enter your desired username and email. After you enter that information you'll be able to enter your country (selected from a drop-down list), your address (just street number and name, I believe), and your zip code. Then click Find Out and then Confirm. You should be given confirmation that you've been added and given a link to see the locations of all fans.

If you have trouble, enter the chat room ( http://moi-alizee.us/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat ) tonight and there will be a few of us there that can assist.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:25 PM

orange2289 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORAJ23 View Post
I couldn't find it either, I started makes shapes like crazy in the front
page and nothing, then I went where it says Photos and when I clicked
on the X FERMER to closed voila there it was.

I am sorry but i when you say "photos" you mean where is says "pics" right? And what is the X Feremer? I don't mean to sound stupid but when it comes to computers i don't know anything.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:35 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

When you get to the site, after choosing your language (english I'm going to assume), look to the right of the Alizee logo (top-right corner of the album cover) for a bold X CLOSE. Click that, and you'll see a blank blue screen with Tinkerbell. Click to start a line, drag to continue the line, and do that until you close up a shape (a triangle is easiest), and you should be taken to the secret area. You may have to draw a few times, it can be a bit tricky to get it to do what you want.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:36 PM

Yah, but I don't get the drop-down menu. I click the Localize Yourself...button, the little box goes away, and then nothing happens. It just stays at the spot with the wallpapers. Why no drop-down menu?
Old 02-13-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
When you get to the site, after choosing your language (english I'm going to assume), look to the right of the Alizee logo (top-right corner of the album cover) for a bold X CLOSE. Click that, and you'll see a blank blue screen with Tinkerbell. Click to start a line, drag to continue the line, and do that until you close up a shape (a triangle is easiest), and you should be taken to the secret area. You may have to draw a few times, it can be a bit tricky to get it to do what you want.
I used a square, that worked for me.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:40 PM

orange2289 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for your help. I feel like an idiot i just realized that you were talking about her actual website, i thought it was her myspace. I feel so stupid. Thanks for you help though.