Old 08-15-2006, 07:10 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Hey! great videos aFrenchie, thanks.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:56 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoplane View Post
Well this video shows that she can still move I think she seems to be excellent shape for someone who's had a baby.
Hey, those clips are old and she was like 10 or 12
Old 08-15-2006, 10:16 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie View Post
Hey, those clips are old and she was like 10 or 12

didnt she say she started singing at 13? so it was when she was 13 or 14 =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:04 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

aFrenchie... MERCI BEAUCOUP! Alizee singing the wizard of oz is priceless! Merci! Alizee does it a hell of alot better than Judy Garland. Alizee needs to get into the movies.

This video is awesome! Too bad Alizee didnt have a little dog following her around on stage singing that song.

The song where she has her hair in corn-rows, great song! Thats a different look.

Last edited by Matrix; 08-16-2006 at 06:20 AM..
Old 08-16-2006, 07:42 AM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

wow she has changed...
Old 08-16-2006, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
didnt she say she started singing at 13? so it was when she was 13 or 14 =)
Partly right. She was talking about classes (singing/dancing). Some vids here are made at school when she sure was much younger. Those school stuff are no official classes. And Le Merveilleux Magicien song and dance sound a bit silly for 13-14 kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
The song where she has her hair in corn-rows, great song! Thats a different look.
It's an old song by French singer Patricia Kaas: "Quand Jimmy Dit". You can find lyrics here.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:20 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

aFrenchie you just will never know how we americans feel to hear a french girl sing the Wizard of Oz ( yellow brick road ), its just the cutest thing I've ever heard. Its gold, i wish I could download that. This song is very very endearing to us americans.

It makes me laugh everytime I play it. I enjoy it immensely Comon rest of you americans, anyone else like me think this video of Alizee singing the yellow brick road is a masterpiece!!!!? its just too cute

The french put thier own artistic variation into the song... and its BETTER than the original that we americans grew up with!

I wanna hear Alizee sing the american Star Spangled Banner. I think i am becoming more french every day

Last edited by Matrix; 08-16-2006 at 10:30 PM..
Old 08-16-2006, 11:00 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
aFrenchie you just will never know how we americans feel to hear a french girl sing the Wizard of Oz ( yellow brick road ), its just the cutest thing I've ever heard. Its gold, i wish I could download that. This song is very very endearing to us americans.

It makes me laugh everytime I play it. I enjoy it immensely Comon rest of you americans, anyone else like me think this video of Alizee singing the yellow brick road is a masterpiece!!!!? its just too cute

The french put thier own artistic variation into the song... and its BETTER than the original that we americans grew up with!

I wanna hear Alizee sing the american Star Spangled Banner. I think i am becoming more french every day
I thought it was a bit weird but I didn't think she cute singing the wizard of oz. I HATE THE WIZARD OF OZ!

The reason why is because when I was ten, my neices and nephew would watch that movie over and over and over again, I almost lost it. When Finding Nemo came out I almost lost it because those darn kids watched over and over again...
Old 08-17-2006, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Its gold, i wish I could download that.
You can save it on your HDD. Once read in your browser, search in latest files in its cache for a 5,217,453 bytes file. If you use Firefox, it will have a random name, so rename it to "<something>.flv" and move it in another folder... You'll need an FLV player to watch it or a converter (like "SUPER") to make an avi or any other format...