Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-09-2009, 12:21 AM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Legend of Zelda + Alizée = Grammy

And as far as I can recall, JEAM didn't get any awards. The entertainment industry is really going down the drain...

And for those who are curious as to what I'm refering. This is the one tune I know of resembles viva la vida. 8 bit coldplay? Possibly

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXpklT16Ugw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXpklT16Ugw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by Dark Engine; 02-09-2009 at 12:27 AM..
Old 02-09-2009, 01:56 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Engine View Post
Legend of Zelda + Alizée = Grammy

And as far as I can recall, JEAM didn't get any awards. The entertainment industry is really going down the drain...

And for those who are curious as to what I'm refering. This is the one tune I know of resembles viva la vida. 8 bit coldplay? Possibly

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXpklT16Ugw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
Wow. That's a pretty long stretch there. Maybe a musician can hear it easily...
Well, Coldplay deserves it I think. I really like some of their songs, but somehow it's just never the same as Alizée. She was anchored in music perhaps but she has been a phenomenon way beyond just music. She embodied some of the most powerful draws that can be made upon a man: a very attractive female and great music all rolled into one and presented as a mystery, a mission, an anticipation, a bright new world of possibility... I couldn't resist.

And yes, sadly the flight of fantasy Alizée made, winging her way on the music of Laurent Boutonnat, like the Monarch butterfly soaring on the warm winds to Mexico, has, like that other marvelous phenomenon of nature, gotten less recognition than one struck by it's beauty can imagine possible.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-09-2009, 07:17 AM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Wow. That's a pretty long stretch there. Maybe a musician can hear it easily...
Yeah, it is a stretch. But the whole "Legend of Zelda" concept was something Creek Boards said. Creek Boards initially claimed that Coldplay stole the song from them back in 2007 but retracted the comment saying that they were both probably influenced by legend of zelda. I'm not even positive that this is the correct tune, but it's the only one I can think of atm. I don't really care enough to go digging through all the past zelda tunes to find if I'm right.

I have to admit, the song is catchy. If I were coldplay, I would start going around saying that I crossed Alizée and Zelda on purpose, bow down to my uberness.

Last edited by Dark Engine; 02-09-2009 at 05:59 PM..
Old 06-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

So when I saw this story on the front page of CNN, I thought our girl would get a mention. But nope...........Effing C~@k Suckers!

-B

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/showbiz/2009/06/09/dnt.costello.coldplay.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

Alizee is my Constant
Old 04-29-2017, 06:18 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

proof?