Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-17-2015, 02:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is another of so many great moments. It was great to see her playing the drums, but more so it showed another of the many little gestures that shows the type of person she is. She just didn't wildly toss the drum stick into the crowd, she held them up to let them know one was coming their way, before tossing it as easily as she could.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-17-2015 at 03:39 AM..
Old 02-17-2015, 12:06 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well what someone posts doesn't necessarily have to be a favorite. I was mainly thinking of posting stuff that maybe others haven't seen, especially newer fans or maybe just posting a picture, a commercial, an interview, that we haven't seen in a while. I was looking for a video to use in another thread when I stumbled upon that Goodby Columbus one.

It could be just a moment in a video where something struck someone's fancy. A moment you'd like to remember or discuss, but you don't really feel it's worth the bother of starting a seperate thread for each thing. Here is another one of those little moments.

First of all thank you!
I don't remember posting a second version of this and not deleting the original. I've posted two versions of a video before; in one case, several weeks after posting the original, I changed A Six Pack of Alizée and put a 2 after it which is what I usually do if I don't delete the second one. When I changed it, the first one had a good number of hits, so I left it posted because I thought people may have favorited it and would lose it; not knowing a second version was posted.

However I don't recall having 2 versions of the Moi Lolita remix. I'm sure I never used the full remix in this case. I always look at these videos in addition to just liking to watch them myself, as a way of promoting Alizée and using the whole remix would just be too long I think to ask a prospective fan to watch.

Along that same line of thought, whenever I come across a prospective fan, I usually show them my Six pack of Alizée video, because even if they don't like one song it quickly moves on to the next.

You're most welcomed , it is very interesting and i've enjoyed the stories above thanks all for jumping in .
Great subject as it's good to learn about each other and again see through others hearts <3 I could be wrong on the video being on your channel , perhaps as was the case years back with all the various Alifan-tubes . Someone maybe had taken your video and added to it then uploaded to one of the many now disabled Alizfan channels . . I'm pretty sure i have that longer version somewhere , as i recall now having saved - then watching both and wondering why one was short . Unfortunately my files are a mess and not with me to be able to access for awhile but ill get back to you on that . Also if i ever complete my MLT , my process when creating and before is to watch the videos im mixing in sync at the same time . Then i get an idea of what clips to use before hand , anyway watching your video and mine same time in sync , some parts of yours catch my eye and some of mine - as in they make a good re-mix-mix with your permission i'll eventually get to that too .

The promo-video you made may want to title that as so and explain how you use it , may come in handy for others to do the same with if they know . I saved it now so even if im not able to be online for those times i can show em . Really good idea for a video and if that isn't already a topic would make a good one - fan made promo vids .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Nice thread Scruffy!

I always liked this performance and the way the crowd were so into it.. even back then it proved Alizée could sing great live and I couldn't help but notice around the 1:27 - 1:29 minute mark she almost looked like she was gonna laugh and was having a great time, I think it just emphasizes how great a live performace this really was.
Yes she had a bit of giggle in her voice , i often wonder during the times when it isn't obvious - what exactly she is laughing about . Like your video it could be a number of things , that would make an interesting mix of clips of her giggles ( i love her laugh ) yet moreso interesting would be her watching it then commenting on the ones she remembers - oh yeah - this or that was funny . .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Another live performance I liked was at a festival in Italy. The way she interacted with the audience with little waves was cute.
I love those waves too , i wonder what her motives are there how it all started . Like i'd guess some people she recognizes , friends , fans who she seen recently , some waves maybe are for the going crazy fans so to give em a tip of a hat and calm them down a bit . As in o k relax i see you stop jumping around , your gonna hurt yourself or someone lol . . Maybe people wave to her ? Interesting side subject . . perhaps another good idea for a video mix or topic here and be a good thing to ask her about too .

Last edited by alizeefan; 02-17-2015 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Im always editing my posts so come back in a couple hours when im done
Old 02-17-2015, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post

...........Regarding Laura Pausini song,
there is a fan video with that song............... It's Pour Alizée at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...r-alizee_music (select Quality 380 for viewing)

That video you posted this link for looks like it was posted by Ben; the man who's been keeping this forum going for years and it was posted it looks like in the time frame for the video Un-rêve mentioned; in this case April, 2007, but this is a video where it looks like fans are urging Alizée to come back and doesn't have clips of Gourmandises in it; at least as far as I could tell. It's a 10 minute video and it stopped playing for me 3 times within the first 3 minutes. Also it looks like Ben makes an appearance in it . I think Orion might be in it, but I'm not sure exactly what he looks like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
................ Then i get an idea of what clips to use before hand , anyway watching your video and mine same time in sync , some parts of yours catch my eye and some of mine - as in they make a good re-mix-mix with your permission i'll eventually get to that too....... ..
Feel free to use any of my videos and if the original is of higher quality and if I still have it and you want it, I will send it to you some how.

Quote:
................ Yes she had a bit of giggle in her voice , i often wonder during the times when it isn't obvious - what exactly she is laughing about . Like your video it could be a number of things , that would make an interesting mix of clips of her giggles ( i love her laugh ) .................
We had a discussion a few months back about songs on Blonde and I had said I didn't like her laugh at the start of the song Blonde, because to me, it sounded like something that wasn't natural, something that was forced of course, for the making of the song; where as here in this clip, it sounded incredibly spontaneaous and beautiful.

and that moment brings to me another time when her voice sounded incredibly beautiful and that is back when they were celebrating the completion of the installation of strobe lights on the Eiffel tower back in 2003. Unfortunatlely the MC was babbling like a brook, but it was the most beautiful "Merci beaucoup" I've ever heard in my life.

Quote:
................ I love those waves too , i wonder what her motives are there how it all started . ............................. .
I had wondered in the begining if that was something Mylene Farmer taught her "The fans like to see that.......wave often!", but when you follow her as much and for as long as we have, the true character unveils itself in so many ways, such as the thing with the drum sticks I mentioned in a previous post here, then there was her reaction at the M6 awards, her reaction in the studio during SAD 2001 and I think 2 of the most revealing moments in this video was at the :52 mark where a little brat almost pulls her into the stands and she laughs about it and there was the time in Poland when the interviewers made some off color remarks at the 3:03 mark and you could see the fury building up inside her.

There were the times she went back to Ajaccio every weekend early in her career to be with family and freinds. Her tremendous devotion to Corsica and family. It all points to a woman who is incredibly strong of character and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. How did Jeremy screw up so bad?
Old 02-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
Regarding Laura Pausini song,
there is a fan video with that song. It's Pour Alizée at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...r-alizee_music (select Quality 380 for viewing)
Quote:
That video you posted this link for looks like it was posted by Ben; the man who's been keeping this forum going for years and it was posted it looks like in the time frame for the video Un-rêve mentioned; in this case April, 2007, but this is a video where it looks like fans are urging Alizée to come back and doesn't have clips of Gourmandises in it; at least as far as I could tell. It's a 10 minute video and it stopped playing for me 3 times within the first 3 minutes. Also it looks like Ben makes an appearance in it . I think Orion might be in it, but I'm not sure exactly what he looks like.
^^

Well the original video was uploaded on 30th of march 2007 by RondasX.

Orion was the main player behind this video though and from what I remember he spent alot of time putting it all together.. you can see his message to Alizée around the 6:11 minute mark.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...ages-to-Alizée

Well Roman, RMJ, Jessica, Homer, AlphaDevil2, RondasX, Snatcher, Orion and many others took part in this vid and I was also proud to be part of it. Well it meant alot to me and my Alizée journey and you can catch my message to Alizée around the 7:40 minute mark if interested.. I'm a lousy singer but hey I got Alizée on my side.

Once again BIG thanks to Orion, Snatcher and RondasX for bringing it all to life.

Quote:
I'd love to find again what I found with Alizee, but I've been so fortunate in what I found with her, I do feel blessed for having her come into my life and I feel it's unfair to ask for too much and I'm still enjoying the hell out of what we have today.
I feel ya, I also feel it's too much to ask to see that Return video again.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 02-18-2015 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: deleted non Alizée vid + grammer mistakes
Old 02-17-2015, 11:30 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

This is one of my favs!

Old 02-18-2015, 02:42 PM

In post #10, I wanted to mention Alizee's performance of J'en ai marre in Pistoia, Italy during Festivalbar. I wanted to post the video; saw it was no longer available on Youtube and decided to upload it again myself. I received a message today that the video was blocked due to copyright infringements and not just blocked in some countries which most often has been the case especially in Germany, but completely blocked due to claims by "R T I".

So I tried to look up who R T I is and if I got the right place it's,

RTI Music TV is a chain of music television of the RTI group only available in the morning on channel 1 and in early afternoon on channel 2 in Côte d'Ivoire.

I just hope this is just an isolated incident and hope we don't see her other videos taken down.

EDIT:

I just went to my Youtube channel and this is what it said;

Your video may include content that is owned by a third party.

To watch the matched content please play the video on the right. The video will play from the point where the matched content was identified.

Your video is blocked globally.

Copyright details:

"Alizée-J'En Ai Marre", sound recording administered by: 0:20
UMG

"Alizée J'en Ai Marre Festivalbar Italy HQ", visual content administered by:
R.T.I.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2015 at 02:53 PM..
Old 02-19-2015, 12:23 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Eventually or as has been the case you may see videos removed and subvert to the copyright owners version .
Those videos which you have no copyright violations on should be no problem and will remain .

Basically you just uploaded the video and someone else who complains to youtube or makes money advertising from their version of that video and/or audio has them all taken down automatically . All though there is a human element youtubes song match program is pretty much infallible . So its not a sign of all her videos will be removed .

I'd recommend you make a test YT channel , most likely you wont get banned but with Alizeefan channels it seems to happen quite often . So i'd put em on the test channel first to see if they are removed - if they aren't after some time then you know its safe for your main channel . or even have a couple channels wont hurt just adds to the fun . I was just going to make this a subject but im so long winded no one listens , then i seen here .. anyway it would make a good subject but im tired good night .

Last edited by alizeefan; 02-19-2015 at 12:29 AM..
Old 02-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
There were the times she went back to Ajaccio every weekend early in her career to be with family and freinds. Her tremendous devotion to Corsica and family. It all points to a woman who is incredibly strong of character and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. How did Jeremy screw up so bad?

Scruffy I just got around to watching your vid and yeah those Alizée expressions are the cutest! Haha well on a sidenote I was only thinking of Par les paupières this morning before I even clicked on your vid.

Anyway maybe it's something to do with this thread or that song from Laura Pausini that got me thinking of that song too. I dunno but we all wanted something new and fresh from Alizée back then and I believe Par les paupières was the most beautiful song Alizée came back with on her third album if not the best .

BTW I was thinking of posting a small clip from an interview in Korea I believe it was. It wasn't the main interview in Korea but another clip or out take where her eyes were so expressionate looking up right left centre and everywhere but I couldn't find it on youtube. We usually get small glimpses of those cute kinda eye expressions from her and I can only imagine it's her way of running things through in her mind whilst she's thinking of what to say but in that Korea clip it really was Alizée eye overload.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:00 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
It wasn't the main interview in Korea but another clip or out take where her eyes were so expressionate looking up right left centre and everywhere but I couldn't find it on youtube.
Well it seems I was wrong, it was actually the bit right at the end of the Korea interview where she did that with her eyes.

Here's a link to that part of the interview..

http://youtu.be/QDqdaW_eKMQ?t=1m59s

maybe there was a slowed down version of those moments back in the day that I saw or maybe it was something else.. I dunno.

Anyway staying on topic with Alizée's cute eye expressions, many interviews she did have highlighted them, the M6 Kid interview for one is a real treasure but so is this more recent one .

Old 02-25-2015, 09:08 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well it seems I was wrong, it was actually the bit right at the end of the Korea interview where she did that with her eyes.
Well, I wasn't sure which interview you were talking about before, but while I was looking I came across this one, which has some eye action as well.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj9...-nhk-etv_music