Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-10-2016, 10:44 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road
Default Pictures around the time of style change [Request]

Alizee changed alot with her style to distance herself from the lolita image. But i dont have alot of images from the time during the transition or any before/after images, mind sharing?
Also, is there some other media Alizee fans use to share content with eachother? Images and videos disappear so quickly on these forums since they're hosted on other sites such as imgur.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

to me, she transitioned at each of her last four albums. Is there a particular era you are interested in? The photo above looks like it's from the UEDS era to me.

I'll check my files later today and see what I have that I can get you. Also there is the Alizée DC++ hub that should have everything available. There is a thread around here somewhere about the hub. >>> http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5956

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 02-10-2016 at 07:14 PM..
Old 02-10-2016, 07:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

DC hub is the best source. I almost hate to tell you about this site but there is a fan from Finland who has taken a bunch of great pictures over the years. He has some expensive cameras and he's managed to sneak them into events we're they're not allowed. Like I say, they're great pictures, but he insists on putting his monogram on them. They're mostly from shows but he has them filed by year so it might give you a general idea of what your looking for. I believe his site is safe.

After she quit or what ever you want to call it in early 2004, she sort of disappeared for a couple of years until she started working on her next album, so I don't think you'll find many pictures from that time frame.

If you have problems with the hub, we sometimes share things through Google drive too, but if you're looking for a lot of her videos, you're best off going through the hub.

http://www.alizeeart.com/gallery/

Here's also a link to a thread in our forum where a poll was taken asking members what their favorite hairstyle was, but it only listed 12 and this was back in 2012, so there's been a few added since then.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7136

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-10-2016 at 07:31 PM..
Old 02-11-2016, 10:03 AM

Thank you, il check out the dc++ hub.
I was thinking about the time between the transition from lolita to more grown up, Psychédélices - Une enfant du siécle - 5.
Old 02-11-2016, 03:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well as I mentioned before Psych, there was at least a two year gap where there were probably only a few paparazi pictures and maybe an occasional magazine article with picture. But ever since she started working on Psych, you should be able to find a lot of pictures.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:08 AM

Ok, thank you.

Tags
request