Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default DALS 7 - La tournée 2017

The DALS 7 tour has been announced and Alizée has confirmed her participation for the entire schedule. This could be your really truly seriously last time to see her perform live!

Schedule and tickets >>> http://www.cheyenne-prod.com/artiste...rnée-854.html#

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-03-2017 at 07:23 PM..
Old 01-03-2017, 09:11 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
The DALS 7 tour has been announced and Alizée has confirmed her participation for the entire schedule. This could be your really truly seriously last time to see her perform live!

Schedule and tickets >>> http://www.cheyenne-prod.com/artiste...rnée-854.html#

A sad, but very possibly true prediction.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:21 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I can't help but to agree. In past years, when I saw fans getting discouraged, I would say "at least at the beginning of the year, we'll have Les Enfoires to look forward to." and we no longer have even that.

She has to make a decision soon as to whether to make a new addition to her family or make another attempt at a new album. As Marisa Tomei said in the movie 'My Cousin Vinny', her biological clock is ticking and she can't wait much longer if she wants another child.

I think the fact she is discouraged by all her failures which were brought about either by her own ineptness at running her career or her failure to get rid of anyone else who influenced all her bad decisions.

I'm sure after the tournee, there will be more meaningless (for us) appearances here and there, but that's not what her fans who know what she is capable of want and so many have fallen by the wayside that I think AAm, in addition to AF will be just a memory a year from now.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-04-2017 at 01:23 AM..
Old 01-05-2017, 04:50 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

2017-01-05 -
"departure for nantes 🖤 #tour #dals #happy #love #dance"

Old 01-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
This could be your really truly seriously last time to see her perform live!
Oops, well each time I write this (and it's been many times!) Alizée proves me wrong ( #merci ) and this time it's with the DALTs holiday dance classes with topoftravel.fr .

Anyway.... If you are quick you could win two passes to a Tourée show of your choice. See Alizée's IG post from today for instructions to enter her contest. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...581#post257581
Old 01-07-2017, 10:05 AM

I actually have vacation starting in the last week of january, going into february, but seeing her dance in the tournee doesn't excite me much, especially at this time of year. If it was the spring, I'd probably go. Last year, the show in Nice would've been a good one to go to because they had the parade the day before and the two events together would've made it worth while, but I think I'm more likely to go to Hawaii for the first time and make it back in time for the Superbowl.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Fan Standing

One of the Nantes performances

Edit:

Two minute report from TF1 today about the DALS Tour. Alizée appears a bit.

The segment begins at 27:10

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/jt-13h/videos/...vier-2017.html

Segment extract on the hub: 2017-01-09-Alizee-Le13h-TF1-720.mkv (235GB)

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-09-2017 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: It's okay to edit
Old 01-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Fan Standing

More from Nantes...

Besides these two, the YouTuber that posted these also posted the opening and closing, as well as many performances by others. It seemed to me that Alizée got the most 'applause' when she was announced of the 'stars' in the opening clip.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-10-2017 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: I don't like to delete
Old 01-10-2017, 07:56 PM

It's good to see some relatively good videos though the audio was a little rough. I found it kind of funny where they drifted out of the view near the end of the second one. It reminded me of problems I have when I film. When you see her performing on stage live, you don't want to be looking through a view finder or an lcd screen, you want to be looking directly at her and that's how that type of thing happens. With my videos, my camera will slowly drop down till I notice then repeat. Thanks for posting Ray.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
More from Nantes...

Besides these two, the YouTuber that posted these also posted the opening and closing, as well as many performances by others. It seemed to me that Alizée got the most 'applause' when she was announced of the 'stars' in the opening clip.

Thanks Ray4AJ for the vids, out of the two I actually prefer the dance to the first one but both performances and songs still hit me. The second one takes me back to when posted this vid below a couple of years ago on the DALS tour and that's nothing to sneeze at.. Alizée has got thick skin and an elastic heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Thanks for the vids Ray.. those Jive performances are too cute.

Edit:

Gods speed to her and Grégoire tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's good to see some relatively good videos though the audio was a little rough. I found it kind of funny where they drifted out of the view near the end of the second one. It reminded me of problems I have when I film. When you see her performing on stage live, you don't want to be looking through a view finder or an lcd screen, you want to be looking directly at her and that's how that type of thing happens....
I took many photos of Alizée and was behind the camera for many of her performances at the first concert at the Olympia back in 2003. Many of those photo's didn't come out too well though.. so I vowed to just be there in the moment with no camera when Le Zénith finally came around and just enjoy the moment... so I did.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 01-13-2017 at 08:03 PM..

Tags
2017, alizee, dals, dance, danse, tour, tournee