Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-08-2017, 02:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Annily opens Instagram account

Looks like from a post of Jo's on Facebook that Annily has an Instagram account now and has her grandfather's interest in photography!

I don't think it's private because the link brings you to a post that says she already has 3,000 subscribers, but I couldn't find it.

http://amp.telestar.fr/article/alize...stagram-269849

Annily instagram account mar 8 2017.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-08-2017 at 02:27 PM..
Old 03-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Looks like from a post of Jo's on Facebook that Annily has an Instagram account now and has her grandfather's interest in photography!

I don't think it's private because the link brings you to a post that says she already has 3,000 subscribers, but I couldn't find it.
Indeed. Alizée announced it herself yesterday.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...0&postcount=56
Old 03-09-2017, 12:34 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

So Rapunzel grew her hair long enough to escape the tower . .
Good to hear and now ya'll and ma will stop with the non-sense rules .

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-09-2017 at 12:39 AM..
Old 03-09-2017, 09:16 AM

I wouldn't say they were non-sense rules. They were mainly there to protect their privacy. Of course when she appears in things such as fashion shows or school plays, they shouldn't really be surprised when they appear on the web. But there were some pictures out there that weren't necessarily flattering of her in my opinion and in some case others the family wouldn't want on the web, so in our case it was best to say no pictures than to say okay which would open the door to those who don't care about crossing that line.

Even so with her posting pictures now, I'm sure this forum will only allow pictures (of her) we think they don't mind sharing.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Fan Standing

And... she's only so far posted photos of nature, dogs, and some other person not herself. I don't expect she will ever post a picture of herself at least not for several years. It's billed as a photography account, which are abundant on Instagram.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Оле Оле

I really have no interest in her relatives , ex husband and so on at this point , this isn't to say i haven't seen the few pics posted here and here alone . . Now once she does go on stage and start singing if i'm still around i'm sure i will be interested and a fan but that's still a good few years away . Only reason i added/followed Greg was because she asked and to mention there he is a pretty cool guy so i've definitely enjoyed seeing his work but that is with her .

The thing about the paranoia is the whole idea of letting her decide for herself to become a celeb or not , she was one the day she was born . Right ? You can not deny this .

Now i'm not living in her giant shoe so don't want to come off judgemental or anything but . . First of all those of you who are interested to see mini-zee the locking her in the tower didn't impede any of you from finding the pics and so on . Correct ? Undeniable as the evidence is right here at AAM .

This isn't to say not to respect her wishes here and not post pics , info or whatsoever . I do HIGHLY respect that ya'll for that and many other reasons are the greatest Alizeefans of ALL time but the main point is this . In all likelihood she is a star as any offspring relative such as of AJ's quality will be , therefore the only thing accomplished by locking her in a tower is impeding her fame if indeed she ever chooses to go that route . Not to mention every other kid in the world who has technology has instagrams , snapchats and so on . . That is kinda sad where all her friends are probably using these apps and she wasn't allowed to ? For anyone who wants to claim the too young , its time you lived in the 90's where any kid would laugh at you and think your some ancient bygone for thinking that way . As you all will see soon such tactics work backwards and will have the opposite affect as these silly rules allowed . Because in fact there are pics , info et al of her out there and so on , so all these rules from paranoia just made no sense . .

Privacy - even with the pics and info that are out there on her when they wanted privacy they had it . So again rules or no rules there would have been no difference in the privacy of those lives . Yes , yours is no disgrace , silly human , silly human , silly human race .

As predicted ( ahem ) , the proof is in the pudding and you can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat . As noted above she dances , she sings , it's inevitable and anyone who didn't or does not see it coming is living in some Disney faery tale . I will even bet any of you one of my Alizee En Concert lanyards it will happen before the year 2025 if someone will put up an equal value item - Scruffy you still got 1 of the auto'd CD's ? Now let me add the reason i kinda mocked you all is i'd made a lanyard with the names Greg Anni and Alizee on it and just by mentioning her name some were offended . . So i ended up deleting that topic . I didn't post pics because i have only seen those posted here , i didn't even write her full name on the lanyard simply a nicname , yet this was somehow un-acceptable like i'd crossed some line .
Yet some members here were posting pics of her here . . Kinda hilarious .
Sadly i'm sure they ( all 3 of em ) would have loved that as a gift and used em being a momento of at the time a memorable holiday to Disneyworld . Now the funny part of this is even though i taunted ya'll saying it isn't fair she gets locked in a tower was just meant to be humorous and not mean or offensive . If you really think for one second she isn't on snapchat , instagram and so on posting pics of herself but hidden - with her friends who are doing the same you really have no clue how the world works . Look i'm sorry to be so brunt but it's not like every single one of you hasn't done the same thing within other topics here and if you really wish for me to link to those writings it wont be too hard to find em . I really do love each and every one of you have meant the world to me .

Faeries Wear Boots and you gotta believe it , i saw it , i saw it , i tell you no lies !

I will delete this and my post above in the next 24 hours because as usual i've offended when that wasn't my intention but i hope what i've writ will be taken into consideration for future tense .
Old 03-09-2017, 08:24 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Indeed. Alizée announced it herself yesterday.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...0&postcount=56

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
I will delete this and my post above in the next 24 hours because as usual i've offended when that wasn't my intention but i hope what i've writ will be taken into consideration for future tense .
Please don't delete your post, I liked reading it and I'm not much of a reader but this is, is emotions you can't fault it.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-10-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
I really have no interest in her relatives , ex husband and so on at this point , this isn't to say i haven't seen the few pics posted here and here alone . . Now once she does go on stage and start singing if i'm still around i'm sure i will be interested ......................... .
I really see nothing wrong with your post and there's no reason to delete it. As I've said for the millionth time, this is a forum for discussion, of things good, bad, pro, con. If you're critical of her and feel criticism of her might not go over well here, well I've probably been over the years, the one who has been the most critical of her and I certainly would criticize her again if it would serve a purpose and not be a case of something I've been guilty of before and that is beating a dead horse. Please feel free to go into more detail on anything you touched on.

If you want to be critical of me, go right ahead. God knows I've made plenty of mistakes over the years here and I'm sure I'll have more doozies to come. All I'll say in closing is there's a way to be critical and a way not to be. I often have trouble myself, following that concept.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Fan Standing

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what this discussion is about.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post

Please don't delete your post, I liked reading it and I'm not much of a reader but this is, is emotions you can't fault it.
Thanks Un-rêve , inspirational as always <3

The Talking Heads are incredible and David Byrne is a genius .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I really see nothing wrong with your post and there's no reason to delete it. As I've said for the millionth time, this is a forum for discussion, of things good, bad, pro, con. If you're critical of her and feel criticism of her might not go over well here, well I've probably been over the years, the one who has been the most critical of her and I certainly would criticize her again if it would serve a purpose and not be a case of something I've been guilty of before and that is beating a dead horse. Please feel free to go into more detail on anything you touched on.

If you want to be critical of me, go right ahead. God knows I've made plenty of mistakes over the years here and I'm sure I'll have more doozies to come. All I'll say in closing is there's a way to be critical and a way not to be. I often have trouble myself, following that concept.
Not trying to be a critique of her all though i guess i come off that way just more an observation . Again i'm not living in her giant shoe so it's easy for me to sit here and say coulda shoulda woulda ( which counts for nothing in life ) .

Of course were all freakin' idiots or we wouldn't be here in the first place but again i love you all . You've personally ( not alone as there are many cool fans here ) been a great inspiration for me in many ways so i'd wish you never feel that ( what did i do wrong now ) way .

I guess it's just hard to communicate with ourselves here , because there is no two way or better to say party of ways interludes within the conversations as well missing facial and body movement gestures parlaying those feelings in a less critical feel of mannerisms . Anyway that is why i always get antsy and delete things because the ghost in the machine is telling me i make others feel un-easy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what this discussion is about.
Welcome to the club , its about time you joined in !

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-10-2017 at 10:08 PM..